Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

DEVICE WISE 
I like handy gadgets 

says Sanjeeda Shaikh,who confesses being quite a gizmo junkie 

Iam hooked to my latest smartphone,so much that I can't live without it.Thanks to it,I am addicted to updating posts on my microblogs web page,and constantly on its messenger service.One doesn't need a laptop when your phone offers so much.I like such handy,multipurpose devices that allow me to be online whenever I want.
Another gadget I am crazy about is my iPad.Aamir (Ali) recently gifted me an iPad 2 on my birthday.I am a fan of all the gadgets from this company,especially the Mac book.Not many people know that Mac can also teach you how to play guitar or piano.Open GarageBand and you've got video music instruction right on your laptop.
Next on my list is an SLR camera.The depth and definition it gives doesnt come in an ordinary digital camera.However,what I really want is a time machine.Yes,at the risk of being clich,but Id love to be able to visit the past and get to see my future. 

As told to Saadia S Dhailey 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

0dewdrop Groupbie
0dewdrop
0dewdrop

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing. it's an interesting articleSmile
0dewdrop Groupbie
0dewdrop
0dewdrop

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Really, Sanju is Sanju. she looks nice in urban roles. but RomCom is a ridiculous concept. she is from Guj.  most of the actresses from Guj r suitable in either glamorous role or seroius role. but she is in both. 

i hope that she will be released from the clutches of  this show and will be bagged an interesting one soon,as this show is good for nothing.

from my point of view in a good show both, the Script and the casting plays an important role.

Edited by 0dewdrop - 03 July 2011 at 8:56pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index