Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The girl next door - Ch 103 - pg 108; note pg 109 (Page 90)

Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Can Rohan and Keerti get any cuter! I love the two of them..both young and in lovee! its adorable!

Nainaa! ahh ^^^i agree! You can never forget your first love..it'll be with you forever! And now that she's going ahead with this whole arranged marriage thing i hope she finds someone whose going to love her with all his heart!..and im secretly hoping the guy for her is Sharan!

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Lovely updates, dol. I guess there is no future in one-sided love so the earlier Naina decides to forget Rohan the better it will be for her. Keerti's dad doesn't seem to mind Rohan as his daughter's boyfriend! So looks like roses for Rohan-Keerti! Rest is upto the author! Wink
bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Sorry for the late comments! 

Chapters 93:

absolutely perfect! obviously you threw us all for a loop, I guess i was thinking way to typical in the fact that she wants to hide the relationship because of her parents but no that would not be our forever compassionate down to earth K! 
She is pretty awesome isn't she? I am happy for her and Kanan and I guess I again shouldn't be shocked at R's understanding? 

I think i am absolutely in love with two fictional characters! 

also liked how she wants to keep him to herself for just a while longer, makes so much sense and i just LOVE IT! :) 

PS- YOU NEED TO NEED TO SHOW THE DAY THEY ARE OUT TOGETHER AFTER THE MARRIAGE... i shall not complain about their lack of togetherness if we get that update of them out and about ;) 

Edited by bushrayou - 11 September 2011 at 10:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah

bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Chapter 94:

Why does N completely break my heart. It's like I am beyond happy for her to not be with R yet i need her to have a happy ending... 

When are you bringing S back into her life story? Maybe they could share their lost loves and find love with each other :)! I so don't like her compromising for her parents. Obviously a valiant act but...

like where her track is going it always leaves me wondering and hoping for so much more... Can't wait for you to write more!! 

Love the updates! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --dolphin--

Originally posted by jasw

Lovely updates, dol. I guess there is no future in one-sided love so the earlier Naina decides to forget Rohan the better it will be for her. Keerti's dad doesn't seem to mind Rohan as his daughter's boyfriend! So looks like roses for Rohan-Keerti! Rest is upto the author! Wink

So you are actually hoping/expecting some drama of that kind? LOL I don't know about that to be very honest. Besides, I'm in no mood to include any more tracks than I have already planned. I want to finish off the story as soon as I can and just run away from here...lol

DISLIKE! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bushrayouvalliyah

bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --dolphin--

Originally posted by jasw

So you are actually hoping/expecting some drama of that kind? LOL I don't know about that to be very honest. Besides, I'm in no mood to include any more tracks than I have already planned. I want to finish off the story as soon as I can and just run away from here...lol

Not Impressed... 
--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

heartfeltDeeksha_guptaCutiee_Ashh-BeingAppy-bhakbhartifanbushrayouvalliyahJayaRputh_Invincible_Leenasmg

Go to top