Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

chenling

chenling

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
 Hello all!!! I have become so inspired from all the wonderful writer's that I've decided to write a little one myself.   I decided that there is a little anger that needs to come out between Gopi and Ahem..not just his!!! Hope y'all enjoy this!!

Gopi sighed as she stared out the window of her husband's bedroom.  Her husband, she lowered her head for a moment.  Ahem Modi wasn't her husband; he was playing a husband for his mother and family.  A fact that hit her everyday,  from the moment she woke up until the moment she fell to sleep.   It was getting harder everyday to keep a smile on her face, to not scream out in agony and in anger when he would ignore her or yell at her.  She knew it was partly her fault, for putting all her hopes on him, but she couldn't help it.  She knew from the moment she saw his handsome face, he was a key to her future. 
            Now, after all this time nothing had really changed, Ahem still hated the sight of her.  She thought that once he got to know her, that he would begin to care, but he didn't.  He never seemed interested in knowing her.   Gopi wanted his love, but also more than anything, wanted his respect.  There were things she had learned over the past year,  that not everyone was honest and not everyone was kind.  She'd wanted him to help teach her, but found so many of life's lessons learned the hard way.  How silly it was of her to think that he could come home and want to talk about his day or ask her how her day went. Those conversations would never happen; Ahem would never see her as more than his uneducated wife. 

She knew if she was to have any sort of happiness, she would have to stay strong and take care of herself.  Ahem would no doubt be asking her to leave at any given moment, she had her father's pension money stored away and at least she knew she would be able to find a place a stay.  Gopi would not return to her aunt's house, she had taken too much abuse from her aunt and Rasshi.  She may have come into the Modi house uneducated, but she wouldn't leave feeling fragile or weak. 

"Gopi" she heard her name being called, she turned to see Ahem with a surprised look on his face.

"Yes" she answered while walking towards him.  She offered a weak smile while taking his bag. 

Ahem was stunned, he'd come home early and his wife was not waiting for him.  He hated to admit, but when he was met by his mother he actually felt a little let down.  Gopi was usually waiting with a bright brilliant smile. 

Today he was met with broken smile.  He had come into his room and found her staring out the window.  She looked lost in thought, and for a brief moment, Ahem wanted to ask what she was thinking about.  He quickly shook that feeling off; there was no reason to get her hopes up making her think he cared.  Ahem decided to call her name, to make her aware of his presence.

"Would you like tea?" she asked after taking his bag and laying it on the  bed.

Ahem nodded and watched as his wife quickly moved past him and walked out his room.  He felt a nagging in the pit of his stomach; Gopi was not the same.  He waited for her to return, wondering how he should act.  Wait, he shook his head, why was he wondering how to act.  So what if she is different.

"I don't want her as my wife" he said out loud. 

The sound of something shattering as it hit the floor. Ahem's eyes meet his wife's, she was standing at the door. She had just heard what he'd said.   Her eyes widened and she looked down the broken cup and saucer. He watched as she slowly lifted her gaze, instead of tears there was anger.

"Do you know how many times you've said that?" She asked while stepping past the mess on the floor and slowly making her way to stand in front of him.

Ahem was shocked, Gopi stood in front of him, voice confident, eyes firmly holding his gaze.  The tone is her voice he'd never heard before come from her lips.  He started to say something, but she stopped him slowly lifting up her hand.

"Some many times that I've stopped counting, "she told him.  Sighing, she turned her head and looked at the mess on the floor, "I will take care of it, as I always do."

It was haunting the way she spoke, she looked back at him before returning to the broken dishes.  Ahem watched as she carefully cleaned the mess, her eyes never diverting from what she was doing.  She would usually keep looking back at him, as if to make sure he wasn't mad.  Now though, she wasn't focused on him. 

Quietly she left him there, stewing in his own thoughts.  Ahem quickly changed and thus sat on the edge of his bed.  He stared at the doorway waiting for her return.  He faintly heard her coming and almost stood, but decided against it.  She came into view and he watched as she brought the tea to him.  With no words, she handed him the saucer and turned around so she could leave the room.  Ahem called out to her and frowned when she stopped, but didn't look back. 

"I'" he muttered. 

He heard her sigh before turning to face him, "Do you need anything else?"

"Gopi" he again muttered, "Why are'"

She narrowed her gaze and as if in annoyance. 

Ahem felt like a child, his mother only gave him that look.  He stood and padded over to her after putting down his tea.  She stared blankly at him, she could read his body language, and knew he was angry.  

He stared down at her, getting more and more pissed off as her attitude.  She was acting like'.She's acting like a normal woman!  He smirked; she was indeed acting like a woman, and angry woman.           Well, well, well'she's finally growing up.  Ahem stepped back,  he felt his angery fading as he once again took in the sight of her.  She looked ready for a battle, this was a new development. 

"You can go" he growled and felt a sense of pride was over him as she walked away.  Once she was gone he sat back down on the edge of the bed, forgetting his tea.  He didn't want it now; he wanted to understand what had just happened.  His wife, the woman he'd despised for so long seemed to have sprouted a new found self confidence along with a touch of attitude. 

So why was he proud? Ahem wondered, was he proud that he'd caused this or was he proud that she'd finally begun to understand how life worked.  It was the second part, a good amount of his anger towards her was the fact that she always got herself into silly situations, and she always lowered her head and took whatever came to her.  She never spoke up or out, not even to stand up for herself. 

Ahem didn't see his wife again until dinner, which played out like usually.  He noticed that not many people looked for her, only to offer praise for her cooking.  Even his mom was focused on something else.  After dinner, Ahem prepared himself for bed.  Sitting up he grabbed a file to read , he wanted to see how Gopi would act.  He waited for what seemed like forever until she came into the room.  She made her way to the dresser and began her nightly routine; Ahem noticed that she paid him no attention. 

Once she emerged from the bathroom, she prepared her bed.  She stopped suddenly when she felt his gaze on her.  Ahem watched as she raised her lashes, and her dark eyes met his. 

"Yes?"

Ahem chuckled, this was amusing, "You are different."

Gopi moved to sit on the edge of the bed, "I guess."

"You guess" he mused, "Did something happen?"

He really shouldn't have asked it, once the words left his lips, he saw her face change.  She shook her head and stood, her eyes glaring at him.

"You are really something" she told him, "Do you think me that stupid?"

Ahem moved a bit, feeling this conversation was about to go south extremely quick. "I'"

"I know you can't stand me, Ahem.  I am not so simple or stupid that I can't see or feel it.  You make it more than clear that you have no need for me." Gopi raised a brow. 

"Now, I'"

Again she stopped him, raising her hand. "Please, don't say anything."

Ahem through back the covers and quickly stood, now they were both angry.  He wasn't used to this yo-yo thing that was happening with her.  He stormed up to her, she didn't move back. 

"What is wrong with you?" He barked down at her. 

"Why do you care?"

Although, he'd thought her attitude was partly cute that afternoon, right now it wasn't. 

"I don't!" he told her. 

Gopi felt his words hit hard like a hard slap, she wanted to cry, but she wouldn't.  She wasn't playing that game anymore. His words stung, but they weren't going to stop her from telling him what she thought.   It felt damn good to feel like this, although she knew she should be handling it better.  There would be no more crying, no more taking harsh words and keeping a smile on her face.  Gopi wasn't going to give in anymore.

"Then we need to finish this." She hissed up at him, "Tell me to leave, divorce me,  do whatever you want Just don't for one more minute think I will take your hatred without saying anything!"

TBC

Edited by chenling - 18 May 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

sadlifesakinatahseenkanu_nvlkhfarha451288jasmin0000fauzmalikVampgirltashi482tanya.dsouzashajnaiimaaneet93gmjudvsanjaliElizaKawawinter30JammonamunnihyderabadaNsHu_tEjPaL-neela-uamazBubblyRrsk16vijayarvikaka.lggohem123smithasrkangelirebelliShell16taniksPoojaa_Pswasthinavyab-Yuks--JollyJabeen-aamirkhanfanSoulmate_Sanadumas.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Untitled GoHem Part 1" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fauzmalik

Groupbie

fauzmalik

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i love it!! its absolutely brilliant n mucu better than the show n high time gopi stood up fir her self n even longrr ahemji had it coming :p pls continue it cant wait to see sparks fly :)

Edited by fauzmalik - 18 May 2011 at 9:41pm

angelirebelli

IF-Dazzler

angelirebelli

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Bravo.. beautifully written... great emotions... gimmee more..!!! Smile

Love the way Gopi is standing up for herself... venting out her frustration...

Edited by angelirebelli - 18 May 2011 at 10:49pm

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Wow... just wow...

I have no words love, no words to describe this.

See? Another chupi rustom! This forum is sprouting talent everywhere. It's amazing

This was an amazing read. I loved it.
I love a confident Gopi and a stuttering Ahem.

I can hardly wait for more

Yuks

tashi482

tashi482

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
lve been waiting for this change in Gopi for a long time in the show but it hasnt happened yet so lm lovin this storySmile

choti_rani

Goldie

choti_rani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Great start. Can't wait to see what Aham's next move is going to be. Actually I can't wait to see what Gopi's next move is going to be. LOL

vmpp

Groupbie

vmpp

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Nice!!

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
great start...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top