rsinging thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sathiya?  the title has nothing to do with the
actual show.
The show needs a new title Gopi ki Thamasha

That is all they do, they have a weak character that they have not given a backbone to since day 1.  She has learned nothing from all the dirty looks and bad talk straight to her. Everyone gives her a hard time, makes fun of her, blame her for everything.  She just takes it like a mouse and now they have made her clumsy so she looks like she is retarded.

Rashi ki Sathiya is money.
Urmi ki sathiya is her teeth
parag ki sathiya is his pen
Koki ki sathiya is her eyes
Hetal ki sathiya is Jigar
Ahem ki sathiya is his anger
Kinjal ki sathiya is her kismat

I hope we see a turn in Gopi and Ahem but what I want more is for Urmi and Rashi to get caught in something big and not just the little things she squirms her wormy way out of. 

Ahem picked up the phone and clearly heard Urmi yet no track, what was the use of that except to raise hopes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They are making gopi CHARACTER as DUMB... its waste of our tMe... To wtch dis crap... dis s LIKE gopi cannot thnk... they wASTED D CHARACTER.. AND WORTH OF GIA MANEK AK GOPI... DER S NO SUBSTANCE N D SHW... THEY AV NTHNG TO SHW... I DNT UNDERSTND WAT D CREATVES R SUCH A BAD BAD N THEIR.. WRITING... TOOO POOR... VERY POOR BAD EPISODE... ATMES IT S SENSELESSS... V PPL AV TO DO SMETHNG...
nandinivarma thumbnail
actually nowadays it looks like raasi is the heroine of the serial and gopi is just a small character in it...every time raasi wins and she gets away with anything and everything and the role of gopi is just to do something or other in the kitchen...she practically has no role in this serial nowadays and after all the people in the family, now raasi has even started playing with ahem and even fooling him...
DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol calm down i honestly think the cvs are trying hard to develop the characters but gopi isnt gunna turn into the brightest girl on earth over night and neither is she gunna win ahems heart in a matter of days. Rashi is also one of the main characters we all know that she is getting a lot of screen space at the moment And some of your probably hate that fact. but remember rashi also plays a huge part in gopis life before you know it the whole show will turn and focus on gopi .. Atleast give the cvs some time i asure you there will be a change in saathiya this year
rsinging thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DreamSz

Lol calm down i honestly think the cvs are trying hard to develop the characters but gopi isnt gunna turn into the brightest girl on earth over night and neither is she gunna win ahems heart in a matter of days. Rashi is also one of the main characters we all know that she is getting a lot of screen space at the moment And some of your probably hate that fact. but remember rashi also plays a huge part in gopis life before you know it the whole show will turn and focus on gopi .. Atleast give the cvs some time i asure you there will be a change in saathiya this year

Are you possibly new to the show?  This has been the same track for a year.  Gopi is no smarter, maybe a bit dumber than the first episode.  It takes a few weeks, even months to create a character.  The writers have botched Gopi up for over a year.  It is ridiculous how every little thing she does becomes a negative towards Ahem.  It is so annoying yet I still watch.  I love Koki.  I hope you are right and they build Gopi to be stronger, i dont want anything drastic where she starts running the Modi empire, but some improvement is so needed!!
countryapple thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rsinging

Sathiya?  the title has nothing to do with the

actual show.
The show needs a new title Gopi ki Thamasha

That is all they do, they have a weak character that they have not given a backbone to since day 1.  She has learned nothing from all the dirty looks and bad talk straight to her. Everyone gives her a hard time, makes fun of her, blame her for everything.  She just takes it like a mouse and now they have made her clumsy so she looks like she is retarded.

Rashi ki Sathiya is money.
Urmi ki sathiya is her teeth
parag ki sathiya is his pen
Koki ki sathiya is her eyes
Hetal ki sathiya is Jigar
Ahem ki sathiya is his anger
Kinjal ki sathiya is her kismat

I hope we see a turn in Gopi and Ahem but what I want more is for Urmi and Rashi to get caught in something big and not just the little things she squirms her wormy way out of. 

Ahem picked up the phone and clearly heard Urmi yet no track, what was the use of that except to raise hopes.

countryapple thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 "kalakaari nibhaana dikara" should be the title for this show😊
Edited by countryapple - 12 years ago
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
ryt yar...
Is show me toh sirf ektarfa saath nibhaya jata h...lolz
Gopi towards ahem...
N jigar towards rashi...

They shuld change d titel..