Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
alright... i so have no problem admitting that i am stocking your FF. 

I am actually really happy with the way the story is going.You are bringing in a new track and it seems perfectly dramatic and awesome! 

I also want to say that I love the little moments with R and K, your writing just makes me want to go out and find my self a guy like R :) 

Love it! 

-----the stocking is an addiction. I need more. 
Originally posted by: bushrayou

alright... i so have no problem admitting that i am stocking your FF. 

I am actually really happy with the way the story is going.You are bringing in a new track and it seems perfectly dramatic and awesome! 

I also want to say that I love the little moments with R and K, your writing just makes me want to go out and find my self a guy like R :) 

Love it! 

-----the stocking is an addiction. I need more. 

And I have no problem admitting that I LOVE being stalked...but only here though... hehe
Cutiee_Ashh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Both the updatess were well good!!! 😃 I cant believe ive actually started stalking this jus to make sure no new updates hav been updated 😳 lol buhh newayy im relii liking the way the story is goin atm nd plss update again soon...😃😃😃 xxx

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nahinn..what is up with this Sanjay guyy? I feel like slapping him so hard! lol!

Poor Naina..she needs someone in her life..not Sanjay for sure and someone other than Rohan and Keerti! I feel so bad for her! Dol..Please tell me you have someone in mind for her! lol!
Edited by Leenasmg - 12 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!
another pathetic character in form of sanjay...wat kind of cheapster he is...😡
poor naina...just after heartbreak she is going through dis mess...i really feel 4 her a lot more den any1 else at d moment...

plz bring her out of misery...

puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey dol...sorry for not posting any comments since long...just read the updates from 55-72 parts...Actually i only saw 3 pm's earlier from you and later they stopped so i thought may be the FF is on hold or something...today when i get a chance to read those 3 updates i came here and found that you progressed up to 72 parts...then i went back and checked my emails to see that you asked us to confirm for pm...and that is how i missed all the pm's...

Loved the updates...u tortured poor rohan like anything...i am not happy he came back to keerthi as soon as he found keerthi loves him...even keerthi knows rohan loves her and still she doubted him and my poor rohan listening to simran and naina he came to keerthi immediately...i feel bad for my rohan

tempting queen...whenever there is a romantic scene between simran and adi you don't mention their names in the beginning and i keep imagining is this a dream sequence between keerthi and rohan

last but not the least loved naina and sharon as well...

EDIT:
Oh i just saw that part 73 is also up...sanjay is a BAS****
Edited by puth - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: puth

hey dol...sorry for not posting any comments since long...just read the updates from 55-72 parts...Actually i only saw 3 pm's earlier from you and later they stopped so i thought may be the FF is on hold or something...today when i get a chance to read those 3 updates i came here and found that you progressed up to 72 parts...then i went back and checked my emails to see that you asked us to confirm for pm...and that is how i missed all the pm's...

Loved the updates...u tortured poor rohan like anything...i am not happy he came back to keerthi as soon as he found keerthi loves him...even keerthi knows rohan loves her and still she doubted him and my poor rohan listening to simran and naina he came to keerthi immediately...i feel bad for my rohan

tempting queen...whenever there is a romantic scene between simran and adi you don't mention their names in the beginning and i keep imagining is this a dream sequence between keerthi and rohan

last but not the least loved naina and sharon as well...

EDIT:
Oh i just saw that part 73 is also up...sanjay is a BAS****

Heyyy welcome back. SO good to see you :)

My Keerti bhakt (appy who always makes me happy :P) has currently disappeared. So I shall wait for her to reason out why Keerti doubted Rohan and his feelings.

As for Rohan...does anyone want to take a stab at being a Rohan bhakt to defend him?

And once again puth...so so so good to have you back :)

**Edit**

I am completely heart broken :(. No one else loves Rohan here *sob sob* and the Keerti bhakt is missing. So I'll do the honors...

Keerti didn't know of Rohan's feelings for sure. All Simran had said about his feelings were incidents she had noticed. There was no certainty that he loved her. So when she had decided to take the first step (despite being a shy girl) and saw him give most of his attention to another girl, she is bound to think otherwise. And then she saw Naina come out of Rohan's apartment all disoriented at 6 in the morning. What do you want her to make of it? I think her behavior is totally justified.

As for Rohan, we have seen how clear-headed, thoughtful and practical he is. She had always unknowingly given him the impression that she is affected by his touch (not in a good way though). And then he had thought she wanted to chop off his hands and lips...this was right after he had held her close and kissed her on her cheek on New Years. So how can he even think she loves him? After Simran and Naina told him the truth,  why would he turn a deaf ear after knowing Keerti loves him? He had been wanting her for so long...and who would give up on an opportunity like this when the woman you love walks right in your arms but had hurt you due to a misunderstanding? I don't think Rohan is that silly...

Does it make sense?

Edited by --dolphin-- - 12 years ago
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --dolphin--

My Keerti bhakt (appy who always makes me happy :P) has currently disappeared. So I shall wait for her to reason out why Keerti doubted Rohan and his feelings.

As for Rohan...does anyone want to take a stab at being a Rohan bhakt to defend him?

**Edit**

I am completely heart broken :(. No one else loves Rohan here *sob sob* and the Keerti bhakt is missing. So I'll do the honors...

Keerti didn't know of Rohan's feelings for sure. All Simran had said about his feelings were incidents she had noticed. There was no certainty that he loved her. So when she had decided to take the first step (despite being a shy girl) and saw him give most of his attention to another girl, she is bound to think otherwise. And then she saw Naina come out of Rohan's apartment all disoriented at 6 in the morning. What do you want her to make of it? I think her behavior is totally justified.

As for Rohan, we have seen how clear-headed, thoughtful and practical he is. She had always unknowingly given him the impression that she is affected by his touch (not in a good way though). And then he had thought she wanted to chop off his hands and lips...this was right after he had held her close and kissed her on her cheek on New Years. So how can he even think she loves him? After Simran and Naina told him the truth,  why would he turn a deaf ear after knowing Keerti loves him? He had been wanting her for so long...and who would give up on an opportunity like this when the woman you love walks right in your arms but had hurt you due to a misunderstanding? I don't think Rohan is that silly...

Does it make sense?

me too happy to be back
partly convinced...but still if i am in place of keerthi i would not go for 2 hrs run... just go to naina and ask what she is doing at this time of hr at rohan's place...there are  times when rohan stayed in keerthi's place also right like the night she was attacked...our cool boy never misunderstood her relation with Sharon...Anyways in this story Rohan is a sweetheart☺️☺️☺️
-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --dolphin--

My Keerti bhakt (appy who always makes me happy :P) I am honoured"> 

has currently disappeared. So I shall wait for her to reason out why Keerti doubted Rohan and his feelings. opss sorry…I got late ">

**Edit**

I am completely heart broken :(. No one else loves Rohan here *sob sob* Main Hoon Naaa... ☺️

Keerti didn't know of Rohan's feelings for sure. All Simran had said about his feelings were incidents she had noticed. There was no certainty that he loved her. So when she had decided to take the first step (despite being a shy girl) and saw him give most of his attention to another girl, she is bound to think otherwise. And then she saw Naina come out of Rohan's apartment all disoriented at 6 in the morning. What do you want her to make of it? I think her behavior is totally justified. ">

As for Rohan, we have seen how clear-headed, thoughtful and practical he is. She had always unknowingly given him the impression that she is affected by his touch (not in a good way though)😆. And then he had thought she wanted to chop off his hands and lips...this was right after he had held her close and kissed her on her cheek on New Years. poor him i was trying to visualise him all scared and sweating 🤣 So how can he even think she loves him? After Simran and Naina told him the truth,  why would he turn a deaf ear after knowing Keerti loves him? He had been wanting her for so long...and who would give up on an opportunity like this when the woman you love walks right in your arms but had hurt you due to a misunderstanding? I don't think Rohan is that silly... yea just a "little crazy"😉

Does it make sense?

-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok before you get ready with your collection of weapons I have a reason (a Very Strong one)to go missing. 

Well errmm I was kind of learning to skate and right now am a proud bearer of a blue/black and somewhat red nose...yea right Laugh as much you can...huh

Anyways after you are done laughing(grrr) do tell how are You feeling now? Hal-chal thik thak?

I missed  3 Updates!!!!!! Omg

Part-71 No comments☺️

Part-72

"When their appetite was temporarily satiated for that moment," seems like they have taken the FEVICOL advertisement too seriously...jab dekho tab...

"making sure to use the towel for the exact reason it was made." Yea right! They needed the reminder😆

Part-73

Keerti again was amazing. The way she explained Naina's feelings and sufferings and her own thoughts with simple and stark clear words was wow,also Rohan's concern for Naina showed how strong their bond has grown, even after knowing he was the one who broke her heart. I simply adore their friendship.

Sanjay...another bitter reality. No blames to the heart-broken Naina for she was just seeking a soothing company which unfortunately turned out to be a persistant bug with a rejected proposal of course a big blow to the Huuge male ego.

Now...now am expecting a full action-packed drama...wow. 

Waise you have casted Milind Soman as Sharan  what about Rohan and Keerti and others?

Well i think i am out of danger now...pheww
Appy (hope you will be happy 😉)
Take care
Cyaaa

Edited by apeksha_gupta - 12 years ago