aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think we have discussed the many songs in Kitani before. This topic is about the unique connection that Kitani has with music. To begin with, it has its own beautiful sound track. And also, Season 2 has covered many other beautiful songs.

In Season 1 thats what attracted me first - the title track!! The lyrics, the tune and the music!!😍The lines, ek pal ke liye zindagi de di, ek dil ke liye duniya was the connecting thread between the two hearts!! Its essence was underlined so gracefully through the season. A guy who did not believe in women or love, gave up everything for exactly those two entities.❀️ And the girl who had written down that poem in some lonely night, found completion when she met him. ❀️ Both her life and her lines were completed, when Arohi met Arjun. πŸ˜ 

Tumko chuke bhi chune ko karta hai dil
paa ke bhi paa ne ko karta hai dil
awaargi, aane lagi, saanson me khusboo chhane lagi
dil pe diwangi, cha gayi iss kadar
band aakhon se bhi mujh ko aaye nazar
kaise kahein hume kitani mohabbat hai
❀️ kitani mohabbat hai β€οΈ

And the variations of it, ek pal ki zindagi and mil ke bichad jaate hai were heart wrenching too. Tere ishq ne mohe rang dala represented the falling in love phase, the budding love, the diffusion of one in another!!😍 Ofcourse Season 1 was all about music seeing as how that was Arohi's passion and Arjun's profession. 

But in Season 2, it was the unexpected connector between them. It was never explained as to how or why Arjun knew that tune or where he learned to play the flute. But it came in handy when he needed that quick getaway in the opening episode thereby giving destiny its opening to make its mark on Arohi's heart. Like Arohi mentioned in today's episode, the tune has a intoxicating pull to it. Not only do Arohi Arjun get pulled to each other, all of us have been as mesmerized by that song!! πŸ˜† That first meeting was actually one of Arohi's scariest experiences in her life, but now she looks back at it and is able to see destiny's part in it. She is able to look back at it as a sweet memory and it is made possible more so because of the song itself. Arohi said it herself, that tune is in Arjun's heart and the purity in that rendition was the watermark in their relationship. ❀️The lyrics for the track this season were ever more refreshing.

Teri sanson se hi meri sansen chale
tu hi dikhe jab bhi aankhen khule
dekha falak, dekhi zameen,
koi nahi, tumsa kahin
aa tujhe khud me mein
iss tarah lun chupa
ke khuda bhi hume kar na paye juda
kaise kahein hume kitani mohabbat hai
❀️ kitani mohabbat hai β€οΈ

Music as a whole, is a very remarkable creation of god. It has the power to touch the soul and also show the soul of the person rendering it. It soothes you, provokes you, teaches you and understands you too. You'll be hard put to find people out there who dislike music or think it is noise. And people who do think that, like our own Arjun Singhania at the beginning of this season, they haven't seen or experienced the beauty of life and so think life is meant to be dark. Music is the light of life and soul. Learn it, live it and share it πŸ€— k will stop my bakbak now before i see ppl opening their grocery bags πŸ˜†

oh n LIKE it.. n if u dont i will just assume u LOVEd it πŸ˜›

add: songs on p3 πŸ˜Š
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€—

A BIG BIG hug for this topic Askh...beautifuly written indeed...KMh1 Music was truly magic! Just touched one's heart unlike any other song...😍

but i do wanna add that, the KMH2 title song wasn't justified properly ..beautiful song, beautiful melody, and beautiful sung...but not given enough air time😭
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
Lornab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya well  said  the  music is  KMH's big attraction..
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res
will read when I reach home :p
aksh4IF thumbnail
amna, agree wid u.. season 2 did not do justice to its soundtrack.. it shud have gotten more air time.. πŸ˜’

pooja - okie dokes :p
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I also love the RABBA track! it suits the story perfctly ! i also love the main track this time1 its suited their characters perfectly! :)
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written Aksh..πŸ€— Music is always special n wid KMH...all d more!!

KMH has such beautiful title tracks 4 both season 1 n 2...(d 2nd 1 was nt played as much as it shud've been though....)

aksh4IF thumbnail
@isha.. ofcourse i forgot tere ishe ne mohe rang dala.. it has that flavor of budding love, on its path to blossoming into something wondrous!! πŸ˜

@sanju πŸ€—music connects arjuhi n us to them πŸ˜³
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Aksh beautifully written, I totally agree with you!!

piamist thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aksh very beautiful written post and great topic.. Not only Arjun Punji, once upon a time its me too, not a fan of music and used to make fun of lovey dovey scenes...but kmh1 changed to a extend all my frdz are shocked to see my attachment with music..all credit to kmh music and lyrics..those enacted beautifully showing the depth meaning of lyrics by our Arjuhi

I think u need to update the take with the other left out song πŸ˜‰
Edited by piamist - 12 years ago