Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#18 .:|:. (Page 47)

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hi Suk/Shoaib.
Hi Nafisa how are you?  n another crapppy episode 

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Hello everyone
hey rana how are you?
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Hi Suk/Shoaib.

Not really, I saw some spice in it...lolz.

We had Aham escaping from Gopi telling her don't come near me, you've poured the whole bottle of perfume on yourself...that was funny and he ran upstairs, then Kokila came to question her and blast her somemore. The the hankey and socks, it was like, will he see it, especially at the mandir, he didn't...but before than in the room she picked up the file and brought it to him, she was looking really cute in that saree, first time i have seen it purple and green, and it's similar pattern to the other saree I like on her the yellow and purple one, also she made him a tiffin box, as he was missing breakfast, all really sweet stuff, we are all anticipating Monday, Aham getting laughed at, at work, from those two work associates and Jigar too, then he coming home and angry too, I'm not going to be upset with him for blasting Gopi as I know it's just acting (she's not actually going to be hurt) and it's funny when his upset.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Hi Suk/Shoaib.

We had Aham escaping from Gopi telling her don't come near me, you've poured the whole bottle of perfume on yourself...that was funny and he ran upstairs, then Kokila came to question her and blast her somemore. The the hankey and socks, it was like, will he see it, especially at the mandir, he didn't...but before than in the room she picked up the file and brought it to him, she was looking really cute in that saree, first time i have seen it purple and green, and it's similar pattern to the other saree I like on her the yellow and purple one, also she made him a tiffin box, as he was missing breakfast, all really sweet stuff, we are all anticipating Monday, Aham getting laughed at, at work, from those two work associates and Jigar too, then he coming home and angry too, I'm not going to be upset with him for blasting Gopi as I know it's just acting (she's not actually going to be hurt) and it's funny when his upset.
Gopi is not going to learn once he has a go at her about the socks n hankey, she will know that rashi showed her  she is going to get hurt but its time she found out about rashis true colors 

-Nafisa-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
The only thing he can say is  to hurt her is that he will never love her she already knows that,  the best thing for her will to leave the jerk

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Hi Suk/Shoaib.

Gopi is not going to learn once he has a go at her about the socks n hankey, she will know that rashi showed her  she is going to get hurt but its time she found out about rashis true colors 

It would be nice if she learnt that Rashi is her enemy not a friend, but I think Rashi is extremely clever, she will think of something to cover herself, she will say, having witnessed Aham upset earlier with the perfume and his sinuses acting up, she thought to add this extra something to get him to know how much Gopi loves and cares for him, Hetal will smile and agree and that will be the end of it.
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Hi Suk/Shoaib.

It would be nice if she learnt that Rashi is her enemy not a friend, but I think Rashi is extremely clever, she will think of something to cover herself, she will say, having witnessed Aham upset earlier with the perfume and his sinuses acting up, she thought to add this extra something to get him to know how much Gopi loves and cares for him, Hetal will smile and agree and that will be the end of it.
whats new she always covers up we know that..   even today gopi tried to speak to kokila about the perfume kokila became her own self    n restarted her shouting at her 

-Nafisa-

Go to top