Moments to remember from today's episode.. - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Bobby where is your post on the gajjar and mulli scene..with two tomatoes...i'm waiting for it...Geet wanted mulli for SR..she got Gajjar with two tomatoes🀣

Believe me she knew what she was doing with that scene!

The highlight of the episode!πŸ˜†
Actually my net fainted after the gajar ,muli & 2 tomatoes scene .πŸ˜†so I couldn't make it today ..& its already 3a.m.  here ..so I'll come up with it 2morrow..πŸ˜‰
Yeah it reflected in her eyes...😳
so we're getting short dose of these indicative scenes everyday coz the bigger one is yet to come.🀣
yesterday's 
today's
s
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Actually my net fainted after the gajar ,muli & 2 tomatoes scene .πŸ˜†so I couldn't make it today ..& its already 3a.m.  here ..so I'll come up with it 2morrow..πŸ˜‰
Yeah it reflected in her eyes...😳
so we're getting short dose of these indicative scenes everyday coz the bigger one is yet to come.🀣
yesterday's 
today's
s

There is meaning behind their madness...probably did it on purpose as they knew what the mood of the fans would be after seeing dev scenesπŸ˜†

Thought it would make everyone laugh!!!
thanks sooo much for the pics ... loved the kitchen scene sooo much !!!! πŸ˜ƒ
nice pics.thanks 4 sharing...
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

There is meaning behind their madness...probably did it on purpose as they knew what the mood of the fans would be after seeing dev scenesπŸ˜†

Thought it would make everyone laugh!!!
Sorry dear I couldn't reply u yesterday coz it was too late at night...
anyways,yeah they had to survive on Maaneet otherwise its too difficult to digest Dev as mahatma..all hate Dev no matters how much mahatma he turns out to be...
these Maaneet moments was the highlight of yesterday's episode..
[QUOTE=syamasastry_68]nice pics.thanks 4 sharing...[/QUOTE
Welcome dear..
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Yeah pinku totally agree dear...we desparately want our MSK back in his old attire and with his signature bg music...and as i finished sanah's ff... now i know what you meant for PDA...its interesting...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Taz chalo halla bol te hai against CV's ...we wanna see our hottie MAAN SINGH KHURANA back..KM,KC with all staff we want them back..πŸ˜‰