12 [11.32%]
11 [10.38%]
1 [0.94%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
@ An: Hello ... On the lack of homework,  Shradha has drawn up a GHSP quiz that we fans (yes, the annoying fans again) think should be cleared by prospective recruits before they join the GHSP team (it's on page 3).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalSerendipity..Taiyo

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

Originally posted by -pixie-

@Medha: The fans are responsible for everything including the chaos on the sets and in the PH and the conflict of the channel. Its an entirely different matter that the fans have no clue what actually transpired for the final product to look so crappy and are reduced to creating polls.LOL

Ofcourse its the fans who are responsible for spamming- in this day and age of technology its so hard to block someone from posting on your page, reaching your inbox if you dont want to...

Its the fans who have watched the show multiple times, catch the repeats, canvass with their friends and family to watch the show, write realms in analyzing and dissecting each scene, each word. I mean really what do they expect? Its a one way street - you can only love, but you can never criticize! Welcome to hotel GHSP!

WORD!! 

I think, forget FB, even on IF when insider comes and hypes calling it "sizzlers", taking the feedbacks, then all viewers can/would do is voice their opinion regarding so and so track. If the episode was good, we garland them- like the last week Maneet scene while Geet was dressing up for the KCEmbarrassed and if they failed to deliver good episode after hyping it all over- they should be ready to receive brickbats as well! This is in context with the Geet fb admin asking "Are you ready?" one day prior to Maha episode. 

Why create a page on social networking site if they cant take criticism along with appreciation? Its for interaction with the fans and receive feedback, right? Smile I dont think fans are responsible bcuz if the writer has conviction over his creativity, he would follow it without paying heed to what the viewer likes or dislikes. They cant satisfy all set of viewers having diverse opinions. 

@Red...I asked the same thing Shreya..When fans and GEET page admin had a heated argument... But gues ,what he/she replied... Saying yes but people get personal here and lot of hate comments we get... I dont know how relevant the answer was...Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-hegdemedha-pixie-Bingeserialwatcher16

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Silver Poise: *Hugs*. You mean poll where you are asking, did they do it, or did they not?  LOLLOLLOL

hegdemedha-pixie-serialwatcher16

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Silver Poise: *Hugs*. You mean poll where you are asking, did they do it, or did they not?  LOLLOLLOL

Err...Yes that one Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@Sia/Shreya- The 4 lions page person told us that we were welcome to take our business elsewhere if we were not satisfied with the show. What the hell does that mean?

-Deepzz-BingeSerendipity..

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Since everybody in the PH is so scared of the serial getting closed, can i make a request to the PH and the CV's who are there at that time, that whenever they get their marching orders in whatever month in the next couple of years, they should just pause the serial in mid air and go back to what they started and complete the original story and bring it to a proper end because at that point in time they would not have to worry about anything right. 

I have promised myself that this is one serial I am not going to give up. I want to see how horrible CV's can make stories into in the name of fans. I also want a KYM like Opti and Saj keep talking about in my serial watching experience. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal-Deepzz-hegdemedha-pixie-Binge

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

@Sia/Shreya- The 4 lions page person told us that we were welcome to take our business elsewhere if we were not satisfied with the show. What the hell does that mean?

Did they? WOW ... looks like, they are planning to Kill.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal-Deepzz-hegdemedhaserialwatcher16-pixie-Serendipity..

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Shraddha ... That clealy means no right Ouch 4 lions person was way too rude .Maybe because of the problems going on between them and endemol. The GEET page admin was no better.. When we told him/her about our opinions... That person took a 180 degree turn and started asking us questions... And said thats why he/she doesnt like coming to the page.. that person hinted about TRP's saying we have 1,70,000 odd people on the page but of no help ..Dont know what exactly they want Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha-pixie-Bingeserialwatcher16

Go to top