May 18th: Things I liked - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Since I do not have time today to do a detailed write-up, I'll settle for a short one - in particular the ending scene.

Truth be told - I wasn't shocked at Navya's behavior. All this while Anant has been the impulsive one and Navya has been the mature one. It was interesting to watch Navya don Anant's shoes in her search for peace. Her internal debate was very well depicted as well. It was a classic case of a war between your brain and your heart. It just goes to show that although her brain wasn't convinced it was the right thing to do, but her heart told her that she HAD to seek out Anant and talk to him to unburden herself. When she entered the boys dorm and when she smelled danger, her eyes immediately searched for her soul savior - Anant. Relieved on finding him, she did the only logical thing that anyone in her situation would've done. She had only two options - hide under his blanket or get caught and risk her reputation. IMHO, the big decision point was whether or not to sneak into the boys dorm at night, not whether or not to hide under Anant's blanket - I viewed it mostly as a survival instinct rather than a romantic gesture... pardon me for not being romaaantick ... The sorry and the kiss were simple and cute (loved both Navya and Anant's gestures in the caps you posted) - albeit a little stupid. What if some other boy had woken up and watched this scene?

All in all, it was a well handled episode. Somehow, the makers are still managing to make things between Navya and Anant look sweet rather than awkward.
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

.when Navya says to him, "Tum mere dost nahin ho?" Hmmm...and he doesn't reply...gives her a long look and then leaves...so what did that mean? I will leave it to someone else to interpret😆

Well, lemme try to interpret that one..
first, it was one of my fav scenes..it was a sutle one but I just loved the stern Navya gaev him while asking that question...!!!Though, my heart went out for Anant there!The look he gave her was so penetrating! ANd according to me, it meant..."oh, you think I am "just" a friend (dost?)
I donno if someone else felt that her question disturbed him further rather than upsetting him! He searched for an answer and did not have any answer. COz the question was wrong! I guess he wanted to tell her that "nahi, main tumhara dost nahi hoo, I am more than a friend"
I just wisdh he wud have said that and then left!!!!
BTW, I am loving Navya's new avatar !!all in guts..aahh, the power of love!!!😳

And Anu..as always, awesome sum up of yday's episode..looking forward to your post on what you liked in 19th May epi!
Love,
Ritz

Thanks, Ritz :-) And yes I agree with you...he himself did not fully have an answer to that question but I think he knew this much that he's not JUST her friend for sure😆...lovely scene overall :-)
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Since I do not have time today to do a detailed write-up, I'll settle for a short one - in particular the ending scene.

Truth be told - I wasn't shocked at Navya's behavior. All this while Anant has been the impulsive one and Navya has been the mature one. It was interesting to watch Navya don Anant's shoes in her search for peace. Her internal debate was very well depicted as well. It was a classic case of a war between your brain and your heart. It just goes to show that although her brain wasn't convinced it was the right thing to do, but her heart told her that she HAD to seek out Anant and talk to him to unburden herself. When she entered the boys dorm and when she smelled danger, her eyes immediately searched for her soul savior - Anant. Relieved on finding him, she did the only logical thing that anyone in her situation would've done. She had only two options - hide under his blanket or get caught and risk her reputation. IMHO, the big decision point was whether or not to sneak into the boys dorm at night, not whether or not to hide under Anant's blanket - I viewed it mostly as a survival instinct rather than a romantic gesture... pardon me for not being romaaantick ... The sorry and the kiss were simple and cute (loved both Navya and Anant's gestures in the caps you posted) - albeit a little stupid. What if some other boy had woken up and watched this scene? LOL LadyM...this same logic can then also be applied to her hiding under the blanket...that TOO could have been seen by ANYONE😆...you can't apply selective logic to portions of that scene now, LadyM :P...and why do you want to steal that sig if you found it stupid? 😛....She was going on impulse overall anyways...I found that moment very sweet...the consequences would anyways have loomed large in the long run...us moment mein kya sochna😆

Agree with you otherwise though that the hiding under the blanket was obviously a survival instinct and there wasn't anything romantic about it...that is what saved the scene...and you've described the battle b/w her heart and mind very well too👍🏼

All in all, it was a well handled episode. Somehow, the makers are still managing to make things between Navya and Anant look sweet rather than awkward. Yep, so far they have...which is good.
Yea Anu - if you ask me, the entire "sneaking" thing was stupid. But it was done - albeit on an impulse, as was the kiss - agree there is no point in deliberating on the what-ifs.

I am using the siggy because I thought both Navya's and Anant's expressions were very relaxed, innocent and sweet :-) Besides YOU have outdone yourself, as always. Muwaah ...
LOL I agree about that...their expressions...well especially hers are rarely this relaxed and sweet so I also felt like making a sig for a change😆

The entire sneaking thing was stupid on her part, no doubt...but understandable with the way it was shown...which I didn't have much expectations from so I'd say it was a pleasant surprise :-)
I have nothing more to add lol..So would just say Nice post Di..

Friday's epi did create a lot chaos in the forum & in my brains too but probably one needed to watch that epi atleast 2time to get where they were actually heading..What I found then The dialogues were actually good & I realized I always like such "question-ans" game ehh scene😆
Then the whole week,well it was quite good as you said Navya's kiss was actually sweeter than Anant childlike kiss😆But anyway all those went pretty well with the moments,I'd say..

& surprisingly Im liking the way the makers handling them,They are presenting the most cliched scenes very sweetly n quite differently..Thats good..Though I think the Shagun drama were not coming this soon..then all this stuff 'd have gone quite well with the actual concept of the show..

BTW I have question (lol) Do you think they are rushing AN love story? Dont think about Shagun n ther bajoai family drama.. Actually i just said s'thing about it in some other post so wanted to know your view :O
Originally posted by piya2025

I have nothing more to add lol..So would just say Nice post Di..

Friday's epi did create a lot chaos in the forum & in my brains too but probably one needed to watch that epi atleast 2time to get where they were actually heading..What I found then The dialogues were actually good & I realized I always like such "question-ans" game ehh scene😆
Then the whole week,well it was quite good as you said Navya's kiss was actually sweeter than Anant childlike kiss😆But anyway all those went pretty well with the moments,I'd say..

& surprisingly Im liking the way the makers handling them,They are presenting the most cliched scenes very sweetly n quite differently..Thats good..Though I think the Shagun drama were not coming this soon..then all this stuff 'd have gone quite well with the actual concept of the show..

BTW I have question (lol) Do you think they are rushing AN love story? Dont think about Shagun n ther bajoai family drama.. Actually i just said s'thing about it in some other post so wanted to know your view :O

Heya Piya! Thanks! :-) Agree with you...my views also changed after watching Friday's epi properly and since then the epis have been pretty good I'd say...especially the last two epis.  Don't know what to think about the Sa-gun drama coming up eventually but at this point, I'm liking how they are handling the scenes in a sweet manner.

In answer to your question...I think Shilpa explained it the best and I agree with her completely so I'm just reposting her post here again :-)

Originally posted by sajni786

Basically wat I feel is becoz Anant n Navya are so young and new to these feelings...they themselves have no clue wat they are going thru...like how navya was shown to be thinking out loud while she walked to Anant's room/area at night...she is not able to assemble her feelings to be even able to fully connect to herself as well and thus keep questioning herself as to "WHY"...

Note I have used the word young here becoz if we see their recent rush of emotions...or rather the impulse reactions...its not becoz CVs are trying to move things fast but becoz they are trying to emphasize on this "young" and "new" factor as in being so new to these feelings...not completely comprehending with it as well and them being young...dont even know how to control themselves...yes they know to some extent about their family restrictions which is part of their sub concious mind...but wat to do with feelings...like I have repeatedly said "the heart has a mind of its own"...n right now...Anant n Navya are being overwhelmed with these feelings

U know like how a kid when first gets a toy which he or she likes...the kid will simply only wanna play that toy and play with it anyhow as well not caring of consequences...its a similar case with Navya today...she is being overwhelmed with her new...but strong pulling feelings for Anant and is making her do wat she did today...
So even if u see the kiss...it came out looking baby cute than anything else...the sleeping in Anant's blanket looked kiddish more than anything...The CVs are constantly keeping a kiddish touch to their romance and somehow m having faith in them that the new promo may not be as it is being portrayed currently ...*fingers crossed*

So to sum it up, now I don't think I'd say that they are really rushing it either cuz I'm getting the whole sense of what they are trying to show with AN's feelings...they've taken their own path and are kinda fumbling grappling with their feelings in a sense...making some mistakes, then dealing with the consequences of those...but somewhere along they are discovering each other, discovering new layers to their feelings for each other...they aren't aware fully of what the depth is...what it all really means...but it's new, it's exciting, something they've never felt before...they express it in different ways...Anant obviously more impulsive and expressing it more physically while Navya thinks more...I like that nothing is DEFINED...they themselves haven't used the word "love" for each other but express their feelings in other ways...makes it intriguing I'd say.
Here It is- Thanks for qouting it & puting your bits as well..& I actually agree with the point of Shilpa's views &  even yours..& what I think..Ok let me copy-paste here,Hope you get my point & its not confusing :P

-------
One can say they are rushing towards a love story but if you see it again then no..they are actually not (Although im yet to be understood if all these actually has anything to do with the actual concept of the show,If yes then its all weird as for Sagun ka engagement drama) but if you look @ them overlooking the concept then hmm..I guess its going ok as both of them are still on the 1st stage of love where they are doing the stuff without planning about it.. All the hugs & kisses are like "moment" of the moment.. Both are aware that they like each other & they confessed about it..They question,Esp Navya "What she's up to' & why she's doing what she's doing? On the other hand Anant is aware about the changes & the reason as well but he's yet to figure out that its nothing but "Love"

In this one week what i found while watching the episodes that if a person forget Anant "The level headed guy" which we got to see in 1st few epis,then its all good & If we stick to that thought only then its hard to digest as we haven't got to see Anant's self talking..Things could have been much easier for the viewers then..

one more thing..I always wanted CV' to buld up AN love story gradually..Initially i was quite not satisfied with it but later i was actually watching all the episodes uptill now & what I understood..They actually went a step ahead from those "love story" where we get to see a circle of Being friend-Then feelings-Lil emotional  bonding-then some more friendship..Lods of eye locks-falling n catching then denying being in love & finally the confession..
When in this show-

Its Knowing each other a lil bit- understanding their families (Read that dadi wala conversation) before knowing each other better-Sharing the big secret (read Sonia) that too when you are not like best of the friends or even friends-Get to know by your friends the girl likes you..Doing project-Knowing each other better through phone conversation-Finding "haq" lol & using them as well..Etc etc.. So yeah it was kinda different...

Originally posted by piya2025

In this one week what i found while watching the episodes that if a person forget Anant "The level headed guy" which we got to see in 1st few epis,then its all good & If we stick to that thought only then its hard to digest as we haven't got to see Anant's self talking..Things could have been much easier for the viewers then.. LOL I know what you mean...in general, I've stopped trying to figure out who the REAL Anant is...you gotta take him as he comes in general...unpredictable character😆...the level headed Anant makes a re-appearance from time to time to reassure us that he does exist somewhere inside the now usually hyper Anant too😆

one more thing..I always wanted CV' to buld up AN love story gradually..Initially i was quite not satisfied with it but later i was actually watching all the episodes uptill now & what I understood..They actually went a step ahead from those "love story" where we get to see a circle of Being friend-Then feelings-Lil emotional  bonding-then some more friendship..Lods of eye locks-falling n catching then denying being in love & finally the confession..
When in this show-

Its Knowing each other a lil bit- understanding their families (Read that dadi wala conversation) before knowing each other better-Sharing the big secret (read Sonia) that too when you are not like best of the friends or even friends-Get to know by your friends the girl likes you..Doing project-Knowing each other better through phone conversation-Finding "haq" lol & using them as well..Etc etc.. So yeah it was kinda different...
Oh this is an interesting point...you're right...I also had an expectation of something gradual so found myself quite confused with the first hug/cheek kiss promo...but now that all these epis have passed, I'm starting to see a different picture too based on the treatment of their scenes...and you've rightly pointed out that while it may not have been the gradual way we had expected, the writers have created a different sort of path to the build up of their relationship in their own way...starting with the initial moments of understanding, the Sonia issue...becoming friends in a sense there...then everything changing with him being made to realize she likes him...so there have been some gradual bits, some impulsive bits...there is a freshness to their story for sure :-)

Hiana.. *phew* Im actually feeling good now😆All the while I was just thinking Probably This's just me who is thinking "things" this way.

Rightly Puted-The Mature Anant does appear time to time but Its just when he's not getting what he wants.Navya's words hurts him,He was right that day,He actually behaves like a baccha.He doesnt even hear properly what the other person has to say n jumps on a conclusion & then gets happy when person say "Yeah baby you are right" Such a kiddo..😆

& Coming to the "new found path" of Navya Cv's-
Its actually quite good..If you see the lil lil things..Other day when Navya & Apy were walking,Later Anant joins them..Apy was like-Why are you looking below..Trust me that was just so realistic I had a moment like this,Exact scene but the difference was- the guy is just a friend of mine..Its just Im pretty nervous around boys😕..So these lil lil detailing does remind us that oh Yeah the concept is still there.somewhere.!hmmph..

They dont talk much but when they do..They set a point to take another step ahead which I like.. The Last conversation ended on - Kya tum mere dost nahin ho dialouge & Yesterday Navya ended up kissing Anant while he's sleeping,We wont do this with a "just friend" right.

One person wont get the development b2in this 2 on 1st go.. As we are so much into the "old once" which we liked .& When they are trying to make a lil difference we are not getting their way of showing it..

PS- Why I think the mature,sanskari Anant will make a re-entry once he heard about his engagement with Shagun..Possible know.😆