Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|Celebrating 40th Threads of KW Lovers Ka Adda| (Page 123)

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Karan Wahi

The first three things that come to your mind when you think ofIndia-Forums: Facts, good and bad

The best thing about India-Forums: India-Forums is a mediator and a liaison agent between the stars and the audience wherein we could really know what the audience think about us, not only in the country but around the world. Hence it is a global site.

The one thing that you would like India-Forums to change: There are certain issues and gossips which are a part of you in this industry that cannot be avoided. The Ranking is a really good idea from the point of view of an actor but when it comes to the fans it is completely different and personal. 

There was an instance when I crossed the ranking of a particular actor and I got really very bad comments from his fans. Because of this there are a lot of fights and serious issues happening in the forum. Hence the ranking can be careful in that regard.

Do you think India-Forums has helped you reach out to your fans in a better way? Definitely, because when the news was out that I was to enter Dill Mill Gaye I got a lot of mails, messages and comments from the fans that they are really excited about it.

India-Forums is completing 7 years of connecting celebs to their audiences. What's your message at this happy juncture? I wish India-Forums a very happy birthday and wish the team all success.

indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
'I walked out of the movie Ghajini' - Karan Wahi

Karan Wahi aka Sid of Star One's Dill Mill Gayye takes up this week's Quick Grills

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Getting recognized as Karan Wahi is my biggest achievement

The worst comment you got in life?
Raj, Priya WalShweta Gulati and I were in GK Market in Delhi and we were interacting with the fans where I asked a girl whom she likes the most, Raj or me. And she said Raj because I look like a Bihari.

If you want to be associated with an old show of 1980's, which one would that be?
Fauji or Circus

When was the first time you had a glass of beer?
My dad made me drink beer when we were in Goa because I used to hate it and my dad had said that beer is cheaper than water in Goa.

What was the funniest prank played on you?
There was an irritating prank that Karan Mehra had played on me when he took my brand new car after a party and the very next day he had forgotten he had it with him.

Your strength and weakness?
My strength is my family and my weakness is that I get emotional for even small things.

Did you ever do eave teasing? 
I have never eave-teased, but I have been eave teased.

A movie for which you walked off from the theatre?
All five of my friends and I walked out from the movie Ghajini

Your favourite show on TV right now?
Sasural Genda Phool

Your first car?
Hyundai Lantra that I bought for my mom from Delhi

Would you rather have a $50'000 or true love?
Actually I don't mind both, but on a serious note I prefer true love and let me make the money.

If you could go on a road trip with any person of your choice, who would that be?
Karan MehraRaj Singh AroraJay Soni will go with me.

If you want to ask one question to Osama Bin Laden, what would that be?
What's the problem dude? Why do you think that the only way to curb violence is through violence?

indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Karan Wahi bewitched by reality shows...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | 3:37:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 435 Comments
Karan Wahi bewitched by reality shows...

Reality shows have alluded the handsome and cool Karan Wahi for a long time now, and here is the actor talking about his jinx...

People always wonder why we do not see Karan Wahi in any of the reality shows. We have last seen him in a reality show in Sony TV, Mr. and Mrs. TV. 

Karan Wahi tells Tellybuzz the secret behind it. "Almost all reality shows call me four or five months before the show starts and ask me to block dates for them. I always do that and wait for them for their response. But then the casting takes place and the show also starts, but they never get back to me."

But there is one show that's always in touch with him but Karan hesitates to take it. He says "Bigg Boss is one show that always calls me to take part but I have refused to take it up especially when I see it every year where the scene gets intense all the time. I am a very impatient person and I do not want to get frustrated in the house".

Well, all we can say is, everything happens for the good Karan. We also hope that Karan overcomes his jinx when it comes to reality shows...

Karan Wahi is presently doing a cameo in Sony TV's Baat Hamaari Pakki Hai.

indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Karan Wahi to do a cameo in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai?

Monday, December 06, 2010 | 5:49:03 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 379 Comments
Karan Wahi to do a cameo in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai?

Karan Wahi of Star One's Dill Mill Gayye is tipped to do a cameo forBaat Hamari Pakki Hai...

The latest buzz we hear is that fame Star One's Dill Mill GayyeKaran Wahi aka Dr. Siddhant has been tipped to essay a cameo role for Sony TV's Baat Hamari Pakki Haias the second guy in Sachi's life.

If sources are to be believed, soon Sachi's uncle will try to find another guy for Sachi (Ankita Sharma) so that she could marry him and settle happily in her life. With the contract of Sachi and Shravan's (Barun Sobti) marriage expiring, Karan Wahi would probably be the one to make his way into Sachi's heart.

Our source says, "Karan Wahi has been approached to essay thecameo role. Though the shoot for the same has not started, the track will go on floors in the next two weeks".

We contacted Karan Wahi who confirmed the news, "Yes, I have been approached to essay a cameo in the show. It will be for about 15 days or so, but nothing has been finalized.  I am right now in Dehl and will decide on it only after getting back".

We hope Karan takes this role so that his fans can enjoy his cameo role...
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Karan Wahi: Navrathri has always been fun and three years back I had been to Kolkata where I had a different experience of Navrathri celebration with Durga Pooja. I have tried playing dhandiya but I never attempted to play it seriously, as I felt it was not my cup of tea.

indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Karan Wahi

Sometimes I talk to my friends about it…and if there's no one I can talk to about…actually it depends on what issue I'm nervous about. See the most common kind of fear I have is stage fright.  And nothing helps until I get on stage. Most of the times, I do the things that make me nervous again and again…I keep repeating until I'm completely over it.
monalobo Senior Member
monalobo
monalobo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Karan Wahi

Sometimes I talk to my friends about it'and if there's no one I can talk to about'actually it depends on what issue I'm nervous about. See the most common kind of fear I have is stage fright.  And nothing helps until I get on stage. Most of the times, I do the things that make me nervous again and again'I keep repeating until I'm completely over it.
Doesn't look like when he is on stage...
monalobo Senior Member
monalobo
monalobo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Karan Wahi

The first three things that come to your mind when you think ofIndia-Forums: Facts, good and bad

The best thing about India-Forums: India-Forums is a mediator and a liaison agent between the stars and the audience wherein we could really know what the audience think about us, not only in the country but around the world. Hence it is a global site.

The one thing that you would like India-Forums to change: There are certain issues and gossips which are a part of you in this industry that cannot be avoided. The Ranking is a really good idea from the point of view of an actor but when it comes to the fans it is completely different and personal. 

There was an instance when I crossed the ranking of a particular actor and I got really very bad comments from his fans. Because of this there are a lot of fights and serious issues happening in the forum. Hence the ranking can be careful in that regard.

Do you think India-Forums has helped you reach out to your fans in a better way? Definitely, because when the news was out that I was to enter Dill Mill Gaye I got a lot of mails, messages and comments from the fans that they are really excited about it.

India-Forums is completing 7 years of connecting celebs to their audiences. What's your message at this happy juncture? I wish India-Forums a very happy birthday and wish the team all success.

Nikamma sirf interview hi dega  toh serial mein kab aayega...

Go to top