Pratigya

Food For Thought.. 18th May..A woman scorned

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

WHEN A WOMAN SCORNED... LOOK WHAT HAPPENS..

Yes the above is SS's Doti... 😆😆😆... Leopard prints are going to be the in thing once SS has finished his Fashion Ka Jalwa with them.. 😉
Baba will also get a pair to match his yellow shirt! BUT at the moment Baba is not feeling very sunny..on the contrary he's feeling rather Red. 😡 So here Pratz give the Zalil Baba some red    over his head.
Right fab epi... Now I'm going to write the next part very quickly and early so that by the time you reach the end of the post.. U'll have forgotten about it. Now I am a bugger for details and you know how much I hate 😡 bad make-up. Now today's epi was based on Pratz... I wish her hair in the front didn't look greesy and I wish her make - up was better.. she didn't have a cute charm today...
She didn't really look her best!
Where as Arhaan looked rather polished up today.. Even his lockes were ruled today.

Now What's his  story..? Maharaj keeps moving around. Soon enough the bathroom door will start to move around to accomodate.

Okay starting off ..
Amma and SS playing pillow fight - was rather cute  Until the hand of an unseen person knocks and breaks up the passion between them which just about to hit Full Volume. So Amma wants to be loved.. huh? Just like Pratz wanted to be loved yesterday. What are these Thaks women on. Kesar gave away her crown jewels to Shaktia to get a bit of this love.  Ladies whatever you are on .. do not pass to Piyasiya, Dadi or KesarMai or else Rakseshwa, Purshotam and Shankar will have it!. 😉

On the terrace Pratigya shows Amma the ruins in the bucket.  An innocent and fashion unaware Pratigya cries over this accidental fashion trend setting mistake. Amma joins in, to add fuel to the fire.. or should we say adds water from her eye ducts into the bucket.
I love the way Pratigya's focus is lost on Amma's nautanki and a tiny knot ties her concentration to Amma's Pallu.
Whilst Amma is doing her nonsence - there was just one thing going through Pratigya's mind.. "Tera pallu sarka jaye re bas tho phir ho jayee... AMMA PALAAT!!". Munni Kamal then hangs herself to Amma's pallu, without a second thought. Now this is the kind of Ban jayee that I like. Down to the point and finally was able to achieve her goal alone of reaching the culprit source. THE BLACK POWDERWA!

In the KRIYA sanctury, Sofa Maharaj hazir and Baba Gayeb 😲. Poor Pratigya seeks solace in Sofa Maharaj by comfortably sinking into it - deep in thought. Just then 😃 Krishna comes in... (And the IF girls drool over the handome prince... yeh yeh don't worry I have plenty of galiyaan aswell to give, it's not all compliments galore for him today). One look at his Babu's face 😕 which looked like this.. he was worried. He begged "Humka bathowo, humka nai bathowo gi tho kis ko bathowbo?"... though I did think he was going to add Pardosi ko bathawbo, BUT then he must've realised that she has shared her thoughts with sofa maharaj!
However.. the shot required a ban jayee moment so Pratigya spilled all. Krishna flew off the sofa (My laptop almost jerked up with him at the same time 😳)
"Bas Karo" 😡 He lost his temper at her. Arrey yaar.. kuch loose karna tha tho --- ooh shirt hi loose kar leithey.. Poor IF girls kush ho jathi! 😳😆😉 then Naz my dear who is up all hours of the morning could have gone to sleep peacefully. (Lubb u Naz...😃)
Well Pratigya... didn't get a chance to do a ban jayee, she just 😭😭. See when I said the shot required a ban jayee moment.. You all though I meant Pratigya's?... No this was a Krishna Ban Jayee moment.
He declared.."I WILL NOT ALLOW TERI BAADMASHIYAAN TO BECOME MY KAMZORIYAAN!!".
Pratigya thought mentally "You Jerk! Amma ka laadla bighar gaya. Just wait and watch, the minute I get my Ban Jayee moment... PHIR PHAKRI JAYENGI AMMA KI CHORIYAN".
Then he storms off, AND the camera man's camera started jerking aswell... I'm thinking Before he came, Pratigya was like this 😕 and when he left she was like this 😭. WAAH BETA!
Pratigya Turns and sees 🤔 Amma... The resident doo lally. What an expression it was. 👏
Amma's glad that it was Pratigya who stood infront of her and not me, warna mera haath our Amma ka gaal bajtha in FULL VOLUME. Amma ke kaan ki AWAAZ would permanently become NEECHEY!.😆

Okay SS beats Shakti up.. but then also shows a sensitive side.. No Kesar beside Shakti today, but her place was still reserved. So sweet.

The faceoff was sooo Good. Amma was brilliant. Her voice changes and circling Pratigya like a vulture.. so as soon as Pratigya falls weak, she'll attack. I like the fact that Pratigya without wasting time confronted Amma... Now beta, Tumka bahar toss honey ki jadi hai, because now your four days only in TN count down will start from today. If you did the confrontation tommorrow then it would have started from tomorrow... and if you never asked, then the countdown would never have started.(Joking). What can I say.. It was Brilliant...

Amma  😡🤢🥱😃😛😈👎🏼-----------------😭😕😒😲😔🤓  Pratigya.

By the Way the Souten has arrived... it's .. Maharaj!
Praigya ki - ya Baba ka... all depends on who will sleep on Maharaj!😉

Hope you enjoyed it Dosa..
Chaska meter and rank voting please .

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail

wow

story moving like a snail
carisma nice food thought
i wanted to see pratigya working track
but this cvs  very 😕 ing

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Post Carisma...Loved the way ur described the episode--Well done!!! 👏 👍🏼 ⭐️
Must say today's episode was simply awesome, Pooja and Ashmita did wonderful acting. I would rate the episode 10/10. 👏 😃
Keep up with the lovely posts Carisma!! 😉
Lubb u!! 🤗
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Awesome Post Carisma...Loved the way ur described the episode--Well done!!! 👏 👍🏼 ⭐️
Must say today's episode was simply awesome, Pooja and Ashmita did wonderful acting. I would rate the episode 10/10. 👏 😃
Keep up with the lovely posts Carisma!! 😉
Lubb u!! 🤗

Thanks beta.. lubb u too...
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Caarrrii Diii  ...you are awesome...just came from work...saw your FFT post...awesoome

⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

🤗🤗❤️  For You!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
🤗
⭐️
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti1983

Caarrrii Diii  ...you are awesome...just came from work...saw your FFT post...awesoome

⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

🤗🤗❤️  For You!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
🤗
⭐️

Thanks doll... I'm gonna reply to the PM.. TOMORROW. Was busy today...I have lots to tell.
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks doll... I'm gonna reply to the PM.. TOMORROW. Was busy today...I have lots to tell.

Sure Di...😊
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great Post.Only 4 days of prats in TN,countdown begins.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well nice E.A nd gud fft ...luved it thanx...really appreciate ur hard work.
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Carishma i really loved reading it. it was awesome. u got it. nice work. thank u. 👏👏⭐️. i liked all yr description for baba and amma and prats. i liked it. ur comments were so apt. i don; t know what else to write. u wrote it. nothing more to add.