Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#18 .:|:. (Page 90)

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goham

i will write on page 100 no one can't guess                                                MANJU
kunju what is wrong intelling the name

potter_head Senior Member
potter_head
potter_head

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hi shoaib bhai. How are u? Hi manju! Where are u frm?
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
the link which u posted here
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Aah Manju, your nickname of Kunju has not nothing really close to your real name, I was way out, I took it as a competition to guess your name, hope you don't mind.
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

the link which u posted here

yah go back a few pages i even said who won.
goham Senior Member
goham
goham

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

i will write on page 100 no one can't guess                                        
       MANJU
kunju what is wrong intelling the name
            shoaib bhai all mydears call me kunju so i write manju is my nameSmile
goham Senior Member
goham
goham

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

hai rashmi u r from? 

i am an indian i  love pakisthanees too

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

@Mew the reason I asked if you are in India is because someone else whose in India had a black out the same time you had too, Ayesha and I were just speaking to this guy on another forum and he told us about the blackout and his in India, so that's why I was asking.

But Mew you have been away a long time, and I know you said exams but exam season is June and December right, is there a specific reason you went missing other then the exams? Because you were ahead of both Ayesha and myself in your posts and Ayesha and I were having a competition to be dazzlers, by the way I read your congratulations earlier, thanks, and I remember when you wanted to join I told you No, but the only reason was you were so far ahead of us, well you went off somewhere and we got in to be dazzlers before you, well I hope whatever it was is now resolved and you here to have fun, as you and i had a fight once you as a cat and me as human and I assumed I can say anything to you, I was treating you the way I would treat Ayesha, anyway don't disappear again for no good reason. 

See you around. I'm going to watch my program, i'll pop back in a few minutes. 

awww no problem dear your question was no problem for me and usually by 11 pm our power goes out LOLz LOL

and yes exams were the only reason dear my exams were to begin in the mid of April and i had to prepare for it so i had to vanish in the end of march LOL and no dear i didn't go offline due to that reason though you and Ayesha were being a bit rude my best friend Warda also agreed to that but that reason wasn't that big to make me quit this site i don't really care even when people go very rude with me cause i choose to ignore them Smile so you and Ayesha were of no reason to make me quit this site those fights (according to you) didn't seem of any importance to me an i'm suprised to find out you still remember that while i have forgotten it completely dear LOL and don't worry i won't go around disappearing because such fights are something which i don't even think about for more than a second and i don't care about them either LOLWink

Edited by MewPrincess - 22 May 2011 at 9:52am

Go to top