Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

koms65

koms65

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
saathiya is getting quite boring at the moment. i love koki but she is way too harsh. why is she always unfair to kinjal. it seems neither bro or mom care about. i actually like kinjal alot. i think they should perhaps focus a little more on her.what do you guys think?at least she is genuine and trying to do her best.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyyeshhhhSangeetaHimaniemeliaaachus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "koki unfair to kinjal. kinjal rocks" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Please No, they made us sick with her track which lasted 10 months we have only got rid of her finally, her track destroying GoHam and Umang, her pregnancy, running away from home, 2 failed marriage attempts and finally her marriage to Dhaval, it's enough of her, it's best we see just a little cat and mouse with Urmila and we can fast forward those parts, but no more of her, I beg you.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rsingingemeliagogopiDreamSzHabeeba_dhamzanuhaprincessunara

koms65

koms65

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
well she is better than gopi. really could someone be that stupid and not think for herself

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnySangeetaHimanigogopiaachus

nayhaj

nayhaj

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
yeah i like kinjal now shes making an effort to make her marriage work 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnySangeetaHimani

Bhumika18

Bhumika18

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
definitely, I really like Kinjal right now. She unlike Ahem is actually putting an effort to make her marriage work. She is just trying to find something better for her husband and move out. I mean how long are they suppose to live with Urmila, she is indeed her phoi-saas.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnySangeetaHimaniprincessunara

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
True, whatever said and done, Kinjal is at least trying to get her husband some decent work. What does in matter, if its in Modi business. All they need to do is ensure to keep business and ghar separate. I think Koki should appreciate Kinjal for taking some effort (unlike Aham) and let the job issue be.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimanigogopiprincessunara

ChurailMukhi

Goldie

ChurailMukhi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Kinjal couldnt care less about her marriage or her husband. DeadShe just wants to get one over Urmila and move out so she can continue to treat her husband like a "driver" and be queen bee. The only reason she got Dhawal the job was for the money for the deposit, not because she wants to see him succeed and stand on his own two feet. After all, she is the girl who was willing to hurt her own motherAngryShocked (facial cream incident) to get one over Rashi. Even Rashi, being an evil cow, would think twice before hurting her own mother, yet Kinjal didnt stop for even a second. She deserves all the bad things that are happening to her.Big smile She is as ugly inside as she is outside.Thumbs Down My POV.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rsingingemeliaHabeeba_daachushamzanuha.Nafisa.

aachus

Goldie

aachus

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
ya iadmit that she is genuine to her life...but i just hate her she is the first one responsible for gohem quarrel(the necklace)...i dont have any sympathy for her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emelia.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top