Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The wait is not over yet..!! (Page 6)

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

wow..Hemu..must say u give us positive energy n strength to keep  expecting good Abhiya moments... For me...the simple fact that Abhay was more concerned for Piya than Maithili, was just too cute, loved the pain in Abhay's voice when he was frantically searching for Piya. Even thght d momets were tense ,but even those wre filled wid love. n Pia-3...she too rokced today..cleverly saved herself n T. Big smile Siddharth ne socha nahi hoga, ki Piya itni bhaari padegi. LOL

ya right, ab use pata chalega ki abhay ne piya mai kya dekha . she rocked today, i am sure wo dil mai abhay ko jarur gali de raha hoga, vampire ki kamjoriya batane ke liye, soch raha hoga bahot bigad ke rakh diya hai, vampire ki koi respect hi nahi hai,  i wish abhay see all this . ya to fight karne se pehle sid hi bata de use, kal piya ne pita aaj beta sid abhay se pitega LOL

Edited by pratiksha2009 - 18 May 2011 at 11:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hmmm..our love birds ABHIYA have not met yet..Embarrassed.And AM SO WAITING on my toes to watch that scene..IT BETTER BE PASSIONATE..hun..Tongue..After all this drama & wait..IT WILL  BE Priceless if they add one Tight aqueezy passionate & emotion filled HUG yaar ..Awww..I am so so so hoping ..We will get..Dekhte hain..EmbarrassedAnd soem love filled confessions & talks too ..oh ..that would be real worth for all this wait ..for ABHIYA to meet ..!!
SO our Abhay reaches the place in all hurry & frantically searches for his love...I loved that CRY..PIYA..PIYA..ufff..it was so dipped in love..That voice..!!awwwDay Dreaming..and my heart was  so so so hoping that he gets her in that coffin..but my brain was mocking my despo situation..how will Sid ever allow that to happen..so easily to ABHAY & PIYA..LOLOuch..SO he has already taken her out somewher in jungel to fool Abhay..!!
And I was so happy to see our smart cookie Piya..making use of Sid plan against him..& using her witty brain to hurt Sid..and help T & herself run away..IT WAS BRILLIANT..!!
The raichands rockked ..loved that scene when all were together..I must say..Clap..unity & integrity is been the strength of the Raichands minus ofcourse Sid..!!
And Mish..is just like her sis..Piya.always sensing things so correctly..She so cleverly found out about Metz..with simple  talk..I loved that !!Clap

Well I will save my energy ..for tomorrow & whenever that ABHIYA meeting Happens..Embarrassed..I dedicate this song..to ABHAY who si desperate to reach & have a look at his PIYA..just to see her SAFE..awww..so I Felt  this song is just perfect ..

Mein Yahaan Tu Wahan, Zindagi Hai Kahaan
Tu Hi Tu Hai Sanam Dekhta Hun Jahan.
Neind Aati Nahi, Yaad Jaati Nahi
Bin Tere Ab Jeeya Jaye Na!
Mein Yahaan Tu Wahan Zindagi Hai Kahaan

Waqt Jaise Teher Gaya Hai Yahi, Har Taraf Ek Ajab Udasi Hai.
Bekarari Ka Aisa Aalam Hai, Jism Tanhaa Hai, Ruh Pyaasi Hai.
Teri Surat Aab Ek Pal Kyu Nazar Se Hat Ti Nahi
Raat-Din To Kat Jate Hai, Umra Tanhaa Katti Nahi
Chah Ke Bhi Na Kuch Kah Saku Tujhse Main
Dard Kaise Karu Main Bayaa
Main Yahaan, Tu Vaan, Zindagi Hai Kahaan.

I am also waithing for abhiya passionate hug, ek hug to banta hai boss,
besided i really like your fost, very sweet post  

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
awww hema...such a lovely nd beautiful post once again!!!! it was indeed very painful nd touchy to see abhay screaming piya's name to find her...awww

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

yea u r right ...this hair style is better than what she had in the initial episodes LOLLOL...my first reaction when i saw Piya in first few episides was "can u pls have some pretty looking lead girl with Abhay who can act too? " Tongue ROFLROFL
i m waiting to see Abhay's new avatar yaar LOL...i wanna see him back with his attitude LOL...we have to see how will Piya fall for Abhay all over again when she sees him LOL...PKYEK Episode 1...starting from 23rd May...ROFL

OMG nishi u cracked me upROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

BayAreaGuru IF-Sizzlerz
BayAreaGuru
BayAreaGuru

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Nice
Very romantic as always

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

pallavi_bs Senior Member
pallavi_bs
pallavi_bs

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_smart

They will meet each other than Abhay will erase Piya's memory as shown in the new PromoCry

YES it is extremely sad but darling..jo bhi hota hai acche ke liye hi hota hai..so let swait & watch we are in for a DHAMAKA..for sure..!!Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index