Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

we want Yash Gera aka shankar back in pkyek (Page 2)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Ew. No. A new actor over him anyday!

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Nahi! Gimme a break dude. I dunn want him opposite misha. I want someone who is like her and not boring. She deserves someone hot and happening.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

i like him as Shankar, bt i m dnt think he is gonna cum backSmile

i chatted wid him on FB, n he tld me tht der r vry less chances of him cumng backUnhappy

shefali_goenka Goldie
shefali_goenka
shefali_goenka

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojarawat1989

plz come back Yash gera aka Shankar in pkyek

LOVE YOU ALOt plz come back we want  YASH GERA'S ACTUAL LOOK  this timeee plzzz

Ya...I want him backCry
I want him back as a werewolfSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poojarawat1989

poojarawat1989 Newbie
poojarawat1989
poojarawat1989

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
hahahahaha some time after read i feel laugh & laugh on some people do you know whos Yash Gera lols 
i feel it all depands on character and the story line and Yash aka Shankar playing according to his character and 2nd thing if some people think he's not having expression on his face so let me tell u there are greate directors and creative who select  people they not fool i feel i like his work Before also in PALAMPUR EXPRESS,Bairi piya  & the current one Pkyek. i like his character and i think he has put on his weight for this character & i want character changes should  b there in decent and innocent character it wil be change in some cool look i like his way how he talk and walk and check him on GOOGLe i got lots of information about him and check the pix who is he in real lolsss I dont think so anyone can replace himheeess hawwwt love youuu shankar
FOR YOU GUYS LOVE U YASH WE LOVE U ALOOT MISS U IN PKYEK COMEBACK SOON

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojarawat1989

hahahahaha some time after read i feel laugh & laugh on some people do you know whosYash Geralols
i feel it all depands on character and the story line andYash aka Shankar playing according to his character and 2nd thing if some people think he's not having expression on his face so let me tell u there are greate directors and creative who select people they not fool i feel i like his work Before also inPALAMPUR EXPRESS,Bairi piya & the current one Pkyek. i like his character and i think he has put on his weight for this character & i want character changes should b there in decent and innocent character it wil be change in some cool look i like his way how he talk and walk and check him on GOOGLe i got lots of information about him and check the pix who is he in real lolsss I dont think so anyone can replace himheeess hawwwt love youuu shankar
FOR YOU GUYS LOVE U YASH WE LOVE U ALOOT MISS U IN PKYEK COMEBACK SOON

i agree wid u, he ws fab in Palampur ExpressClap

if u see his real pics, u wnt blv tht its him, he looks supercool in realSmile

bt i dnt think he is gonna return, he himself tld me disUnhappy

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

seriously?
yup. LOL the show is better off without him..
poojarawat1989 Newbie
poojarawat1989
poojarawat1989

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Hey guys something for you Shankar i am big fan of yours from your 1st show Palampur express as Paaji love the way you are we want this Yash gera real one not before i can understand as an Actor should do all character but there were should me change i think you have gain your weight only for this character saw your pic on fb you again having good pix body and all then y you not comming back in pkyek. & dude if you not coming like dis plz dont do coz do something else you dont deserv misha dat thin gal she doesnt stand front of you anywhere you are hawt hunk amazing we want you to come in this way as vampire seriously dat gal not your type but you have done good job according to you character innocent and decent guy now we want you like this only.love you miss you in pkyek you rock you hawt hunkhmmi want this Yash Gera aka Shankar plzzzlike the way you areHunksuper hawwwt dont go for as Shankar plzzz

Edited by poojarawat1989 - 19 May 2011 at 4:01am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index