12 [11.32%]
11 [10.38%]
1 [0.94%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
@ Pippa:  As to whether "it" happened or not, Pixie (Shradha) had organised a poll yesterday.  We'd love to hear your views too.

That's at http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1686066

You will find the interaction between the PH and the fans on their facebook pages.  You can check GEET's facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/geetstarone?sk=wall&filter=2 and the 4Lions facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/4lions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pippa-pixie-

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Thanks, medha...

I haven't been commenting on this forum as nothing I've seen on the show of late excites me into reacting.

But I'm enjoying reading all the responses on this thread...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
you should have added the IPL option too...maybe the CVs are busy watching cricket so not interested in the show...LOL

CVs, PH, Channel are all hopeless...i guess their strategy is play the blame game & keep the viewers CONfused so that they forget the maha flop CON...LOL

-pixie-serialwatcher16

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by setfree

Oh I just love 'The Blame Game' ...

ps. I blame all ... as the PH is only good as funding, the creative team is only good as imagination,
and an actor is only as good as the script.

<more to come...>

Imagination? really? I thought it should be "the creative team is only as good as the next/old Bollywood potboiler" LOL

Murlalserialwatcher16

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Who's to blame where characters are criticized? Are they not incomprehensible lead characters which leads to damage the show: don't the characters keep the drama moving? If the characters of the show have no say to the characterization or the story, then we have no right to complain! As per your earlier poll:
GHSP- Does the audience's opinion matter?

There is a reason why other dramas are most hit due to real-time production (live shoots, last minute script,  and alteration to the plot on viewers response). Is this even possible!

Do the PH have any moral obligations in the production of GHSP? Who are we really blaming here?  Are we not equally responsible for the same!

You know what- I am tired of the 5 day/6 day production excuse- Have they heard of project planning or even the word planning? Whose fault is it that it takes the team 14 hours of shooting  time to generate 20 minutes of programmable content? I dont think that is the audience's fault. We dont have any black magic or vodoo dolls which dont let them complete shooting on time.

and Aaarya, going by your logic, it would be a waste of time to discuss any book either? Those leads are fictional tooLOL

Murlalserialwatcher16

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -pixie-

Oh I just love 'The Blame Game' ...

ps. I blame all ... as the PH is only good as funding, the creative team is only good as imagination,
and an actor is only as good as the script.

<more to come...>

Imagination? really? I thought it should be "the creative team is only as good as the next/old Bollywood potboiler" LOL

They're imagination lead us to fall in love with Maaneet... and now leading us to question 'who is the real potboiler'? Wink

When they abandoned their imagination and adopted potboilers for parents to their orphan stories- we started questioning LOL

Murlalserialwatcher16

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal-Deepzz-hegdemedha-pixie-serialwatcher16Silentsoul

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@ Dolphin:  Hi ... we haven't interacted before.

So, I'd guess that it's safe to assume then that the channel was indeed at fault.  It was ensuring that it remained on the right side of the law.  It was also saving itself possible destruction of its property were some groups / organisations to take it upon themselves to set upon the office of the channel for daring to cross the bounds of decency.LOL

PS: I remember posts on the forum (at the time when Geet was pregnant) about similar protests by certain organisations against the telecast of any physical intimacy between the leads.

Murlal-Deepzz-

Go to top