India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Journey's End !! (Page 14)

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
After reading ur this post 1st time i m heart broken.sis plz come back .we need uCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdhabd

After reading ur this post 1st time i m heart broken.sis plz come back .we need uCry

Cry Cry Cry Santhya we all are really missing u, come back plzzz!! Cry

Edited by Fallen Star - 19 May 2011 at 12:31pm

Snigdha_Khanam

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Fallen Star

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Well, if the lifeline of the forum, the most liked/dedicated member leaves us, then what hope is there for rest of us?

Tanthya, please don't give a handful of ppl importance over the rest of us. You were just made a Coolbie, and we thought you are here to stay.

Just hate the negative ppl, they've driven so many members away. Today it's you, tom it'll be carisma, then Mera... I used to enjoy Koolsadhu's posts immensely, and she also stopped posting because of the negative comments. Now we can't lose everyone!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Starcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Tanths mkap is an important show to you, this forum is our baby, we have worked do hard for it. I respect your decision to leave, but I would like you to give our sisters another chance. This is your family amd 99.9% of the forum have no questions about your upbringing. You see I appreciate your hard work and it is not a piece of cake writing updates and things so late in the evening etc... You have put so much love and thought in your work. When I needed entertaining I come read your posts or watch abis vms. Whose gonna entertain me, even milli is gone. I've actually been feeling depressed all day..hence I've not felt like doing anything on the forum today. I may not always get a chance to make it to your threads always but its always a peace of mind that they are there...
Do it for baba, when I practically left...so many wonderful people made me realise what is important to me and I stayed back.
Choose to do what you want and when you want...don't take pressure.
Who ever has said what and even if they had different povs...they still love you. You are a smart woman, and I know you already know this and considered it. My heart goes out to you, and to all my sisters and brothers who will possibly miss out.
t.c

Edited by carisma2 - 19 May 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiAziyageesdhakarn

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Didi..NOOO  please no...

We love you...just because a bunch of hypocritical  pesky ppl, please don't leave us

To those haters---Are you even aware that this is a fictional show?Or in your  dream land you are confused about REEL and REAL characters. Most of us in the forum come here to talk,enjoy and have fun...we do not come here with pre conceived notions based on how members like/dislike fictional characters.

Tanthya Didi--- these haters in the forum, are just here to create trouble--as per their thinking, they are passionate about the show, so that gives them the right to judge REAL people...I mean thats is just Ermm

Just because we have diff POV or do not like Pratigya's bhashans does not make us CHAMBAL ki DAKU RANI.

Didi...please remember us ...we love your posts...you are one of the most imp memeber of our MKAP home..HeartHeartHeart  YOU.

To all those hatersAngry--you just want a forum where every one agrees to your POV-- and Fictional characters are more important than REAL ppl---so GO--create a magical forum like that--

Edited by mishti1983 - 19 May 2011 at 9:28pm

Aziyacarisma2

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Sathya Di
journy EndShockedBroken Heart
why di why? Confused
you write exllants updates everyday ClapStarClapClapStarClapStarClapStarClaplike a 

professionalStarStar

many ppl read them everyday & haats off to you that you gives your time and write them after the showStarClap
please Di come back
we all love you
Aapke bina forum adhura hay
love youHeart

Edited by Mitaly.. - 19 May 2011 at 6:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtielle45Fallen Starpiyarapiyaricarisma2

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

Didi..NOOO  please no...

We love you...just because a bunch of hypocritical  pesky ppl, please don't leave us

To those haters---Are you even aware that this is a fictional show?Or in your  dream land you are confused about REEL and REAL characters. Most of us in the forum come here to talk,enjoy and have fun...we do not come here with pre conceived notions based on how members like/dislike fictional characters.

Tanthya Didi--- these haters in the forum, are just here to create trouble--as per their thinking, they are passionate about the show, so that gives them the right to judge REAL people...I mean thats is just Ermm

Just because we have diff POV or do not like Pratigya's bhashans does not make us CHAMBAL ki DAKU RANI.

Didi...please remember us ...we love your posts...you are one of the most imp memeber of our MKAP home..HeartHeartHeart  YOU.

To all those hatersAngry--you just want a forum where every one agrees to your POV-- and Fictional characters are more important than REAL ppl---so GO--create a magical forum like that--

I would also like to add, to those ppl who are waiting for all the talented  seniors to leave MKAP...so that you can create your magical MKAP forum, where you all are much better than us mortals... US...who know the difference between fiction and Real life...go on keep praying..
U have already pushed one talented member out...who is next on your list?

How can ppl be so obsessed about a fictional SHOW , where if one persons POV is diff, these so called passionate MKAP lovers , question other members morals and upbringing?????

Edited by mishti1983 - 19 May 2011 at 9:28pm

Fallen Starcarisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index