India-Forums

Navya
Navya

May 18th: Things I liked (Page 4)

kashforlifex Senior Member
kashforlifex
kashforlifex

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Today was probably my second favourite episode of Navya so farrr :) My first is definitely the one where Anant pecked her on the cheek.

But yeah, I'M LOVING NAVYA! She's sooo spontaneous and does things in the spur of the moment. Sometimes, she's even more forward than Ritz and Appy! But yet, she's so innocent and naive :) That's what I like about herrr...

And Anant was adorableee :) Loved the way he smiled after Navya kissed him. This was a better executed kiss than Anant's, but maybe because the camera angle was proper this time...In the last episode, the camera didn't focus on the kiss, it focussed on Navya.

But the whole climbing out of the window from the bathroom and the precap showing her running back is just, "OMG, NAVYA! IS THAT YOU?!" hahah but I'm scared for her in the precap! I was just like, "OMG! NAVYA RUNNN!" hahah! Hopefully she won't be caught or her hero will be there to save her, nah? ;) haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by slmu

Would you say Navya is more in love than he is at the moment?? I feel this because she is sooo stressed and he is fast asleep. Nothing seems to be bothering him until she is actually in his line of sight. LOL I think Navya THINKS more, period...they are both equally bonkers to an extent in this new feeling...I still won't say love cuz it's not THAT deep yet...but Navya analyzes everything far more plus Anant's put her into guilt mode so she's more upset too...while Anant doesn't think AS much...he just DOESLOL...I'm sure he has it all on his mind somewhere but as we saw in most of the epi, he was trying to pretend like nothing had affected him and that he was having a good time with the rest of the gang...he shows his hurt differently than Navya...who doesn't know how to hide behind a facade.

Like ur point about Anant not thinking but just doing. Still, how the heck is he able to sleep soo peacefully after making her fret like this???

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
LOL Shanthi...I guess we'll get more answers today...whether he wakes up before she leaves...let's see.

Otherwise I'm not surprised that he slept through the whole thing...he fretted in a different way during the day...plus maybe it was just written in so that they could give Navya a more relaxed moment...either way, I'm not too worried about that...lol

I found that random guy funny...the one who was talking in his sleep and distracted the Prof...lol

Peace67

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

. Anant asking permission from Navya for kiss... reminds me that he is doing because later he does not want say sorry to her... LOL

LOLLLLOLLOL  So he's covering his bases in advance?LOL...I haven't had a chance to watch the clear version of the promo so couldn't tell what he was saying to her...

AnuPurva

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by purva_j

. Anant asking permission from Navya for kiss... reminds me that he is doing because later he does not want say sorry to her... LOL

LOLLLLOLLOL  So he's covering his bases in advance?LOL...I haven't had a chance to watch the clear version of the promo so couldn't tell what he was saying to her...

Happened to catch the promo once on TV. I thought he was asking her to come closer, but maybe you are right and he is asking for permissionLOL

AreYaar

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

.when Navya says to him, "Tum mere dost nahin ho?" Hmmm...and he doesn't reply...gives her a long look and then leaves...so what did that mean? I will leave it to someone else to interpretLOL

Well, lemme try to interpret that one..
first, it was one of my fav scenes..it was a sutle one but I just loved the stern Navya gaev him while asking that question...!!!Though, my heart went out for Anant there!The look he gave her was so penetrating! ANd according to me, it meant..."oh, you think I am "just" a friend (dost?)
I donno if someone else felt that her question disturbed him further rather than upsetting him! He searched for an answer and did not have any answer. COz the question was wrong! I guess he wanted to tell her that "nahi, main tumhara dost nahi hoo, I am more than a friend"
I just wisdh he wud have said that and then left!!!!
BTW, I am loving Navya's new avatar !!all in guts..aahh, the power of love!!!Embarrassed

And Anu..as always, awesome sum up of yday's episode..looking forward to your post on what you liked in 19th May epi!
Love,
Ritz

Edited by rituloveskmh - 19 May 2011 at 11:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91LadyMcbethPeace67AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Since I do not have time today to do a detailed write-up, I'll settle for a short one - in particular the ending scene.

Truth be told - I wasn't shocked at Navya's behavior. All this while Anant has been the impulsive one and Navya has been the mature one. It was interesting to watch Navya don Anant's shoes in her search for peace. Her internal debate was very well depicted as well. It was a classic case of a war between your brain and your heart. It just goes to show that although her brain wasn't convinced it was the right thing to do, but her heart told her that she HAD to seek out Anant and talk to him to unburden herself. When she entered the boys dorm and when she smelled danger, her eyes immediately searched for her soul savior - Anant. Relieved on finding him, she did the only logical thing that anyone in her situation would've done. She had only two options - hide under his blanket or get caught and risk her reputation. IMHO, the big decision point was whether or not to sneak into the boys dorm at night, not whether or not to hide under Anant's blanket - I viewed it mostly as a survival instinct rather than a romantic gesture... pardon me for not being romaaantick ... The sorry and the kiss were simple and cute (loved both Navya and Anant's gestures in the caps you posted) - albeit a little stupid. What if some other boy had woken up and watched this scene?

All in all, it was a well handled episode. Somehow, the makers are still managing to make things between Navya and Anant look sweet rather than awkward.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhPeace67AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

.when Navya says to him, "Tum mere dost nahin ho?" Hmmm...and he doesn't reply...gives her a long look and then leaves...so what did that mean? I will leave it to someone else to interpretLOL

Well, lemme try to interpret that one..
first, it was one of my fav scenes..it was a sutle one but I just loved the stern Navya gaev him while asking that question...!!!Though, my heart went out for Anant there!The look he gave her was so penetrating! ANd according to me, it meant..."oh, you think I am "just" a friend (dost?)
I donno if someone else felt that her question disturbed him further rather than upsetting him! He searched for an answer and did not have any answer. COz the question was wrong! I guess he wanted to tell her that "nahi, main tumhara dost nahi hoo, I am more than a friend"
I just wisdh he wud have said that and then left!!!!
BTW, I am loving Navya's new avatar !!all in guts..aahh, the power of love!!!Embarrassed

And Anu..as always, awesome sum up of yday's episode..looking forward to your post on what you liked in 19th May epi!
Love,
Ritz

Thanks, Ritz :-) And yes I agree with you...he himself did not fully have an answer to that question but I think he knew this much that he's not JUST her friend for sureLOL...lovely scene overall :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhPeace67

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index