Pratigya
Pratigya

Journey's End !! (Page 7)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Have nothing left to say, Just wanna thank cv's...THANK U cv's for all this...now i don't want to go in deep...

AND SATHYA DI,UR post ur comments were alwayzz a treat for me to read...it was brilliant anaylsis of characters,their mind...HATTS OFF TO U FOR THAT...Star

Thank You , Paro bacha for always liking my posts ..and for always coming to my threads and doing a AB Bhajan ...Hug

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Tanthya, what happened??

I am shocked to read this and can only urge and request you to continue and ignore those who question your morality..

Your humour and your posts were a welcome relief for me and always brought a smile to my face..

Nothing that can be pinned on ...Star..Just made my decision to stop  ..That's all !! Smile

Thank You for loving my posts..will miss our discussion's on MKAP  ..but then there is always PM ..

Edited by tanthya - 19 May 2011 at 7:07am
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baba2babu

i didnt get anything...where is she going and and y???????...is this b'cuz of current track...i really dont get...plz i dont want her to leave this forum...

Hey Lakshmi,

I am not going anywhere, Dear ..I  will not writing posts that's all..No !! The Show has not got anything to do with my decision ...Smile
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabeer.

Tanthya don't leave because of a passionate few, you Carisma, Merarai, Yemi, Keenkeen, Pooja [hope I got the names right] have given this forum a new lease of life. Without you lot there's really no point to the forum in all honesty. I said the same thing to Carisma when she was contemplating a departure, she stood firm, you got to pull through this for our sake.
Thanks Kabeer... your support meant and still means alot...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen StarGujar....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

pls chechy.. stay.. for us...
we all r hea together.. conflict of opinions happened chechy tats all... we are deeply sorry if we hurt u in any way...
we value our forum elders very much... pls..

Sruthi ,

Has been a long time since I saw you...How are u ??

Healthy conflicts are always welcome, Dear  and I have faced them all before and will face them again  in future..I do not turn my face away from conflicts  ..And you have not hurt me ..But I have made My decision.. Dear ...

Thank You for ur love...and I hope I have not hurt u with any of comments on K n Kriya
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Sathya... why???????????Unhappy

Its about Time,  Babs Smile
Pls don't say like tht... U r WANTED, Bas baath katam...
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

I will never "LIKE" your dis post...never ever...coz dis will be considered one of da saddest post by me...

as pragati said...THANK U CVs for all what u have done...see wats happening in our forum...

Sathya dii...i'm noone to stop you...But as reader of ur posts i would definitely say "Pls sathya dii...pls dnt do this...plsss"...you can consider my request or u can step over it n walk away...its your wish dii...but still i would say the same "Pls dont leave us dii...plsss"...You are "one of doz members on whose shoulders this forum rests"...I would still say da same...Pls dnt leave us n go...plsss...

Love u dii...ur posts...ur written updates...ur pre-caps...n everything...i agree dat we might have had difference in opinion in some posts...but dats not teh end of evrything na...

last but not teh least... wud like to say teh same thing again "Sahya dii pls dnt do dis"..

Nechu

But I'll always  "Love" this post, Nechu..cos this reflects ur love ..and I am overwhelmed by  the post ..

You have been one of  my most ardent well wisher and admirer  of my posts ..The forum has survived  earlier and will survive now also , since it is resting on u young gun's shoulders ..

I trully am sorry ,Nechu a..But every person has a limits of endurance and I have reached mine

I am not leaving u , Dear..Anytime ..You can Pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

pls chechy.. stay.. for us...

ohh sathya dii...u too a malayalee...
ok den..i'll also call you chechi...

as shruthi chechi said...Pls stay for us...n ignore those who question your views...plsss stay for US...plsss chechiCry

Hug

I'll always be there for u, Nechu ...just Pm me...whenever u want to vent or hop in to BT ..I have ignored for long, Hun...but am not able to do so now..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index