Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

is the show ending? (Page 2)

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

guys, I just have this bad feeling the show is ending? What's left after sid, and metz have exitied. werewolf, abhay, and Piya love traingle. I don't want this show to end. I love this show so much. I feel like there is not going to be any story left. I like suku's new look. But, wbu when Abhay comes back? CryCryCry. i have a cold, and plus this feeling ,  did not give me the strength to write ff. I had to drag , and force myself to write it. Is Piya going to have another guy in her life? Ekta Madam, why r u doing this?  I love Abhiya so much. I hope that jyotish predictions does not come true. i will be shattered. I am trying to be postive bec our show is number one, and the other shows on star one which are wrose Dead having been running for a year even with low trp. i am trying to be confident on that part. but this stupid feeling is not going away. No More Abhiya= saddy syria.what is left on the show now? CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Crying Smiley

dnt think abt it dude./...thr r sooo many things 2 show...its jst the begining of a dark luv story...from werewolves 2 piya's transformation(with abhiya's child wish so...),,,sooo many things... if the worst shows cn continue soo cn this...after all this is the best show of starone...n ekta is famous 2 add twists...i request u nt 2 believe in stupid predictions...entertainmentt ind doent wrk on predictions...see wht it predicted 4 KMH n wht it turned out...nt 2 hurt KMH fans...bt the truth is even those people who predict r humans...only god can predict...im saying 4m personal exp...i hv the feeling the show will turn out 2 b great after leap...dnt worry dude...i know why u r feeling this ...after sid's exit...he is an imp part...n may b v cn see the return of sid n metz...afterall they r vampires...this show wnt end sooo soon...stay -+ve...

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
oye dhukhi na ho yaar,no fear our shw is nt goin to end.this an ekta shw boss hw can u think such things n abhi toh yeh shw strt hogi wid an original element , a story which wil nt be controvertial n a magic dat wil mk evry1 like da shw so calm dwn n njoy
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Asli Picture abhi baki he mere dostWink. Abhi to abhiya ke 10000000000000000000000 vampire kids hone baki he. Show itni jaldi end nahi ho sakta nahi to hum ekta mata and starone walo ka khun pe jayenge sid bhaiya ki tarah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
as u knw frm d promo tht dey r bck to square 1, so defo its nt gonna end, dnt worrySmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index