Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet: cupid between ex-abuser and innocent sister! (Page 6)

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Awesome Expression ... They have first killed the Cause..then Substance..Content & now Characters are put under the knife.

Geet's comic reaction to the whole thing has me appalled. Can any woman ever so easily forget & forgive the man who treated her as flesh & rag alone.
Can the same woman give such a reaction as Geet was shown to give! ...She was more worried for Dev's heartbreak than Nandini's future!!!

Geet's 'Khichidi hai baba ji khichidi'
Had me call it a 'poisonous' one...not edible anymore & thats what is GHSP now.

I am not be sarcastic ...No woman can forgive-forget-accept-care for the man who raped her & whose child she carried ..and want to match fix her sister with him over his cry of redemption!!!

Geet's behaviour with Dev is appalling!
How can she care for him to such a degree! Dead
But her fixing him up with Nandini... now that's just outrageous !!!!!!!

It made me SICK ...her whole face making thing when Dev was reciting his love for Nandini ...then moving on to her self talk 'Dev ka toh dil toot jayai ga' & then the fake smile at Beeji when the match b/w Daman & Nandini was fixed...arrrgh ! Now I felt like repeating the whole dialogue of Maan to her after the holi incident...where is her self respect & understanding ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaaMaankigopiMadhu

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201Silentsoulnanditasingh

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

LMFAO!ROFLROFLROFL

OK nadia this has got to be your best topic so far!

Absolutely love the use of all these images! Is there any hope for this show? Nadia get them back to Delhi please!!

well i try my best to please the crowd EmbarrassedLOLCool

thanks babes glad you liked it LOL

I would like to think that there is hope... but i'm a pessimist so i don't TongueROFL

LMAO... how am i supposed to get them back to Delhi ROFL

Not sure about the crowd but you definitely manage to please me and bring some life back in to this otherwise boring forum for me!Tongue

Haha oh you're not the only pessimist around here..this show seems to be getting worse by the day (and I thought that was impossible after the so-called suhaag raat!)

Erm, I dunno..show them one of your stories that you've written for them and then they'll be so excited to execute it that they'll run away from mamaji, beeji, lucky etc and go back to DelhiTongue
jaf21 Senior Member
jaf21
jaf21

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
ok guys hii i understand where u lot are coming back from but geet has already forgiven dev n given him chance to live so deserves a second chance from us aswell don't u think as a re payment from saving maan i mean he is a complete new person the dev we soo ages ego is dead n cvs are going to be dead if they bring him back so i gusss wht i am saying is dev learnt the truth is hard way so i think he deserves a chance n happiness after loosing everything i mean u never know this might turn out to be his true love n both dev and nandini might help mann and geet with telling beeji about the situation in the track. so guys plz don't be mad i don't mean any harm i mean come on atleast he is not doing any harm!

sorry if anyone is offended but this is merely onne side of a coin
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Nadia I am not a happy bunny - do u have an image for this? lol

First of all I haven't really enjoyed this week's epis so far - after the maha epi everything seems to be going downhillConfused plus hardly any maaneet

I'm in 2 minds with Dev - I'm half for him and against him. Yea I kinda sympathise with him but then I can't ever forget what he did to Geet and how can she? in real life that would never happen! but this is a show and they've moved on - I guess if they fix Dev up he wont be a kabab mein haddi for them! they wont have to worry abt him (selfish motives on their part LOL) but surely she wouldnt want her sister to get with Dev knowing 

a)what dev did to her
b) him being married! is he even divorced yet?
c) knowing how her maasi's family is with the likes of teji and beeji - would they even accept?

and now Maan has jumped on the bandwagon to save his brotherStern Smile for once dev actually spoke some sense today and they're opposing. Altho it seems maybe Geet isn't happy with everything the way she called Maan to speak with him but then again theres that article that said they would help dev Confused

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 19 May 2011 at 2:43pm
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nanditasingh

It made me SICK ...her whole face making thing when Dev was reciting his love for Nandini ...then moving on to her self talk 'Dev ka toh dil toot jayai ga' & then the fake smile at Beeji when the match b/w Daman & Nandini was fixed...arrrgh ! Now I felt like repeating the whole dialogue of Maan to her after the holi incident...where is her self respect & understanding ???

*sighs* this show elicits nothing but frustration at the moment !!!!!!
I don't even know what to say anymore D'oh

plus i was even more annoyed when Geet didn't side with Nandini about not wanting to get married, once upon a time Geet was in Nandini's position... the only difference is now she could make a difference by taking to Beeji and making her understand Nandini's POV, but instead she convinced Nandini to get married !!!! WTH !!!!

That was a shocker ...after what happened to her & Nandini being younger to her one sure expects her to be protective towards her, side her ..ask Beeji to give her time ..but instead she painted a 'love' marriage picture into this arranged one ...blindfolded Nandini .
Have they really washed out all the ink from the old script that they are blank with past!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaa

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Go to top