Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

18th May WU: Ashtami and her maatarani act (Page 2)

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Well, Bharti, second question - how come you can't stand Asht, but never seemed to have any problems w/ Gau?

ROFLROFLROFL
coz she is remotely grateful to gau ROFLROFLROFL
she knows it was her shazish that got her married to murli ROFLROFLROFL

@vik ... i'm simply in love with ur each and every comment Day Dreaming

u missed ram avatar in ur list ROFL ...prakash is the only one didnt mock any God ... he is a good villain LOL poor guy, bharti turned him from a petty theif to a murderer LOL

Originally posted by vik rocks

i think bharti was super excited when the mata rani act started otherwise bharti wouldn't be inviting everyone to watch this nautanki

LOLLOLLOL s this has become a routine job for bharti LOLLOLLOL..whenever one chipmunk puts on a act this red riding hood (good name for bharti fuz Thumbs UpLOL) invites the other chipmunks also to watch and enjoy the drama LOL ..first jhumroo feeding session now asht matarani act LOL

Originally posted by vik rocks

she should have taken a vase & banged it on ash's head...then only i'll think bharti is capable of handling things on her own otherwise..

ROFLROFLROFL vik u r giving a too tough job for bharti ROFLROFL ROFL... for banging it on asht's head she needs somebody to lift her up ROFLROFLROFL ...may be she can throw the vase aiming at her head ROFL 

Edited by --jas-- - 19 May 2011 at 4:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24ghotalaz

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Thanks jas for the update- I can't stand anything to do with possessing - I find it highly ridiculous (hope it doesn't offend anybody!) and then to stop the wedding on that basis come
on people open your eyes that this idiot is taking you for a ride! Arghh it made me hopping mad when everyone stood there believing it - someone please go and knock some sense into the Lals - Murli soo would not have stood for that! Please come back soon otherwise all hell is going to break loose!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index