11 [10.38%]
1 [0.94%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

I don't know whom to blame more PH or Channel, since I am not so clear about their roles and powers. There should have been another option for Unwell Actor/Actress. That also contributed to the Maha-fiasco!
I had written earlier in one of the post .. but it got lost in joie de vivre of fans! Smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Welcome to the virtual Geet world! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Waise the underlying assumption was that the impact of an unwell actor/actress can be mitigated by strategic thinking!

Edited by -pixie- - 20 May 2011 at 5:22am

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@Dolph-ROFL

Now that you have listed down his approach and his skills- I doubt there will ever be a BSK version 2

and Kaan pakad ke sorry for expecting too much - Clearly someone in the GHSP world doesnt have much of a love life LOL...Dont want to rub salt into their wounds!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Well now that you mention BSK...let's take a couple steps back. I have not seen the actual scene but doesn't he say he wants a baby? So I guess that was his motive...to produce a baby and not to have fun.
So he just got to it and finished the job. Now they couldn't show us all that right? Seee again the fans were expecting something totally different.D'oh Duh! Humara kya hoga? Confused

The Fans were expecting some basic understanding of biology- what they got was cinematic liberty! LOL
--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasw-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -pixie-

The Fans were expecting some basic understanding of biology- what they got was cinematic liberty! LOL

Yeah we poor souls could really learn something from it you know. What trigger of neurons cause her head to fall back, contact at which part causes a strong chemical reaction that changes the color of her face to crimson, what events lead to the eyes becoming deeper to reflect passion. Yeah we could really learn a lot. But I guess the shows don't want to educate us :(

I thought that was make up dada and the lightman at work LOLConfusedErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlaljasw

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

@jasw - you were clearly in the wrong thread buddy :P How have you been? Long time no see :)

LOL Yup! In the clamour for DEED, my rationale was DEAD! Wink I am good, how r u? I see u r still regularly irregular or was it vice-versa?! Big smile 

-pixie-

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Originally posted by jasw

I don't know whom to blame more PH or Channel, since I am not so clear about their roles and powers. There should have been another option for Unwell Actor/Actress. That also contributed to the Maha-fiasco!
I had written earlier in one of the post .. but it got lost in joie de vivre of fans! Smile

LOL Welcome to the virtual Geet world! LOL

Waise the underlying assumption was that the impact of an unwell actor/actress can be mitigated by strategic thinking!

Thanks for welcoming, pixie!Smile Waise I am an oldie in this virtual world if one goes by the date joined!LOL

Strategic thinking by CVS? I'm sure they could have mitigated it, had they anticipated it, or had some quick thinking brain in the team.

-pixie-

Go to top