India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Sound Of Kitani (Page 2)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Aksh beautifully written, I totally agree with you!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Aksh very beautiful written post and great topic.. Not only Arjun Punji, once upon a time its me too, not a fan of music and used to make fun of lovey dovey scenes...but kmh1 changed to a extend all my frdz are shocked to see my attachment with music..all credit to kmh music and lyrics..those enacted beautifully showing the depth meaning of lyrics by our Arjuhi

I think u need to update the take with the other left out song Wink

Edited by piamist - 18 May 2011 at 9:20pm

aksh4IF

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
awesome topic aksh!!!!

waitin 2 hear these trackz!!!
hope they use them in these last  7 epis!!!

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
chandana, i did. i mentioned tere ishq ne mohe rang dala..  the beauty of the piece is incredible.. very soulful rendition Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistrasika_DS

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Aksh beautifully writtenEmbarrassedClapClap Superloved each n everything u wroteEmbarrassed

MUSIC is the soul of KMHEmbarrassed Yeah it is the one which connects Arjuhi Heartand also us to them. The title track was the thing which attracted me too to KMH1Heart 

KMH1 was all about music n KMH2 started with the fluteDay Dreaming The flute tune is just so mesmerizing..it has the power to bring tears in your eyes..truely soulfulEmbarrassed 

Tere ishq ne mohe rang dala..it describes the state of two lovers who are madly in love with each otherEmbarrassed 

Even the film songs which were used this season were good but KMH music has its own intensity which is unmatchableClap Hmm "teri saanson se" was not given the justice by the CVs. It was hardly played..*sigh*Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistaksh4IF

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
ditto aksh !

aksh4IF

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

nice topic

agree KMH's main attracting pull is its song and all the music. but season 2 title track was very less played

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasika.KK

Aksh beautifully writtenEmbarrassedClapClap Superloved each n everything u wroteEmbarrassed

MUSIC is the soul of KMHEmbarrassed Yeah it is the one which connects Arjuhi Heartand also us to them. The title track was the thing which attracted me too to KMH1Heart 

KMH1 was all about music n KMH2 started with the fluteDay Dreaming The flute tune is just so mesmerizing..it has the power to bring tears in your eyes..truely soulfulEmbarrassed 

Tere ishq ne mohe rang dala..it describes the state of two lovers who are madly in love with each otherEmbarrassed 

Even the film songs which were used this season were good but KMH music has its own intensity which is unmatchableClap Hmm "teri saanson se" was not given the justice by the CVs. It was hardly played..*sigh*Cry

we share the same feelings towards KMH n Music Hug n ya, i loved bin tere, kismat se, saibo, iktara.. but nothing matches the beauty of tumko chuke n teri sanson se.. but ye baat DVs kab samjhenge.. aaj bhi mauka gava diya.. they cud have played it when they were cut pasting the fire scene.. thodi originality ho jati.. Cry

Go to top