India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dev???

neetu23 Goldie
neetu23
neetu23

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
i havn't seen this show from the begining but i saw scenes throughout to the show and kept up with the story as well...my question is about dev...i know he married geet because he needed financial help so he betrayed her, but i didn't understand one thing...why did he sleep with her? he already had a wife who he loved...was it so geet wont get suspicious or he just wanted to sleep with her??? i mean he seems like a good guy now, so why did he do all this?

neetu23 Goldie
neetu23
neetu23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
come on people...44 views but no replies...someone must know the answer???
jainm1234 Newbie
jainm1234
jainm1234

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Dev slept with Geet because of lust. He just wanted to sleep with her knowing he was cheating her for her property/money. After a long time, they showed Dev repenting his deeds. He mainly did all of these things to impress and to be with his wife, Naintara (all evil). He is now shown to be divorced (??) and is shown as a good person. He has also asked for forgiveness from Geet which Geet has given. 

Hope this helps :)
khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
dev ab ja k sudhra hai phly woh bara dil phaik aashiq tha jahan larki dekhi flate ho jata tha..is liye mauqa k say chorta..maar diya choqa..bechari geetCry
neetu23 Goldie
neetu23
neetu23

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hey everyone...thanks for the answers!! i kinda knew the answer, but i wasn't sure...i really like this show, but i confused about dev and i wasn't able to understand him and the story, but now i know...thanks!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index