Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: setfree

They're imagination lead us to fall in love with Maaneet... and now leading us to question 'who is the real potboiler'? πŸ˜‰

When they abandoned their imagination and adopted potboilers for parents to their orphan stories- we started questioning πŸ˜†
First off πŸ€— Where have you been missy? I went to Milton and came back too. But I didn't see you...nor my Thornton πŸ˜’

Coming to your topic - I had to watch the scene to comment and I think it is a mix of actors, PH and channel. Personally I think the two can set the screen on fire when they emote in character. To keep the intensity low, they compensate with showing little stuff which puts us off. I couldn't help notice the straight face by GC during the scene. Do you think he is not capable of acting all carried away? I think it is for a purpose. The same happened during RTM...his face had fewer expressions. Imagine - just with DD emoting we felt the chill during RTM...what would happen if GC did the same?

The other thing I've noticed is that GC has a vest in all of the supposedly "hot" scenes - where there is a chance to getting intimate. Whereas he is bare chest in scenes where there is no chance of getting carried away. Don't you think it says something about their intent?

Lastly, everyone knows Maaneet can beat any other couple when it comes to intimate scenes. What they can bring out cannot be even remotely compared to what others can bring out. So the others can afford to show more intimacy because their intensity will be MUCH lower and hence acceptable unlike Maaneet's which will get a notice from the censor board πŸ˜†

OK I don't know if I made sense..but please don't kill me.
Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Dolphin:  Hi ... we haven't interacted before.

So, I'd guess that it's safe to assume then that the channel was indeed at fault.  It was ensuring that it remained on the right side of the law.  It was also saving itself possible destruction of its property were some groups / organisations to take it upon themselves to set upon the office of the channel for daring to cross the bounds of decency.πŸ˜†

PS: I remember posts on the forum (at the time when Geet was pregnant) about similar protests by certain organisations against the telecast of any physical intimacy between the leads.

@hegdemedha - Hi :)

Well isn't all this assumption on our part. Is there a way for us to find out for a fact? LOL I don't think we will ever get to the bottom of this because everyone likes to play the blame game :D
-pixie- thumbnail
Dolph: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I know...Its been way too long! No Thornton in Milton? Nahiii...Yeh sunne se pehle mere mere kan phat kyun nahi gaye πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Medha/Doph: Why would the groups attack only Geet and not any of the other shows that air on the chanel? Any special reason why Geet is receiving such "special" treatment?

Dolph: No comments on leads acting capabilities in such scenes πŸ˜† and the motivation driving such (non-acting) choices. I am a very non-violent person, why would I kill you?
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
@Aarya: Switching off brains, eh? If only the brain came with a switch!
Mera wala blue 😳

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Dolph: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I know...Its been way too long! No Thornton in Milton? Nahiii...Yeh sunne se pehle mere mere kan phat kyun nahi gaye πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Nahiii keh do ki yeh jhoot haiπŸ’”

Medha/Doph: Why would the groups attack only Geet and not any of the other shows that air on the chanel? Any special reason why Geet is receiving such "special" treatment?
Errr because it's the most popular and loved show? Or maybe because it started off on a strong message and trailed off into crap? Maybe because they can handle targeting only 1 show at a time? Because only these leads can set the screen of fire? I don't know. I'm only throwing answers in the air. Catch at least one if not all...LOL

Dolph: No comments on leads acting capabilities in such scenes πŸ˜† and the motivation driving such (non-acting) choices.
No no...I wanna know nowπŸ˜›

I am a very non-violent person, why would I kill you?
Thank God for that πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. - I'm writing a new story. I'll PM you the link if you care to read.
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Could someone plz tell me what PH stands for.😳

I happen to be ignorant of the termπŸ˜•
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Mrinalini

PH = production house
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4