Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|Celebrating 40th Threads of KW Lovers Ka Adda| (Page 27)

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Time for Anushka's FFTongue

Chapter 16:

After getting their food from a drive-thru (yeh hai the new generation, people!) and eating it in the car, with a lot of nok-jhok and teasing, finallyyy Sid and Riddhima were in the park, eating ice-cream together. 

As it was hardly even 3 PM, they were in no hurry to get back home. As it was, both of them were sitting on the grass, enjoying the warm sun and the cool breeze of spring (obviously, we don't get much of that in India). Sid was leaning against a tree trunk and Riddhima was leaning against him, eating her ice-cream slowwwly, while Sid occasionally tweaked her hair and told her to finish it before 2012.

What they didn't know was that two certain soulsisters were keeping a close watch on them from outside the park, in their car. The car was positioned in such a way that they could see the exact spot where SR were sitting, but in a side-view, as quite a lot of trees concealed the area where they were sitting and this was the only place where they could perfectly see both of them. Inside the car Shilpa had dozed off some time ago since there had been nothing to see since SR had eaten in the car and now they were doing practically nothing. She looked extremely funny with her head against the window and her mouth open, mumbling now and then incoherently.

Sue was also feeling extremely bored, but she couldn't sleep since she was in the driver's seat. But she couldn't help thinking that their time would be better spent getting some new clothes... or make up... or shoes...

A movement somewhere near the park caught her eye and so Sue tried to wake Shilpa up: "Shilpa, utho!"

"Mein ne nahi... too much homework...mmenenrm..." Shilpa would not get up. After a few tries and getting the same sort of response, Sue gave up and continued spying.

Hold on.

Just-hold-on-a-minute.

Who was that????? Yeah, that girl in a purple tracksuit whose face was not visible.

Edited by indian_beauty - 19 May 2011 at 6:51pm

indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
(In the bushes, Shilpa groaned: "Oh God. How can Di think of digestion at a time like this?? Koi sense of timing hai hi nahi!!!")

Apparently Sid thought so too, because he said, "Oh c'mon Riddhima! Abhi walk karne ka mann nahi kar raha!"

Riddhima turned to face him, "Ok, to phir kya karne ka mann kar raha hai?"

Sid too now faced her. He opened his mouth to answer but then said, "Umm Ridzy, tumhare yahan pe ice-cream lagi hai." He pointed to her lip.

Riddhima repeatedly wiped her mouth with her tissue but kept on missing the ice-cream spot. "Hatt gya ? she asked.

Exasperated, Sid said, "Nahi.  Chodo, mein hata detha hoon."

(The level of excitement in the bushes rose quite a lot.)

The second he took her face in his hands, Riddhima's heartbeat accelerated rapidly. Just the sight of him looking at her lips caused her to almost hyperventilate. As Sid removed the small ice-cream spot with his thumb, Riddhima closed her eyes, just in case she died... or something *AHEM AHEM AHEM*.

"There. It's gone," Sid said, but not quite letting go of her face. Riddhima didn't seem to have noticed since her eyes were still closed. Urged to tease her, Sid said, "Err, Ridzy? What are you waiting for?"

Riddhima's eyes flew open and she blushed guiltily. "Umm...nothing..."

"Doesn't look like nothing," said Sid naughtily, stroking her face slowly and referring to her blush. "You know," his voice dropped to a whisper, "if you want me to kiss you, all you have to do," He pulled her face closer, "is say so."

("Time to leave," said Naina in the bushes, and started pushing Sue and Shilpa in spite of their protests. Sue was saying: "Naina please, we HAVE to see this!!!" Naina replied, "You most certainly do not!" Then Shilpa said, "NAINA I AM NOT THIRTEEN!!!" Naina replied, "Like I care!")

"But I - I - ummm - who says I want to kiss you?" said Riddhima defiantly, but still blushing hotly.

"Hmmm, part of it might be that it's written all over your face sweetheart," said Sid. "Plus, your eyes were closed - and you were barely breathing..."
malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
heyooo quick burst in, congrats guys!
keep it up, and well be forced to slow down in time for the 50 LOL
keep rocking guys!

k off to bed! love you all
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Oh, shut up." said Riddhima and this time, she kissed him full on the mouth, with her hands holding either side of his face. Sid responded with such enthusiasm that it almost left her breathless. At first they kissed eagerly, harshly even, taking short, hungry kisses. But then they gradually moved on to longer, slower kisses, taking time to feel and taste each other's lips. As this time there was no one to stop or interrupt them but themselves (thanks to Naina),  they carried on for a long time, hidden from sight, lost in their own world of love...

After several long (heavenly) moments, Riddhima was first to break away. Even now, her cheeks were colored highly and her hair a bit out of place. She suddenly felt a bit shy of having lost control like that., and got up in her embarrassment. However, Sid wasn't going to let go that quickly and pulled her down for the second time in one day.

Given the situation, OBVIOUSLY Riddhima fell right on top of him, and the impact of her fall knocked Sid down as well, so that now they were both lying on the grass; Sid fully flat on the ground and Riddhima right on top of him.

"Itni jaldi kahan bhag rahi thi?" asked Sid huskily as he replaced a lock of her hair behind her ear.

Riddhima barely heard the question, given the extreme loud and frantic sounds of her heart. "Umm - I - um - mein to bas -" she trailed off. It was no use anyway, with those eyes gazing so deeply into hers.

Sid chuckled. " I can feel your heartbeat."

Riddhima blushed and looked down to his chest. "Well that's embarrassing." she said in a whisper. 

(Notice that none of them did anything to change their current position)

indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Sid lifted her chin with his forefinger and made her look into his eyes again. "What?" said Riddhima, trying to concentrate on keeping control of her brain.

"Oh nothing," said Sid, casually. "I just wanted to ask you for something."

"Mm-hmm, really? what?" she asked in a composed voice, trying to will her heart to slow down. 

"Hmmm, how about a kiss?" said Sid, still in a light, casual tone.

"No. I mean Yes. I mean... what?" (poor Ridzy LOL.)

"I - " Sid encircled Riddhima's hands with each of his "want - " he tightened his grip on her hands "a kiss. Mujhe ek kiss chahiye. Sirf ek." He made that pretty-please face.

"And what if I say no?" Riddhima said, her voice still low, but a smile on her face now.

"To phir mein tumhe nahi chodne wala," he glanced towards her hands, which were trapped in his.

Admitting defeat, Riddhima said, "Oh ok fine. Just one kiss." And she bent to kiss his cheek. Just at the last moment however, Sid turned his face slightly and captured her lips in another kiss. Letting go of her hands, he put one hand in her hair and the other on her cheek. And obviously, once their lips touched, Riddhima just about forgot everything else...

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Congratulations on the new thread guys! I've literally only just found the link to this one! Need to keep updating with the Wahi-kins! Any new news?? Xx
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Somewhere about a mile away, Shilpa's phone started ringing. Shilpa and Sue and Naina were wandering around aimlessly, chattering away about their favourite movies when Shilpa answered her phone:

Shilpa: Hello?
Person: Shilpa?
Shilpa: Mom!!
Padma (yes, Padma's still their mom): Kaisi ho Shilpa beti?
Shilpa: Ek dum fit Mom! Aap kaisi hain? Aur Dad? Aur Anjie? (Anjali flatly refuses to be called Di for some reason)
Padma: Hum sab bhi bilkul theek hain. Lekin Riddhima kahan hai?
Shilpa: Huh?
Padma: Mein kab se uss ko phone karne ki koshish kar rahi hoon lekin wo utha hi nahi rahi.
Remembering the last thing she saw, Shilpa replied: Ummm, wo - umm - Di zarra... busy hain. (Understatement of the 21st century)
Padma: Acha sahi hai. Aur haan! Ek chhoti si baat to mein batana hi bhool gayi. Mein aur Anjie tum dono ke flat ke bahir hain. KAHAN HO TUM DONO????
Shilpa, panicking now and shouting: OMG MOM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN BOSTON?????
Padma: Asal mein humme laga ke hum tum dono ko surprise karein to *some scuffling and voices were heard in the background* Hello, Shilpa?
Shilpa: ANJIE????
Anjali: Haan. Yeh hai tumhari badi behen. Aur badi behen yeh kehti hai ke agar tum ten minutes mein nahi pohnchi to acha nahi hoga. I'm tired and I'm hungry and YOU ARE NOT AT YOUR DOOR!!!
Shilpa cut the call. She turned to Sue and Naina who were looking at her anxiously. "Girls... we have a problem..."

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

yeh kya hai zaqy pooh?!
pm me all the details my jiggary pooh! *mwah*

Go to top