Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

B4 you answer this poll pls read first my post

Poll Question: Is Aham right to not accept Gopi as she is now?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [32.35%]
23 [67.65%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hi my fellow saathiya forum members,

Before now I was in the category of Gopi will be educated after Aham accepts her, he should be the one to teach her, even one of my OS's points to this way of thinking but the more I watch the show the more I see Rashi exploiting her and treating her like a fool, I think gosh always she gets told off, or is made to cry, she's practically unloveable, why must Aham come there and be her master and protector, marriage is supposed to be an equal partnership and she'll always be a mouse, the way she is now she needs a watchdog constantly, she is unable to fend for herself, what husband has the time to constantly fight the wife's battles, he can to certain extent but you have to pick up the sword for yourself too. Even the the way Kokila speaks to her it's like she's talking to a kid, the tone of voice is completely patronising (today's episode).

So my question here is, were for Gopi to think Rashi behn knows so much she is really confident to speak without hesitating, she also knows so much about the world I would like to be like that and AhamJi wants an educated wife, he forever calls me an unpad and no matter about the make-up I wear I will still be that unpad (that's what he told her when she pricked him with her nail and he dropped the tea cup), let me ask Maji to get educated, as I don't want to stay this way, and Gopi attended literacy and numeracy classes for adults, have a circle of friends to chat with about various subjects and got street smart. Would it be acceptable for Aham to like her then?

As the reason I'm hating Saathiya as the moment is because Rashi has blindfolded the lot of them and Gopi is being led around by her nose to her downfall. This all could be fixed were she to be less trusting and question what is in it for them (I know Rashi behn loves herself a lot she would never do this for me without getting something in return). Hence were she to be street smart and educated does she deserve the prize then?

Now please vote.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 18 May 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyemeliagogopiaachussuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "B4 you answer this poll pls read first my post" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riatagore

Goldie

riatagore

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
If she and koki wishes she can become street smart and educated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

gogopi

Groupbie

gogopi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

Have been silently enjoying the forum, but my frustration with the direction the show is taking has finally gotten me going

I think if somebody in MM gives her a day-of from maid/cook's duty , gopi should visit a HEAD salon, to have her head examined.

Being stupid and naive and believing everything to the point of "retardedness" is neither cute nor a virtue. It's a liability !! be it anywhere in the world.. Let alone in MM or switzerland ! she wouldn't survive in a village.

Even an infant learns by observing..apparently her IQ is less than average. Even if Aham falls for her , I cant imagine the fate of her kids. She will probably teach them to jaywalk in the middle of the street  because ofcourse! all the drivers and the vehicles are watching out for them and if all else fails kanhaji will descend and rescue them in a perfect world. They might evenstart a small business " Modi maid service "

Aham has no reason to like her,let alone love her. She behaves like a stalker mostly(kudos to  the cv's)
God knows what the shows creators are doing but they are messing with "cute and innocent" and turning it into "retarded and infantile". They are this close to a point of no return, unless kanhaji does a 11th avatar , even SNS cant backtrack from retarded to ideal and able

Aham is not her Dad toteach her about the world, and the way she is going , she is much better at  listening to Rashi than Koki...  She is pre-disposed to take bad advice.

Apparently gopi has been through so much abuse at urmila's hand that she is living in a shell and  refuses to look at and evaluate anything. She cannot judge people or situations.

How will she be an ideal or even good wife.

She needs mental help more than she needs Ahamji .

It's like watching a bleeding wound... I think our capacity for masochism is being tested on this show. 

I liked Gohem romance the best, but now it just makes me squeemish...Sorry!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliahamzanuha.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
@gogopi, you have put everything I am feeling into words kudos to you, thanks for crawling out of the woodwork to say it.

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
it depends on her hard work if gopi work hard she can be educated street smart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
ecept education,gopi has all good qualitties in her in which none of them rashi has,so yes she deserves ahem

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I except Gopi Is Uneducated But At the same time..She has all the qualities of a Good Wife So I will go with Option 2!! She really Deserves him..She cares for Ahem a Lot even though he doesn't care for her! So i go with Option 2!! Big smile Wink

Anyway!! Nice Poll..Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top