Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Not gonna give up easily we will get sid back!! (Page 6)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
well yaar i am with you...
but will it work because sid is doing a new show with ekta in colors channel...and he is the main lead in the show...it might not be possible...

well with fans demand ekta does listen...examples are extention of KSBKBT and KGGK...return of Kutumb 2 with hiten-gauri...and return of KMH with Karan-Kritika...its all based on popular fan demands...

she does listen...lets hope for the best...

but this if sid returns i want him to be greyish rather than evil like he is now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well yaar i am with you...
but will it work because sid is doing a new show with ekta in colors channel...and he is the main lead in the show...it might not be possible...

well with fans demand ekta does listen...examples are extention of KSBKBT and KGGK...return of Kutumb 2 with hiten-gauri...and return of KMH with Karan-Kritika...its all based on popular fan demands...

she does listen...lets hope for the best...

but this if sid returns i want him to be greyish rather than evil like he is now...
Yes mages even trying to send mails to star one channel so tht they ask ekta to get him backTongue

Pari-Gupta

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
see...if sid wants to manage both the shows together..i'm all for it...but first confirm with your pati whether he wants to handle the 2 shows together or not...Smile LOL i don't want the spamming to take a negative effect..you know..ekta might decide not to give him the role in the new show...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksPari-Gupta

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

see...if sid wants to manage both the shows together..i'm all for it...but first confirm with your pati whether he wants to handle the 2 shows together or not...Smile LOL i don't want the spamming to take a negative effect..you know..ekta might decide not to give him the role in the new show...Ouch

Yes Sid should decide this as it can affect its health handling 2 shows at a time that 2 with main roles

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

I twitted him already abt this he didn't  said no to bring him backLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sid's tweet latest one:
So long PKYEK... its been fun.

Common we won't let this fun end for himEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by vivluv - 19 May 2011 at 3:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaIndigoBlues

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

now thats the archi i like, ClapClapClapwho does not give up

sid will be back i am sure
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I am not well still I am sending mails to star one plzzz friends keep sending mails we want sid backTongue
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

now thats the archi i like, ClapClapClapwho does not give up

sid will be back i am sure
Plzzz keep sending star one emails that we want sid back then only he can come back plzzz guys m not well still I am sending mailsOuchOuchOuchOuch plz we have to do it for himOuchOuch

intruderfast

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index