India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren's background music

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
After so many days, we finally heard NiVren's flute music including Nivi's "la lala la " during their romantic moment.. It felt so good to hear that beautiful music - that dhun is their signature..Loved it.
Their hug and the expression of satisfaction on their faces was too good... They both felt "jaise unko jannat mil gayi ek dusre ki baahon mein aake." Their closed eyes were still able to convey all the feelings and sakoon that they felt. It was amazing.

Edited by anjubala - 18 May 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

radhartfiza_11nehakideewanimitra10JasNehaFanshubabegumkrazzy4ArHitashu20ash_nivrensimran728INGCIVlamsNikita99-Atiya-samin6-aamina-ashred12*Resham*-Swetha-

radhart Newbie
radhart
radhart

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

After so many days, we finally heard NiVren's flute music including Nivi's "la lala la " during their romantic moment.. It felt so good to hear that beautiful music - that dhun is their signature..Loved it.
Their hug and the expression of satisfaction on their faces was too good... They both felt "jaise unko jannat mil gayi ek dusre ki baahon mein aake." Their closed eyes were still able to convey all the feelings and sakoon that they felt. It was amazing.

Hello Anju!
I love Sid and Nivi's Savaria pia song. I like the flute song too but flute always put me to sleep. I am a runner I need songs that kick my adrenaline pumps up so fast.LOL I  downloads it from IF but I would like to buy the original CD. Do you know if anyone sell it  and if they do where can i get it from?

Edited by radhart - 18 May 2011 at 8:27pm
samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I like the beliya song. But where can I get that one
radhart Newbie
radhart
radhart

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

I like the beliya song. But where can I get that one
What is beliya song if they have one like that you can download it from IF tooLOL
radhart Newbie
radhart
radhart

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhart

[QUOTE=anjubala]After so many days, we finally heard NiVren's flute music including Nivi's "la lala la " during their romantic moment.. It felt so good to hear that beautiful music - that dhun is their signature..Loved it.

Sorry I made a mistake!

Edited by radhart - 18 May 2011 at 4:22pm
radhart Newbie
radhart
radhart

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhart

[QUOTE=radhart][QUOTE=anjubala]After so many days, we finally heard NiVren's flute music including Nivi's "la lala la " during their romantic moment.. It felt so good to hear that beautiful music - that dhun is their signature..Loved it.

Sorry!
nehakideewani Newbie
nehakideewani
nehakideewani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
hi anju...yea me too liked the music ..I am so glad it is back. they shud play this kind of scenes more often so we can relax and enjoy nivren and the serial instead of showing CC stupid smirks. 
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
anju. me too happy that background music was again shown today

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index