India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Journey's End !! (Page 3)

zehreeli Newbie
zehreeli
zehreeli

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
tanthya di i am yur biggest fan...your alvidai post has forced me to end my hibernationCry...
I ve rarely posted on this forum..in one of my post i commited the SIN of criticizing pratigya and then the P-gang danda leke peeche padgaya...so i had to become a 'silent spectator'...didn't know same thing would happen to you also Cry..you too would be forced to become a khamosh tamashai... you are the ROOH of this forum...if you leave the forum will become bejaan and it will be taken over by the BADRDeadDeadHEIN that will make jeena mushkil for pratigya critics..
 Please tanthya di don't leave this forum...i started watching pratigya because of krishna nd joined this forum because of you and mera di...love your updates and terminologies...especially the vibrating shamuROFL...also regulary follow your chit chat with  faati ...im in splits when you two discuss that 'bulging eyes wala maan''ROFL...i will not only miss your hilarious updates but also your flirting with your 'jaaneman faati'Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000corvette

zehreeli Newbie
zehreeli
zehreeli

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Sathya... why???????????Unhappy

''iss saadgi pe kaun na marjaye ay khuda''

u really don't know why she is leavingShocked? i mean tumhi ne dard diya and tumhi asking why why and faking hai hai na jaoAngry??? height of munaafqat!Dead

well if you really dont know and you are itni simple and masoom(which i don't think you areDead) then i'll tell you ..as far as i can understand tanthya di is leaving because of you and your gang (ramanbabita,telstra,dhakarn,amarapali dubey,baba2babu) who just cannot tolerate any ''critcizm'' directed towards pratigya,pooja gor & Arja ...and besides that you guys also cannot bardaasht any kind of ''praise'' directed towards avantika or ArKa(arhaan+avantika) ...Lately there have been so many posts by you guys, aimed at spreading so called POSITIVITY ,in which you hv accused her(though not directly) of spreading NEGATIVITY...i presume she must have had enough of this roz roz ki bak bak and jhak jhak ..hence this alvidai post... i hope apki budhdhi mein baat agayi hogiAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000piyarapiyaricarisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
What happened di? Why such a decision? Nobody thinks alike...there r bound to b difference of opinions in a forum...as far as i am concerned u know di that i like most of ur views but not all n i have passionately argued with u on some points(bec i am passionate about MKAP ) n have resolved any misunderstandings betn us in a good way n i personally like ur writing n language skills which i think all the forum members like too...so pls don't leave the forum bec u r not feeling comfortable to express ur views bec nobody is alike n we can't expect others to see what we see...i know i am a nobody to tell u to do what u should u di, but i request u to remain here in the forum that united us all n i am sure all the members too want u to b back here posting ur views which r entertaining n even enlightening most of the times...pls don't refrain from posting ur views bec one can't please everybody...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.RbabithajPristineSoulpiyarapiyarib2011

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
No... Tanths di.. What happened? Pls Dont Go.. PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS DONT GO... We All Want U..& LUBB U..

ashwini6000Fallen Starpiyarapiyari

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Don't know what to say! but its a sad thread. its not the way. Will miss ur LUD and Written Updates most  Disapprove  Plz be back soon. Hope u'll do.

Fallen StarPristineSoulpiyarapiyari

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zehreeli

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Sathya... why???????????Unhappy

''iss saadgi pe kaun na marjaye ay khuda''

u really don't know why she is leavingShocked? i mean tumhi ne dard diya and tumhi asking why why and faking hai hai na jaoAngry??? height of munaafqat!Dead

well if you really dont know and you are itni simple and masoom(which i don't think you areDead) then i'll tell you ..as far as i can understand tanthya di is leaving because of you and your gang (ramanbabita,telstra,dhakarn,amarapali dubey,baba2babu) who just cannot tolerate any ''critcizm'' directed towards pratigya,pooja gor & Arja ...and besides that you guys also cannot bardaasht any kind of ''praise'' directed towards avantika or ArKa(arhaan+avantika) ...Lately there have been so many posts by you guys, aimed at spreading so called POSITIVITY ,in which you hv accused her(though not directly) of spreading NEGATIVITY...i presume she must have had enough of this roz roz ki bak bak and jhak jhak ..hence this alvidai post... i hope apki budhdhi mein baat agayi hogiAngry

HEY HEY!!!! wat the heck..!!! watch wat u r writing... we do not form gangs hea... we are all hea together... everybody pointed out their views tats all... wen one said negative the otha said positive... or stayed neutral... u have no right to come in hea n start saying all this... if chechy knws why she is leaving then leave it to her.. do not make assumptions for her... n she had the decency nt to accuse ne body openly if someone did hurt her...
we all love the elders of our forum n respect them... we are all deeply sad tat chechy is leaving n we will apologise if we did something wrong... u dont have to think for chechy she can do tat for herself.. n if you have something to say PM who is concerned..
n this abt the actors n their characters.. pratigya n krishna are characters that we can criticise... wen one critcised negatively the otha myt have thgt otherwise.. tats all... conflict happens... n abt their personal lives wateva we gng to say is not gng to change how they live their lives... OK...!!! we have the right to like who we want some openly express it...
but if u dont know how to talk properly go back to being silent please or use the PM service... u have know ryt to come n accuse... n dont make assumptions for othas.. everyone is capable of tat themselves..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen StarAnondo.RdhakarnPristineSoultelstrapiyarapiyaricarisma2

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Just stop it Tanth...
continue wiritng as you ahd been doing..thats it!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000pheonix1anu-s---Yemi---Fallen StarcorvetteAnondo.Rdhakarnpiyarapiyarib2011....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

I thought this post is a bz of d disappointment on d show,on d story but looks lyk some other issue is there...ConfusedConfusedStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-spiyarapiyari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index