Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jasw

For me it's torture, Seetal! I normally put myself in that character position and think. And in no way I can behave the way Geet is behaving with this man, Dev!

I understand about "I'd never do that".  There is however, a big difference between you and Geet...she is reel and you are real!!! 
visheshs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seetal

It's not torturous but I do agree with you regarding Geet's behavior towards Dev.  It's waaay too "friendly" for my taste.  She should have drawn up some lines that neither would cross - everrr!  I still don't understand why Dev does not call her bhabie...she is his older brother's wife.

yes  he  must   call  her  bhabi  bcz  in the hospital  when  maan  told  NT  to call  geet bhabi  then  geet  is  also  dev's  bhabi  na!!!!    CVS  are  confused  us  evrytime  &  Maan   always  remember   all  past   things  then  how  he  forget  to  tell  dev  to  call  geetbhabi ...😕😕 
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
just the thought i had...SS as vicky
wow! then it wud have been so good...all our feeling of being made to swallow something disgusting wudn't be there...and what a wonderful track it wud have been...so bad that the CVS don't think ahead!!
Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's what beats me too!! I never judged Geet on forgiving Dev ,coz she ostensibly didn't want the shadow of past obstructing her present.

But blindly trusting Dev's intentions especially when her own family is concerned is hard to digest and so is her taking sides with him when her sister's life is at stake.
After all she once too was at the same juncture as her and her life was torn apart due to the same person's misdeeds whom she's all pally with .
anks_ams thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pixie-

I bought everything- even the forgiveness and moving on...what I can't buy is this sense of ease and comfort that is springing up between Dev and Geet...Right now its bordering on the inane!

agree with u completely!!😊
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
About change of writers even in transition from HP to Delhi track the flow of story was kept intact and even during the office track writers did get changed except Swati-but show never lost its edge.
So dun know why the same thing's affecting show now??😕
About SS -ya maybe he'd garner praises if another role like Vicky.

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree...it makes my blood boil to see Geet and Maan behaving as though they didn't ever share a bad history with Dev!

It's as though what Dev did to Geet never happened.

It would have been acceptable if Dev was shown thinking about his actions against Geet in the past and telling himself that he doesn't deserve happiness with Nandini...but seeing Geet do comedy with him and sympathise with him is asking too much of us!

I wonder if Geet will ever reveal her past with Dev to Nandini! As her older sister and well-wisher, she ought to be warning Dev to stay away from her cousin!

And now with the prospect of Maan joining in...I hope he has enough sense not to encourage this nonsense!

Like u said, the cvs may have changed but the audience hasn't...we have long memories and we can't stand what's going on.
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tell me about it... i can't connect with the show anymore either... especially after yesterday's horrible episode...  when i see dev crying to geet and maan and those  two dunderheads actually feeling sorry for him my blood boils... ðŸ˜¡ when i saw the precap for yest epi i thought atleast geet will give dev a good sounding on trying to ruin her sister's life... but no! she's siding with him... what have they done to the characters of geet and maan?? ðŸ˜­ even the maaneet scenes are annoying me... ðŸ˜”
luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya guys totally agreee
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jasw

Yes, pixie. Same here. I can't bear those scenes! It may look like comedy to others but to me it is just black humour! 

I love DD and the character Geet, but when I see her childish antics against Dev, it is just too much. 

Forgiving somebody does not mean that you can be so chilled out with that person. 

The CVs are just making mockery of the injustice!

Actually forgiving is exactly that!!  If u forgive , do it will all your heart, or don't do it at all.