Posted: 12 years ago
Why am I having fun here? πŸ˜†

I promise an update by tonight..
Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
dolll

if u dont update it asap den u r in danger...πŸ˜†

hiala myra aunty can b a future MIL of KITS...πŸ˜›
BTW kabir is a happy go lucky chap and i love him too...and d comfort and affection shown by dis family to KITS is commendable...

i m loving all d characters dat enter into story at various points and till date no character gave a feeling of unwanted and unwelcome guest in d story...so hats off to u for etching out d characters so brilliantly...

and last but not d least by cutie SIMS...though she was busy wid adi but still not forgot to ask KITS abt d situation over dere...
dey r real great frndz and i m falling in love wid d story wid every update...
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Why am I having fun here? πŸ˜†

I promise an update by tonight..

now u r having fun but if u fail to update soon den u will have to RUN...🀣

Chapter 27

"Phew!!!...man this moving-in thing is such a kill. I don't think I'll ever leave this place again..." Aditya slumped on the couch when everything was in place. Slapping Rohan's shoulder who was sitting next to him he said "thanks dude..." and then both looked at each other and said in unison "Dosti mein no sorry no thank you..." and burst out laughing. That was one movie they always made fun of...

"By the way Simi, where's Keerti?" he asked Simran who was still trying to set things up in his kitchen.

"She had to go to someone's house. She'll be back by evening though" she responded from inside the kitchen.

"Tabhi toh! She's not here that's why you were able to work properly, no?" he teased Rohan in a whisper elbowing him and giving him a cheeky grin. Rohan chose to ignore his comments...he had been doing that for a long time now but couldn't ignore the comment that came from behind them "I heard that". He closed his eyes and opened them only to give Aditya an irritated look. He knew he had put his foot in the mouth when he accidently told Aditya about Keerti's incident after the fresher's party and what had followed was bombardment of questions for the poor guy...there was no escaping his curiosity.  

"So what were you saying?" she got straight to the point and both knew there wasn't any escape when she takes things in her hand...just like Aditya...that was a trait she had picked up from years of togetherness from him... but they tried nonetheless "Should we order lunch here or go out?" Aditya said and Rohan immediately slapped his hand on his head while Simran had a good laugh. When Aditya shrugged his shoulders to ask "What?" in a confused tone, Simran replied "He knows there is no escaping my question...so don't even try. So tell me, I didn't talk much about Keerti to you so how have you heard so much about her?" she questioned Aditya but she was looking at Rohan now.

Being a no-nonsense guy, he didn't beat around the bush as he replied "I just find her cute okay? No drama, no nonsense, no expectation...I just want to be her good friend..." and the way he worded it and from the seriousness of his tone Simran bought it. She didn't question him further...she knew he despised being teased... specially by girls.

They ordered lunch and watched some funny videos on youtube while eating. The clock struck 5 which made Rohan jump to his feet. "I need to go home...we have plans tonight" and with that he zoomed out of Aditya's apartment and vanished in no time...

She came back to her senses soon enough before anyone could notice that she was staring at him. He walked inside the house and towards them...when he was close, Kabir said "Bhaiyya meet Keerti..and Keerti meet bhaiyya..."

He extended his hand to introduce himself then "Hi...Sharan...Sharan Malhotra..."

Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
Is Rohan and Sharan same? or Sharan is new character? 
aree...ye rohan nahi tha...man ...i so wanted him to be rohan...anyways tqs for update
another cliffhanger...😑

dont tell me dat SHARAN and ROHAN r look alikes...πŸ˜†
so KITS got charmed by dis guy...hmmm
u r messing up my poor KITS by getting charmed by every third guy...🀣(kidding)

SIMS  too got idea of things going on...now dats interesting...may b sims try to get sumthing out of adi as she knows rohan wont say anything...

and finally ROHAN said sumthing abt KITS and his desired frndship...
interesting part...
waiting 4 d next one desperately...

ye kya?πŸ˜• golmal 4 bnane ke mood me ho kya? :o :D
Oh yeah...I'm sure this sharan is Rohan... and thats why she wants to stay back...

But I dont knw why he changed his name... may be Rohan is his official name... whayever... hey Dolphin... pls update the next part soon...
Don't tell me you stopped here!!! I'm dying outta curiosity !! Who is this Sharan?? Now I think Pyaar mein hain twist!!