The wait is not over yet..!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
ah the union would be fantastic and emotional.
๐Ÿ˜Š
abhay was fantastic while crying 4 pia, itnaa pareshaan tha bechara
and did u notice how angry he was while calling 4 siddharth
agar tumne piya ko chua bhi toh i will kill u siddharth, ab toh sid gayaaa
and pia totally rocked yesterday , sid ki chutney banaa di๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sid is always overconfident and thats his biggest weakness

i loved everyone in yesterdays episode except mythali and sid...!!!
piya is our superwoman..she used her brains this time, was happy to see that...
Originally posted by anurag24t

Yes hema completely agree with u..4 me it was d best promo of d show i have ever seen..i just hope abhay will be back soon... By d way is d leap taking place on 23th may dats mean abhay will be back after 23th may...

Anurag I doubt whether they will show him COME BACK FROM FREEZE the same day..but they mayshow he is frozen or something & slowly make him out in 3  to 4 days..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by intruderfast

ah the union would be fantastic and emotional.
๐Ÿ˜Š
abhay was fantastic while crying 4 pia, itnaa pareshaan tha bechara
and did u notice how angry he was while calling 4 siddharth
agar tumne piya ko chua bhi toh i will kill u siddharth, ab toh sid gayaaa
and pia totally rocked yesterday , sid ki chutney banaa di๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sid is always overconfident and thats his biggest weakness

Oh yeah Anmol๐Ÿ‘..I so noticed Abhay's anger..and the way he was biting his teeth while saying..Siddharth Dont you dare touch MY PIYA..awww.๐Ÿ˜ And Piya showed Sid..why ABhay is lattoo over her ..as a sample to Sid..๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by pyaarification

i loved everyone in yesterdays episode except mythali and sid...!!!
piya is our superwoman..she used her brains this time, was happy to see that...

Awww..yeah Piya was so cool & calm even in that tense situation..it was awesome..her fearless talks to Sid..๐Ÿ‘..And tonight I am totally Eager to watch her bumping into Abhay while running with T..But I hope T is gone away to safety ..as I need some ..seperate ABHIAY moment & HUG..YAAR DESPERATELy
Mein Yahaan Tu Wahan, Zindagi Hai Kahaan..!!
I love this song.. Perfect it so suits the situation..!!
Abhay today is in search of Pia n Pia struggling to safeguard her life..!!
The Fire is calling his Fire fly..!!
I know Hema , there is a Squeeze Hug coming up when they meet..But along with the Squeeze comes the heel..the Heel that will sure sort Heel Pia's Dark memory..N Fill in Light..Abhay wuld be thrown into the crust deep down buried in soil..*Frozen*Alas..!! But, Abhay has given her a peaceful life..atleast for a year..
Abhay inside the soil n Pia above ..Zindagi ho kar bhi koi Zindagai nahi..!! Both living there UNDEAD life..!!
Life without love, life without eachother..!! Pia will feel the emptiness somewhere beneath..But won't understand..!!๐Ÿ˜•
Abhay I feel really said about him..!! Hope our curious cat finds out where is her erased love..!!

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..yeah Piya was so cool & calm even in that tense situation..it was awesome..her fearless talks to Sid..๐Ÿ‘..And tonight I am totally Eager to watch her bumping into Abhay while running with T..But I hope T is gone away to safety ..as I need some ..seperate ABHIAY moment & HUG..YAAR DESPERATELy
yeah me too...before the leap i need some special abhiya moments
They will meet each other than Abhay will erase Piya's memory as shown in the new Promo๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Mein Yahaan Tu Wahan, Zindagi Hai Kahaan..!!
I love this song.. Perfect it so suits the situation..!!
Abhay today is in search of Pia n Pia struggling to safeguard her life..!!
The Fire is calling his Fire fly..!!
I know Hema , there is a Squeeze Hug coming up when they meet..But along with the Squeeze comes the heel..the Heel that will sure sort Heel Pia's Dark memory..N Fill in Light..Abhay wuld be thrown into the crust deep down buried in soil..*Frozen*Alas..!! But, Abhay has given her a peaceful life..atleast for a year..
Abhay inside the soil n Pia above ..Zindagi ho kar bhi koi Zindagai nahi..!! Both living there UNDEAD life..!!
Life without love, life without eachother..!! Pia will feel the emptiness somewhere beneath..But won't understand..!!๐Ÿ˜•
Abhay I feel really said about him..!! Hope our curious cat finds out where is her erased love..!!

Aw..NIDZI...!! You woev magic as always with your words..!! Thank you so much ..for your kindwords..!!

Oh teh very idea that ABHAY has that STOEN HEART OT WIPE HSI MEMORY out ofPIYA ..gives me goose bumps..I mean WHO WILL EVER HAVE THAT MUCH HEART TO DO ..yaar ..Gosh when you loev some one..Youwill only want that person to think about YOu & here he is doing the otherway round..Yaar GOD..!!ADN Aw..yeah I am sure ki PIYA will FEEL THE EMPTYNESS..for SURE..!!And yeah me too waiting for her Curious instincts to come out soon..Aww.. NIDZ..I want a squeezy HUG before the Vampy fight I am saying..woh baad mein erase kartewaqt๐Ÿ˜ญ ek aur Chahiye..Yaar.๐Ÿ˜ณ.GOSH..we have to survive the NO HUG PERIOD ..after leap dont know for how many days yaar ..seriosuly..๐Ÿ˜ญ
wanna say abhay is so strong.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘and looking at the promo, u understand how selfless abhays love 4 pia is,
he did not give her pain , he gave her her original life back,
that will be such a torture moment for him,
knowing that ur loved one will no longer remember u, its worse than being hated
as i have many times said, ignorance is biggest punishment one can give and abhay is ready to bear that also๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
abhay will be the biggest sufferer in this process but he he is doing it for piyas benefit
what a gem of a character๐Ÿ‘