..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ohh goddd..! ab varsha aur akshara mein b ladai hogi kyaa?!😕

anyways tahnks for d update!

JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

well yeh koi maha epi hua??// i guess aur koi topic nahi mila thats y yeh dekha rahe hai tiff is just namesake ghuse usne bol fiya hoga den next day she'll come and appolizise

pree they dont knwo wht to show in maha ep[isode back groun d voice kya mamata wajase dono frineds ke beech darrar aayega ?really dont understand yaar y this tiff today gangur vl sart and till maha episode it vl end and monday as u said varsha v;l come and tell sorry aisa bhi hosakta hai akshi can feel varsha dilko dukh diya thinking akshi vl go and say sorry to her anything can happened here yrkkh pree waht do u say?
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing,Jaya di!
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks  for  the  promo  info. i  think  they  show  all  the  old  shots
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: madhaviben

thanks  for  the  promo  info. i  think  they  show  all  the  old  shots

yaa...n in the last they say kya do saheliyon ke beech aa jayegi darar
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_deepshi

yaa...n in the last they say kya do saheliyon ke beech aa jayegi darar

i  wish  aisa  hi  ho 🤢. because  in  all  there  friendship  sab  fayda  varsha  ko  hi  huva  hai . akshi  ka  nahi.

Originally posted by: madhaviben

i wish aisa hi ho 🤢. because in all there friendship sab fayda varsha ko hi huva hai . akshi ka nahi.

I wish too... 😆
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

pree they dont knwo wht to show in maha ep[isode back groun d voice kya mamata wajase dono frineds ke beech darrar aayega ?really dont understand yaar y this tiff today gangur vl sart and till maha episode it vl end and monday as u said varsha v;l come and tell sorry aisa bhi hosakta hai akshi can feel varsha dilko dukh diya thinking akshi vl go and say sorry to her anything can happened here yrkkh pree waht do u say?

yaar yeh bhi ho saktha akshi ko aise dekh naitik will get pised off and shout akshi wil realise ki if she continues to be dull and still unhappy it affects evryone and bcoms normal
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Akshara is in the right state of mind, Varsha is unnecessary seeing intention in whatever Akshara is doing for Ananya. 

exactly...the simple raeson i see for varsha's behaviour is that she is not at the receiving end this time...uska koi faayda nahi hai ..
there is no other reason...these two are not sautans ki varsha needs to think this way😡
if we notice akshara was closer to her dadi than her mom...so can we say that dadi did so because she had no daughter of her own.even rajshri shares a stronger bond with her rajkumari than varsha...tab to she readily uses it to the best of her advantage
knowing akshara...her behaviour towards ananya wouldn't have been too much different even if she did not have the mc(apart from the clinic wala scene)...pregnancy se pehle bhi to she was very caring towards ananya...decorated the house, shopped for her n what not...tab why didn't varsha complain😡its not akshi , but varsha who is overusing her brains n coming up wid this trash thought
n haan...now as the promo says this will happen in private...i want it to be stretched for sum tym
akshi will not complain to anybody...but i want to see her maintaining a distance with varsha n instead give that special position in her life to her most deserving hubby...n ideas dene ke liye payal hai na😛
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

guys tv top 20 news they told akshi and varsha vl hve a fight varsha vls ay akshi that she dont know how to take care of teh baby that vl hurt akshi more

haan...jaise varsha has done phd in motherhood😡