shrutisinha
shrutisinha

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
why ?????? diii plzzz don't  ur post is awsomeee evertime

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Shockedhey tanths i nearly died wen i opened this post  and read itShocked no nooo nooo honey this is not done...the show must go on...let others think n say watever they like but for me this forum means tanthya  and our entire team of UCA n those who believe in it...rest is period... if no tanthya  then its a goodbye from many of us...ples jus wen i plan to jump in again ,,dont run away pleeessshhhCry I got a bit of my breath back wen i read that u will at least do the formal written updateHug lub u huns the way u r...never  change yourself for anyone or anything Tongue 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000corvette---Yemi---dhakarnb2011carisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zehreeli

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Sathya... why???????????Unhappy

''iss saadgi pe kaun na marjaye ay khuda''

u really don't know why she is leavingShocked? i mean tumhi ne dard diya and tumhi asking why why and faking hai hai na jaoAngry??? height of munaafqat!Dead

well if you really dont know and you are itni simple and masoom(which i don't think you areDead) then i'll tell you ..as far as i can understand tanthya di is leaving because of you and your gang (ramanbabita,telstra,dhakarn,amarapali dubey,baba2babu) who just cannot tolerate any ''critcizm'' directed towards pratigya,pooja gor & Arja ...and besides that you guys also cannot bardaasht any kind of ''praise'' directed towards avantika or ArKa(arhaan+avantika) ...Lately there have been so many posts by you guys, aimed at spreading so called POSITIVITY ,in which you hv accused her(though not directly) of spreading NEGATIVITY...i presume she must have had enough of this roz roz ki bak bak and jhak jhak ..hence this alvidai post... i hope apki budhdhi mein baat agayi hogiAngry

Sathya, this is what i get in return for the love and respect iam having for u...

@ Zahreeli - u don't know anything abt me and Sathya's relationship... so pls don't point me or anybody for this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnb2011

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

Shockedhey tanths i nearly died wen i opened this post  and read itShocked no nooo nooo honey this is not done...the show must go on...let others think n say watever they like but for me this forum means tanthya  and our entire team of UCA n those who believe in it...rest is period... if no tanthya  then its a goodbye from many of us...ples jus wen i plan to jump in again ,,dont run away pleeessshhhCry I got a bit of my breath back wen i read that u will at least do the formal written updateHug lub u huns the way u r...never  change yourself for anyone or anything Tongue 

We are an efficient team. Nice to see you here.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesb2011

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Please don't leave Tanthya. You know 90% of us love you and your posts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen StarPragati.Tdhakarn....Poojie....

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Tanthya don't leave because of a passionate few, you Carisma, Merarai, Yemi, Keenkeen, Pooja [hope I got the names right] have given this forum a new lease of life. Without you lot there's really no point to the forum in all honesty. I said the same thing to Carisma when she was contemplating a departure, she stood firm, you got to pull through this for our sake.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000---Yemi---geescorvetteb2011Pragati.Tcarisma2....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.
                            Winston Churchill

Dear Friends, [Since I feel I owe you an explanation]

My Swan song  to you ...

Like all journey's...My journey in the MKAP forum has come to its end. I wish to thank the many members who have loved my  posts ,encouraged me and motivated me to do my best .I wish to express my gratitude to  critics who helped me to sharpen my skills ...

Although I have been a sporadic writer in other Sites..I truly became a prolific writer  in MKAP forums and the truth, let me admit was not the power and charisma of  the Show ALONE but it was also due the abundance of intelligence, witty repartee's , good Humor  and warmth that I found here...I have had my shares of up's and down's in this forum  and I have enjoyed them all.I am deeply indebted to MKAP forum for I met and have had the privilege of becoming friends of few wonderful women.

"Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die

But as often happens, Things change ..I became aware that not all my views are welcome in this forum, That one must confine themselves to a certain view  and that some characters  must not be touched and are placed  so high that one must not question them, lampoon them and if one fails to do so then question's are raised on one's  Moral upbringing, Indirect and veiled attacks are made questioning the soundness  of  character,integrity sometimes even opening a thread to do so .I having a independent bent of mind and a slight rebellious streak have unfortunately never been able to settle into any camp and blindly support any character ...This has given rise to animosity among few readers ..Let me explain to them  for one last time ..I consider this Show  as a fiction, a show which allows me to have 30 mins of free entertainment..I have never looked for life's lesson in this serial  nor have I seen it as a portrayal of society, I consider the characters as  something that was born out of the figment of the writers imagination and residing in the realms of Television, as such I consider the fictional characters a fair game for analysis  ...my posts reflect that sentiment .

However I did not take into consideration  your emotional attachment to a  fictional character , for I thought that You will be able to view the posts with sufficient  detachment ..In that assumption I erred . I sincerely apologize  to those members whose feathers I have ruffled , whose sentiments I have hurt  and henceforth I have decided not to make any posts apart from the  official Written updates and even in that  I will confine myself to factual reporting of the episode instead of adding my two penny thoughts in pink, since I have been made aware that the comments in Pink has   caused quite an amount of disquietude  amongst urself ...Once again I reiterate My intention was never to hurt or cause  pain to any reader's or viewer's ...

"A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet something  who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go."

I pray and Hope that MKAP, Both the show and forum continue to prosper  and grow ..and this forum  will be one of never ending journey, unfortunately my station has come  and I am getting off !! SmileSmile ...I wish You all the luck  and Have a safe journey !! Thumbs Up

Alvida !!

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
Winston Churchill

Signing off

Tanthya  Smile

Hi Tanths:

I couldn't have said it any better. I totally get you.

I am on spaceship with my favorite cup of Sax.Big smile See you when you fly by!

Thank you !!
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Sathya... why???????????Unhappy

Its about Time,  Babs Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index