Joined: 03 May 2011
1. Make up According To Occasion
- If you are going to college then it is best to stick to
natural and subtle colors. Make sure to use minimal makeup, to make you look in
sync with the college atmosphere. If it's an evening party, black eye makeup
and bright colors is what should be preferred. Lipstick is out of trend, so,
use lip gloss. As a teenager, it is always best to wear on your casual self.
2. Avoid Glossy Make up - The next teen makeup tip is to stay away from glossy makeup. Glossy makeup generally does not suit everyone and is for women in their late 20s. Glossy eye makeup too is a big 'No'. To suit in a more formal party, you can choose to go for a matte makeup.
3. Keep Your skin clean - One of the most important teen makeup tip is to keep the skin save of makeup hazards and this includes to remove makeup before going to bed. The next important thing is to never wear makeup for more than three hours. Herbal beauty products and cosmetics would be a good option. Moisturize your skin and keep them hydrated.
4. Minimal Makeup ' As mentioned earlier, teen skin is delicate and it's best to flaunt natural beautiful skin. Keeping this in mind, stick to minimal makeup. This helps you to be and look your age. Excessive makeup can destroy the innocence and charm of your face.
So, follow these makeup tips and guidelines, before you set on to do some makeup your face for an occasion. Teenage skin needs extra attention and care. The care you take now will help to keep your skin healthy in the following years as well.
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|Out of the box Eye Makeup!||xxashaxx||5||1250||10 November 2010 at 6:16pm
|What brand of makeup brushes do you prefer?||Sophiadolf||12||1305||09 November 2010 at 12:09pm
|How do u remove ur makeup||viva_amez||22||1393||14 May 2010 at 11:10pm
|Hollywood Celebs without makeup!||.Jiya.||9||999||20 October 2009 at 5:53pm
|Makeup tips for Oily Skin||shre87||2||1414||20 September 2009 at 12:36pm