Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I will accept Devni but on one condition (Page 2)

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
oy u lil minx! Hug exactly! the only only way one can accept dev nandini as a couple is if he tells her every single shody detail of his past life... then she should decide if she wants him or not...
but what i can't accept is geet and maan trying to play cupids... yesterday's epi felt as if i was watching a different show... it was like dev and geet's past history does not exist at all... i cannot watch that... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
U r rite!

That's the only way we can accept this union...only if nandini knows the entire truth and that too from Dev himself...no white-washing of his actions,,,just the plain and simple trurh...not the version he gave Arjun where he made out NT to be the complete villain and himself as a poor sucker!

And if nandini still accepts him after that, then who are we to protest...??

However, I don't think her mom or brother will be so easy to please!!!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

I totally agree with U ... maan & geet can be kept out of this new budding love wht ever is gonna happen betwen devini ... as this is love track of devini ... so they need not interfere ...

par as we know devil is a nikkamma & kaam ka na kaaj ka dushman anaj ka ... living on his bro's earnings throughout his life ... he will def take maaneet help ... maaneet will def help as they already have melted coz of his crocodile tears ...

&

if devil wants 2 remarry for the Nth time ... let him narrate his colourful past to his so called newly found love ...

& if he truly does this & nandini comes to know about his past through devil ... then we can decide whether he can be given a chance or not ...

if he does not then we have double the reasons to hate himAngryAngryAngry ...

& nandini also has a reason to leave him & run away from him ...LOL there fore we are spared from watching them romance ...

but some where i still feel ... devini track will be ended in the middle & it will not be continued for a long time ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*sakshi.ekansh

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
ROFL

Okay ! If i tell you genuinely and from individual point of view then you are right !

But, that's not my point today ! What i'm wondering is that,

There was a time, when entire GF used to hate dev and 'fondly' called him devil and some of us are in so much 'love' with him that we did not even like to mention his name and now,

the same person is in LIKE list and commenting, including me !

Change ! Change ! Change !

*Dakoo_Minzy*

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

I totally agree with U ... maan & geet can be kept out of this new budding love wht ever is gonna happen betwen devini ... as this is love track of devini ... so they need not interfere ...

par as we know devil is a nikkamma & kaam ka na kaaj ka dushman anaj ka ... living on his bro's earnings throughout his life ... he will def take maaneet help ... maaneet will def help as they already have melted coz of his crocodile tears ...

&

if devil wants 2 remarry for the Nth time ... let him narrate his colourful past to his so called newly found love ...

& if he truly does this & nandini comes to know about his past through devil ... then we can decide whether he can be given a chance or not ...

& nandini also has a reason to leave him & run away from him ...LOL there fore we are spared from watching them romance ...

but some where i still feel ... devini track will be ended in the middle & it will not be continued for a long time ...

I can't believe hima, you once used to hate DEVIL THE MOST ! Mentioning him was far far far away from your side ! You won the award of hating DEVIL the most ! ROFL

Edited by maanddy - 19 May 2011 at 12:09am
sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jazzlene IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*Dakoo_Minzy*

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by dewdropred

&

I can't believe hima, you once used to hate DEVIL THE MOST ! Mentioning him was far far far away from your side ! You won the award of hating DEVIL the most ! ROFL

medha ... I still hate him ...  no doubt on that ...

I did not know that I actually won the award for hating devil the most in the entire forum LOLthat's great news ...

devil is still in my hit list AngryAngryAngry... no doubt on that ... even if they change 100000 actors still i can't bear devil ... coz for me he is still the rapist ...

& I am unable 2 accept the new track ... but what the topic maker said had some sense ...

that's why I also said ... let him tell the truth to nandini then we will see whether we can give him another chance or not ...

but i know cv's are not going to go into his past & they are not going to reveal the past taht too from devil's mouth ... not happening ...

there by giving us double the reason to hate the cheater & abuser devil ...AngryAngryAngry

that's why I said ... if he does not enlighten nandini about his past ... i will have double the reasons to hate him ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*sakshi.ekanshkirti_fiji

Go to top