Originally posted by: ruchimayur

OMMMGGG...
I am in loveee with him

Me too me too me too 😳☺️😳☺️
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Sharan..he's sooo frikking cuteee! I absolutely love him!☺️

Considering the situation they're both in, I couldn't think of a better way of proposing than the way he did! I hope Naina says yes!

But yh although i understand that the both of them are in love with someone else but i want to hear Sharan's reason for wanting to marry Naina! Hmm!
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res-

will comment fully later... but my heart just broke a bit. 

wow...what two amaazing characters! how do you do it? and where do you come up with such exceptional beings? you must know some pretty amazing people!

I know S is the hot stuff currenlty but I would like to take a moment to say wow to N... her compassion to not want to marry him because she thinks he deserves better EVEN after he states  "That makes us two."   i love it.. its like two broken people will become whole!

GAH... you story just makes me content!

See you can't EVEN THINK of ending this ff ANYTIME SOON since you have sooo much more to show us! yay!!!! lol!

Can't wait to see how this marriage plan will work out and how they will work out together!

I love your thinking Dol, it wasn't the typical we both love two people that love eachother so lets find solace with each other .,..oh now we are in love. I like how admittingly they are both still in love with another person!!!

LOVE IT! can't wait for more like always :)
Edited by bushrayou - 12 years ago
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Dol!!
Just sent you a pm in response to yours!!!

Another wonderful update.. Gosh, you leave me always wanting to read more , and hence, so impatient for the next update!!!

While I adore the A-S and R-K romance, I am looking forward to S-N relationship and the budding romance between these two.. God knows, they deserve every happiness for the heartbreaks they've been through!!!

Update sooon!!! 😆
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh Sharan! You are the most cutest n kind person on planet Earth!!
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was so cute! Sharan!! 😍 He's such a sweetheart... I feel so bad for him whenever he mentions Keerti's name... But now he has Naina... I can't wait... His proposal was so cute.. she ought to say yes...
Awesome update Dol. continue super soon ... :)

priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sharan- you are too good to be true...I said it before and I wll maintain tht..and since you are an amazing person, you definitely deserve all the happiness in the world!!!

Will he ever confess to N that who he loved is Keerti?

Now my rookie-Where are u? did u get back to channiya's marriage?

AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting impatiently for the update!!! 😳

Chapter 97

He was really happy that day. His friends were getting married and his joy knew no bounds. He had missed so many marriages in his own family, but this one completed the void that he had felt. It was a big day. Not only because of the weddings, but because he truly felt a part of it. There was some joy in being able to give a helping hand when needed, and he had been given a big responsibility - to make sure all the paraphernalia necessary for the weddings was arranged. He felt joy, he felt responsible and more than anything, he felt welcomed in the family.

The weddings and reception were to be held successively in the same hall. A small corner of the large banquet hall was reserved for the weddings, while the reception stage was set up at the other end. He had been running around getting things organized. When the pandit came, he made sure to check with him if all the items needed were there. He had been presented with this one opportunity to make his place in the family, and he made sure he didn't screw it up. But little did he know that his place was already marked in the family.

Keerti knew that her father knew about her and Rohan, given how sly her sister could be, yet she wanted him to ask her about Rohan. Mr. Khanna also knew that Keerti knew that he knew, yet he wanted her to confess it. And thus, the little secret of their relationship was still a secret to others, until one of them spoke.

Like father, like daughter. None of them gave up and then suddenly, they found themselves in this war zone where each wanted the other to speak first. If he and Kanan were having fun, Keerti wouldn't stay behind either. But in all this, the one person that didn't enjoy much was poor Rohan. He was beginning to wonder if accompanying Keerti to India was a good idea. The Khanna's were playing tug of war with him and the sad thing was he couldn't do anything about it.

He was talking to the pandit when she walked in with Kanan, and walked just past him without giving him a look. Perhaps, she had not noticed him, he thought. He was awestruck. She wore a pink saree, had her hair down in loose curls, and adorned herself in just long pink earrings and a delicate bracelet. He didn't know how she could look so gorgeous, yet so simple and elegant. He would have stood there frozen, looking at her if the pandit hadn't asked him a question. He mumbled something and walked away from there, after confirming he won't be needed anymore.

His eyes followed her wherever she went. She seated Kanan on the small stool in front of the holy fire next to Vidhit and went behind to stand next to Simran, who now completely blocked his view. Just as he was about to reposition himself so he could see her, she leaned back just a little bit and raised her eyes to meet with his. He had been wrong earlier...she knew exactly where he was.

With a twinkle in his eyes and a slight smile on his lips, he walked towards her and stood on the opposite site. Today he didn't want to be close to her or touch her. Today he just wanted to take in her beauty and poise. Although there were too many people surrounding the center, he didn't care. His eyes didn't drift from her form. Not during the mangalsutra ceremony, neither during the sindoor ceremony, nor during the pheras. He had completely zoned out and had become oblivious to his surroundings, focusing just on her. At last he saw her smiling, albeit still looking away, but he knew it was for him. He contentedly sighed deeply. He thought he would fall right there in front of everyone.

Finally he heard the pandit say, "Vivah sampann hua." There was a lot of cheering and whooping while the newly wed couple took blessings from all the elders and greeted the younger ones with a hug. They came about and hugged Kanan at the same time, during which his hand accidentally fell on hers. He tightened his grip just for a bit before releasing her hand. He smiled at Kanan and Vidhit, but she knew it was for her. Not all accidents were bad, after all.

While everyone was still busy merry making, they heard the pandit say, "Doosre dulha-dulhan ko bulaiye."

Everyone else showed excitement and smiled, except her. She was clueless, and hence confused. She didn't know two weddings were going to be held. She was so busy looking around to know who the second dulha-dulhan were, that she didn't see Aditya approach the holy fire and stand there, patiently waiting for her. She was startled when she felt a hand rest on her arm. She turned and saw Keerti, who nudged her gently, and then her mouth fell open when she saw Aditya stand there, next to the holy fire. Instead of complying and walking towards him, she stood there frozen as she realized, she was the second dulhan...

P.S. - Keerti's saree :)

Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
edit

wow adi-simi getting married...loved d surprise...

and kitz's dresses r just awesome...poor rohan ..his every single move is being monitored ...😆

update soon

Edited by _Invincible_ - 12 years ago