Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

chota pota not 23 yet (Page 2)

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Originally posted by radev85

ya i also noticed that lawyer saying it not the time for opening rps will as chota pota of pf is not reached the age of 23rd yet...it means that every one came to know that Dev is nt a servant of PF...INFACT HE IS CHOTA POTA OF PF...and future RP..

radev85 this is fr the audience to knw that DEV is the youngest grandson of Purohit bt nt the family, m sure that the SMART BB and EGOISTIC VIRAATH will take it as that since Rohan has gone back to 8 yr age, the lawyer has stated these line..

I don't think they will open the secret of DEV being the youngest grandson so soon...Most prob the suspense which is going to start frm FRIDAY will later on disclose the fact...

According to me this mysterious person will be Dev's mother who might be coming to talk to her FIL or Amma and watch DEV bt nw just to see DEV and her FIL   

Yes. Abhilasha ur right. BB and Virat wouldnt go to the length of thinking Dev as the RP! So i guess ur words might be true wherein they think that since Rohan is in such condition, the will shall not be opened. 

Also I think lawyers had once said that they wouldnt disclose the name of the future RP until the time arrives...so BB and Virat cannot knw abt this. Audience knows the truth but the characters need to be kept in dark for some long time.

I hope someone from Dev's past...like his mom or nani can come up. I mean we all know that this guy is related to RP...but how? Did RP have any third son of which the family is unknown to? Or did the 3rd son got married without anyone's consent and Dev was his son? Something on that line needs to be shown and explored more rather than just showing the property issues!!  They can easily use many emotional scenes to grab audience on that base. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26anu17fatssrilanka

Minajay Senior Member
Minajay
Minajay

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I think Nani would be Rita Bhaduri and his mom would be Devki from CB1.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Minajay is Rita Bhaduri free and Devki also! Would love to have Rita Bhaduri on the show. Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index