The wait is not over yet..!! (Page 3)

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by chahat4u

new promo???whats that?

CHARU..switch on teh TV right now..teh promo fro 23rd may is all over the channel..IT IS PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL..!!

painfully beautiful... Cry ok...i guess i cn bear it, except Abhay in pain!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

omg Abhay and his famous shout "aaahhh..." ROFL i have started to love it, something orginal u know ROFL
bechara Sid, sab uski laga rahe hai Cry
Chanda mama and Sid in action Shocked...Go Sid! Go Chand! Dancing "cheering for both of them* LOL
but who will save Misha now? Piya? ConfusedLOL...Abhay cant come in front of them coz then Misha and Panchhi will know that Abhay is Vampire too Confused...also Metz will attack Piya too now *koi cat fight se in girls ko bachao ROFL*

u saw d fight of Sid & Chaand.???
at 1st i thought ye kaun sa jungli dance kr rha h chaand then moves wwere so fast that mujeh kuch dikha nhi nhi theek seOuch

i m waiting for it Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

hiii Hema...Big smile

this nt ig getting too long...
khatam hi nhi ho rhi yaar & Mish is so intelligent na...

i hope Abhiya jaldi se mil jaayen...Day Dreaming...

the song is very gd Thumbs Up
YES Kaushi...darling..kuch zyaada hi waqt laga rahe hain..but it is required na issiliye..KAL ABHIYA  ZAROOR MILENGE.dekhna..!!.And you loved the Song ..aww..Thank you..dear..

kaushiki9

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kaushiki9TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

omg Abhay and his famous shout "aaahhh..." ROFL i have started to love it, something orginal u know ROFL
bechara Sid, sab uski laga rahe hai Cry
Chanda mama and Sid in action Shocked...Go Sid! Go Chand! Dancing "cheering for both of them* LOL
but who will save Misha now? Piya? ConfusedLOL...Abhay cant come in front of them coz then Misha and Panchhi will know that Abhay is Vampire too Confused...also Metz will attack Piya too now *koi cat fight se in girls ko bachao ROFL*

Nishi..par tumhe accha hoga na..FIghts ki despo rejeti hai hamesha..LOLLOLMy focus is only on ABHIYA meeting..but yeah that precap with Sid & chaand..fght was AWESOME>.!! Well yeah ABhay will help Piya help those girls..I think though he may not come out in open..!!And SUku was looking so stunning in that new makeover yaar gosh..two eyes were not enough..& felt sooo sad..to see ABhay lying down frozen..but his fingers.. move in anticipation of PIYA..awww..
BUT NISHI did you watch that NEW PROMO YAAR IT IS SO HEAVENLY YAAR>>GOD..!!

i saw that promo in poor quality youtube LOL...but i m confused again, Piya said "Abhay" and there was dialogue in bg which said "ab to yaad bhi nahi rahi"...am i right?? dunno
Abhay will b back after the leap but lets see whats the new twist now in this dark love story
but i like Piya in straight hair dunno why...let me tell u a secret - i didnt like Piya at all when i saw her first...i started liking Abhay for his attitude but never liked Piya Tongue...but when she changed to Metz look i started finding her pretty LOLLOL
lets see whats Abhay's new avataar now LOL cant wait LOL

Hmmm..okay..but this haor style si much better than what it was first& frankly Nishi..I loved her either way ..so for me..IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT FOR ABHAY & PIYA..!! Yes  that voice over said that & it also said..that..Lekin waqt ke seene mein ..dhadakti hai kahin..and Abhay si shown..with hsi fingers fluttering..awww..IT WILL EB AWESOME NOW TO SEE HOW HE WILL COME OUT OF IT..!!

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Ohhh Gosssh ! ~ Lovely song as ever Hema ~
But babes the wait isn't too elongated yet .. hopes 're atill alive ..
Piya totally roCked today , her inner strong girl was confront infront Of Us ..
And Abhay , even whenever i comes to write about him , i abruptly get stopped Or my words got finished .. 'cos representin' him in words is too diminutive , but what i feel is too Of High priority ..
How frantiClly he entered into that Old Haveli just to save his Love , It wasn't Abhay sCreamin' " PiYa Piya " ,, Its was the excruciating sOul which was shoutin' just to resCue her Love Life ..
And when he hauled Up the cOffin  i seriously thought that , Piya must be lyin' there and Abhay sets her free from there and a Warm Fervent Cuddle would be there , but never mind ..
We'll have Abhiya Back sOon ..  & the way he shouted " Ahhh " was damn heavenly , A Real inner voice fo' his Love .. Abhay is suCh a Cute , Sweeet , Blissful , Super Natural , LOver ..
as words ain't enough to depiCt him ...
Can't wait to See the Up cOmin' episodes ..
desperately awaitin' !

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
You are right dear... the wait is not over yet. It seems like a long time since we saw them together. The union should be a nice one  as you have mentioned & all are expecting.  Hope itsn't a dissapointment. 
well again , you picked a good song... will read the whole of it.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index