India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Finally, he did what he had promised...

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
...A happy , normal, peaceful life to Piya. 

Abhay's character never changed in his resolve and principle even though he softened over time because of Piya's love. He had said ever since he showed up for the first time in the promos - that he is going to just get up and walk out of Piya's life one day. He kept on repeating it over and over throughout the serial. And we all feared that Abhay's exit would break Piya , either turn her a nutcase like Bella became or just finish her. 

But Abhay didn't even give that chance to Piya, In the long run, he did not give Piya the chance to even miss him, cry for him, look for him, mourn his exit - nothing. Zero. With one single memory erosion, he erased himself, his life with her, his ever single memory from her mind. 

So, now, Piya will have what Abhay had always hoped she would have - a normal life where there is not even a sign of Abhay having ever been there. 

What next? Well, to quote Elena from 'The Vampire Diaries'. 

" If every single memory of Stefan was taken away from me, I would still fall in love with him all over again , the moment I saw him again. " 

Abhay may be buried in snow or the underworld or wherever , he will walk back into her life one fateful day , just like he is walking out today. Piya's mind may have forgotten Abhay but her heart remembers him and always will. It is my favourite line that Abhay used to keep telling Piya in my version before he forgot her.

" My mind may forget you but my heart will always remember you." 

So, PKYEK is closing two chapters - of Siddharth who i am gonna miss bigtime & Abhay-Piya's stage 1 where Abhay has come a full circle as he had foreshadowed in the very first promo. He has left Piya and gone to the other end of the world. 

P.S- I missed today's episode but am glad that Piya turned out to be quite a heroine . No more damsel in distress , not for today at least. Good . With no more Abhay around her , she sure needs to be an attagirl for herself. Misha was always both the brain and brawn.  GO LADIES! 

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

jaguar009gitika.jsmilee17Crazy_94naj7xXxNoreen786xXxifrah..syeda.Rozy77SimplyAparajitaPari-Gupta-kavita-hreeyaareepicheepash08IndigoBlues-Doppelganger-ffkhananna44RitzieRB81readingworms.intruderfastOtakuGirl-Debochahat4uSimiSays-Rema-aamirkhanfanpyar-ishkmatwamangoEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
U said the truth Poco. Abhay has stuck to his guns and erased himself out of Pia's life but fate will always bring them together. Why? Because it was meant to be. It was written in the stars well before either Abhay or Pia had even known about the others existance. Destiny,Nature, Fate, the cosmos call it by whatever name U want is alligning Abhiya to unite. The Heart never forgets. And neither does the mind. Somewhere deep in Pia's subconcience she knows her Love is waiting for her even if he has given up so she can be safe. Pia will return to her rightful place which is in his arms

Edited by matwamango - 18 May 2011 at 2:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smilee17Pari-Guptachahat4uTheBlackJaguar

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

U said the truth Poco. Abhay has stuck to his guns and erased himself out of Pia's life but fate will always bring them together. Why? Because it was meant to be. It was written in the stars well before either Abhay or Pia had even known about the others existance. Destiny,Nature, Fate, the cosmos call it by whatever name U want is alligning Abhiya to unite. The Heart never forgets. And neither does the mind. Somewhere deep in Pia's subconcience she knows her Love is waiting for her even if he has given up so she can be safe. Pia will return to her rightful place which is in his arms

WOW! You've said it so well. True. Abhay is supernatural but he is not supreme. He cannot override fate and its plan. Piya is his soulmate. If she could seek him once , she can seek him again and she will. As you said, the creatives have told you that it is written in the stars. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smilee17

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Well said pOca ..
Abhay had alvays tried to walk out from Piya's life but somethin' as happened that he even can't  to do it  , though fate has tied 'em both in One Star .. Its thier destiny which never lead 'em to go apart from eaCh other .. However , its a new thriller twirl in the tale that what Abhay had promised would gonna accomplished now .. Piya will live a nonviolent life , She fo'gets Abhay but her heart alvays remember him .. But i'm also in mourn that Abhay will get frozen , its a very vast Heartbreakin' .. But i've a utter most believe as Abhay is Walkin' Out , but One day he'll get baCk in Piya's Life again and that time would be fo'ever ..
Wonderin' those days would be so Crucial fo' Abhay & Piya both ..
A New Beginnin' will commence , that would be a New Love story , relieved from sorrows , grief , memories Of Past ..
True Love can never be forgotten so does Abhay Piya
Abhay and Piya have just carved eaCh others Name into their hearts
They said Hello and Goodbye now
But, Piya Abhay hasn't gone fo'ever
All those long lonely miles away which u've to pass by yo'self now
You'll have to wait till Abhay come baCk to you ..

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 18 May 2011 at 3:23pm

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

*sigh* i guess u r right...earlier i thought Abhay will erase Piya's memory only on true identity of Sid and Metz...but she will remember Abhay...and then Piya will become Bella part 2...LOL
but after watching the promo i think too that she will forget Abhay...that means back to Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani Episode 1...*dunno how to react just "AAAH"...in Abhay style ROFL*

Bella ka kela humein miltaa ye ho na sakaa.Ouch...aur ab Abhay bhi nahiin hoga isliye maarega dialogue writer sarr desk par kyunki " stay away from me " woh leap ke baad likh na sakaa. LOL
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pocahontas

*sigh* i guess u r right...earlier i thought Abhay will erase Piya's memory only on true identity of Sid and Metz...but she will remember Abhay...and then Piya will become Bella part 2...LOL
but after watching the promo i think too that she will forget Abhay...that means back to Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani Episode 1...*dunno how to react just "AAAH"...in Abhay style ROFL*

Bella ka kela humein miltaa ye ho na sakaa.Ouch...aur ab Abhay bhi nahiin hoga isliye maarega dialogue writer sarr desk par kyunki " stay away from me " woh leap ke baad likh na sakaa. LOL

i didnt get ur first line LOLLOL...but i think now Abhay will b back to his "stay away from me Piya" mission when he comes back in his new avtaar LOL...and if Metz is back then we will see a Metz-Abhay-Piya love triangle like it was mentioned earlier in the article LOL

Oh Lord! Nikammee , 'kela milna ' matlab ' popat ho jaana/ to be taken for a ride with zero result'.  Kela matlab banana. 

I think Abhay might just refuse to recognize Piya if her memory starts playing tricks . It all depends on how the hottie comes back.  As for Metz , well if she doesn't die , she is bound to come back in future for Abhay as the article said. LOL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index