India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Where is Bhaiyaji?? gone undercover?

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Hmm all this time has gone by since the blast and no one is trying to put bhaiyaji behind bars?? did i miss something? last i rem police coming to Sharma house and Viren knowing who is behind the blast. so, why is he not in jail? even NT dadi said that Bhai can attack again since nivi was his target. I am confused why CT have short term memory loss and not finish any track. always they leave some part open for creativity?? thanks CTs. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011-aamina-wadi..dollDilbole_ShiOmRu

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
These CTs bhi!   In one epi the police officer said he's been arrested in connection with DD's death.  Should get umar kaid,no, for a murder.  But with these CTs you never know.

If theyt bring in that new girl to create distance between Viren and Nivi, and Viren tries to sacrifice Nivi after finding out about CC's truth, then maybe they plan to show that bhaiji kidnaps Nivi and that shakes viren up and he saves her and then never lets her go! Who knows with these CTs what fantasy they will come up with.

Edited by minu2011 - 18 May 2011 at 6:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10-aamina-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
i agree dear seems like they  have completely forgotten that yaar
sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
That's how the CTs are they start a track and then start another one without finishing the previous one. 
I think it would be safe to say that bhai ji is under arrest LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index