Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

I don't know whats happning on d forum from past some time...i myself have restricted myself to a selected posts,so don't know whats going on other theards. BUT i was under impression that shez disappointed with the storyline,as i'm also going throught d same,so thought it's her godbye theard due to d track or story,thats why i being sarcastic to the cv's...

hmm i know dear i hpe she will come back
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Cari-  YAA dr, it's feeels vryy bad when memebrs opens tehards to acusse oher members,i've also gone through the same but tpuch wood not to that extreme...but i hope she'll b back...although chances r less as only thing which chud bring back her to d forum is something ''realistic'' and nteresting in d storyline...😳
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no Tanthya u cant leave us like this.we have become addicted to your posts.u have to take ur decision back.u have to join us again.bus baat khatam
hussainramso thumbnail
Your gonna get an earful from me!
Ab yeh kia dirama hey? Sidhi ho jao aur apna kaam theek say karo.
I'm not taking no for an answer... Samjhin?
Koi nakhray nahin chalain gay...baat khatam!!
anu-s thumbnail
Sathya, I press the "like" button by mistake ...

Its my regular practice to first press the "like" button ...and then continue reading the whole post...because if it's Sathya's post then it has to be awesome...

I don't know why such a decision from your side...but will say one thing that your posts makes me feel happy...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

@Cari-  YAA dr, it's feeels vryy bad when memebrs opens tehards to acusse oher members,i've also gone through the same but tpuch wood not to that extreme...but i hope she'll b back...although chances r less as only thing which chud bring back her to d forum is something ''realistic'' and nteresting in d storyline...😳

I know... Sathya is grounded to her decisions..
It's like I said in my MKAP TRUTHS...The best ones will walk off this forum.

I did almost.. But then there are a couple of very jelous - vindictive, good for nothing themselves people who would love me to do that. So why give them that satisfaction!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: zehreeli

''iss saadgi pe kaun na marjaye ay khuda''

u really don't know why she is leaving😲? i mean tumhi ne dard diya and tumhi asking why why and faking hai hai na jao😡??? height of munaafqat!🤢

well if you really dont know and you are itni simple and masoom(which i don't think you are🤢) then i'll tell you ..as far as i can understand tanthya di is leaving because of you and your gang (ramanbabita,telstra,dhakarn,amarapali dubey,baba2babu) who just cannot tolerate any ''critcizm'' directed towards pratigya,pooja gor & Arja ...and besides that you guys also cannot bardaasht any kind of ''praise'' directed towards avantika or ArKa(arhaan+avantika) ...Lately there have been so many posts by you guys, aimed at spreading so called POSITIVITY ,in which you hv accused her(though not directly) of spreading NEGATIVITY...i presume she must have had enough of this roz roz ki bak bak and jhak jhak ..hence this alvidai post... i hope apki budhdhi mein baat agayi hogi😡

You really shouldn't make these personal attacks!
If you are concerned regarding the above topic... and feel the above.. then how come I did not see your comments in MKAP home truths post... it was a addressing all the issues there.. and the the prediction that the top forum contributors will leave...That was the place to put those comments...

Tanths leaving - is a upsetting moment for many...if not all.

No I am not a member of he P gang... or any gang for that matter. Just saying this kind of bashing doesn't help.

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zehreeli

''iss saadgi pe kaun na marjaye ay khuda''

u really don't know why she is leaving😲? i mean tumhi ne dard diya and tumhi asking why why and faking hai hai na jao😡??? height of munaafqat!🤢

well if you really dont know and you are itni simple and masoom(which i don't think you are🤢) then i'll tell you ..as far as i can understand tanthya di is leaving because of you and your gang (ramanbabita,telstra,dhakarn,amarapali dubey,baba2babu) who just cannot tolerate any ''critcizm'' directed towards pratigya,pooja gor & Arja ...and besides that you guys also cannot bardaasht any kind of ''praise'' directed towards avantika or ArKa(arhaan+avantika) ...Lately there have been so many posts by you guys, aimed at spreading so called POSITIVITY ,in which you hv accused her(though not directly) of spreading NEGATIVITY...i presume she must have had enough of this roz roz ki bak bak and jhak jhak ..hence this alvidai post... i hope apki budhdhi mein baat agayi hogi😡

Pls refrain from pointing fingers at fellow members of the forum...bec in the end when all is said and done here, we all remember the simple fact that we r a family, MKAP family
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲 OMG, Tanths, What is this? what happened ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜• 
Please don't leave this place. Honestly i am saying this you are the life of this forum what will be left here without you... there are lots and lots of us here who really love your posts and analysis...believe me, for me when i started watching the show more then the show itself it were your posts that made me addicted. I understood and loved this character Krishna and KriYa because of your writing.. please stay...  

p.s what has been happening here ? ðŸ˜• am away these days but do log in at-least once everyday and whenever i come there is always a bad news  this one is shocking of all! ðŸ˜”
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

I know... Sathya is grounded to her decisions..
It's like I said in my MKAP TRUTHS...The best ones will walk off this forum.

I did almost.. But then there are a couple of very jelous - vindictive, good for nothing themselves people who would love me to do that. So why give them that satisfaction!

blue @wonderfull brilliant see mera bhashan kaam aaya na😆🤗