1 [0.94%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Originally posted by sun29

and since you forgot to mention others in ur option ..let me add it here...as we discussed yesterday..power company,the state muncipal ,the cm ,PM and president is responsible for what went wrong ..haaan

Why not the Water Board as well while we are at it. 

Bear with me, let me try to link it up.

Maybe the CV's?PH had a water problem, so they did not have water.

No water means no maaneet scenes because all romantic scenes are linked to water right. Wink

and that is why PH can blame the water board as well. QED. Approve
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  so are we solving a mathematical problem here Usha??????? Hence proved...that's what we used to do...right!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha-pixie-Bingeserialwatcher16sun29

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

What I dont get is about channel interfering into the show  and pulling down their own show. I mean hardly 2 shows are doing well. While hiring a writer for the show, are they not asked to brush up with the old epis for the flow of the show? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha-pixie-serialwatcher16sun29

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Anshu ROFL  ROFL

I was trying to go in a logical track step by step, as logically as i could of course, hence the QED. I am trying to relive my QED days through GHSP ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

hegdemedhaTSharan-pixie-sun29

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Honestly, I am getting a bit fed up of the blame game that seems to be taking place between the channel and the PH. Before the PH points fingers at the channel, it would be nice if they could come up with an explanation for why RBO, PKYEK aired so called hot sequences and only Geet was asked to go under the knife. If there is a logical explanation to that- I will buy the PH's defense that it wasn't them. Till then, in my mind, they are the ones who failed to deliver!

Your views

<ps: I am vying for poll queen of the forum LOL, humor me>

I have been trying to find out what exactly it was that the channel did.  

Firstly, I'd like to know what the channel has dictated to the PH about the Amritsar track and Dev's track.   I still have an axe to grind about the shoddy manner in which Maan and Geet reconciled without clearing out the reasons for the misunderstanding  and explaining the import of the words used.  I have yet another axe to grind about the not-so-apparent logic in having Dev play the role of Maan in order to win over Geet's household.  So, if someone can clarify as to who is responsible, I'll head off in that direction with my axes.

Before I move onto the next question, let me insert a caveat.  I was not one of those who ordered the dessert.  I have been unhappy with the selection on offer for the main course. 

Be that as it may, what was it that the channel dictated to the PH about the "dessert" to be served in the one-hour special episode? 

Were they directed to show that the leads had consummated their marriage but ensure that viewers were left with a sense of reverential awe at the scene?  Were they further directed to ensure that the scene could not be subjected to cheap sensual innuendo, as was the case with previous scenes depicting intimacy between the leads on this show?  If this is what they were directed, then I must commend them on doing a splendid job.

Or was the PH allowed a free rein during the shoot?  But, as on earlier occasions, were the scenes were subjected to the editor's scissors?  If yes, the PH did a stupendously splendid last-minute job of filling up the initial part of the episode with scenes of Uncle Jugnu, Lucky, the goons, Dev and Nandini.

PS:  The only goose that ever went under the knife was the one that laid the golden egg.  We can't mess around with that story, can we?

PPS:  I am merely shooting in the dark because I am unaware of what it was that the channel dictated.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal-Deepzz--pixie-pippaserialwatcher16TSharansun29

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Shreya, we'll have to offer to draft up a GHSP quiz for the new prospective recruits into the GHSP team.  They will not be recruited until they pass the quiz.

I'm sure our Poll Queen can rustle some up in a jiffy.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TSharan-pixie-Bingeserialwatcher16sun29

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Maybe the CV's?PH had a water problem, so they did not have water.

No water means no maaneet scenes because all romantic scenes are linked to water right. Wink

and that is why PH can blame the water board as well. QED. Approve

OMG Usha! You are right. We know that our Amritsar is located in Aarey Dairy/Film Studio in Mumbai. Guess what, Mumbai has been going through a water crisis

Aapke charan kahan hain, Devi?LOL

Edited by -pixie- - 18 May 2011 at 11:16pm

hegdemedhaTSharanserialwatcher16sun29

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

What I dont get is about channel interfering into the show  and pulling down their own show. I mean hardly 2 shows are doing well. While hiring a writer for the show, are they not asked to brush up with the old epis for the flow of the show? Confused

Because...

Jo beet gayi so baat gayi
Jeevan main ek tara tha
Maana woh behad pyaara tha
Woh doob gaya to doob gaya
Ambar kay aangan ko dekho
Kitne iskay taare toote
Kitne iskay pyaare choote
Jo choot gaye phir kahan mile
Par bolo toote taaron par
Kab ambar shok manaata hai
Jo beet gayi so baat gayi

Err..why I felt like quoting bachchan all of a sudden, I have no clue!

Edited by -pixie- - 18 May 2011 at 11:18pm

MurlalTSharanBingesun29

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Medha- Thats the point...the story and flow has been inconsistent and choppy at best- Who is responsible for that? Does the channel have the time and effort to micro manage to such an extent that they can really mess up execution level issues? Did the channel direct Barry to write not a single dialogue where Maan and Geet discussed what went wrong during the Holi episode. Why Maan reacted the way he did and Why Geet reacted the way she did? Was that the channel's doing?

ps: What quiz do you want me to create? A MCQ type quiz to test whether new team members understand the nuances of the show?LOL

Edited by -pixie- - 18 May 2011 at 11:21pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlalhegdemedhapanchjun5TSharanBingeserialwatcher1649erFansun29

Go to top