Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

India-Forums

   
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

CC#5 (Page 57)

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejal719

Yep really and I hate typin on the touch screen cause I'm not used to it but I think if I keep this up then I will be good at it lol

Haha ROFLROFL

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Joined: 07 June 2006
Posts: 8711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Originally posted by sejal719

Yep really and I hate typin on the touch screen cause I'm not used to it but I think if I keep this up then I will be good at it lol


<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc6699">HahaROFLROFL</font>



Lol so miss fifi what do u want to talk bout lol or u can ask me questions as well cause I asked so many to u lol only if u want or we can make a new topic lol
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejal719



Lol so miss fifi what do u want to talk bout lol or u can ask me questions as well cause I asked so many to u lol only if u want or we can make a new topic lol

We can make a topic but tomorrow LOL
But I have some questions...Evil Smile
What is your fav actor / actress ? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal719

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Joined: 07 June 2006
Posts: 8711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Lol ok ok hmm fav actor shahid srk and acteress ummm piggy chops I reacently like anuska shrama lol

and for tv actor ksg Karan kundra a big fan I die for them
and tv actoress kritika all the 3 gal palying riddhima in dmg
and umm that's bout it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Another-World

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejal719

Lol ok ok hmm fav actor shahid srk and acteress ummm piggy chops I reacently like anuska shrama lol

and for tv actor ksg Karan kundra a big fan I die for them
and tv actoress kritika all the 3 gal palying riddhima in dmg
and umm that's bout it

Wooow cool !
But now I have to go mujhe bohooot neend aa rahi hai ROFL
BYE MY SEJU amazing discussion with you today ! HugHeart
We talk tomorrow ok Big smile? By the way are you online all day tomorrow ? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal719

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Joined: 07 June 2006
Posts: 8711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Bye fifi love u and yes I'm on all day lol I go on IF at 10.00am n stay on till I have to sleep I don't go offline but since tomorrow is Friday I will have to clean so I will do that and then I'm on ;)

take care and sweet dreams :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Another-World

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejal719

Bye fifi love u and yes I'm on all day lol I go on IF at 10.00am n stay on till I have to sleep I don't go offline but since tomorrow is Friday I will have to clean so I will do that and then I'm on ;)

take care and sweet dreams :)

OKKK Big smile
Sweet dreams you too Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal719

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Joined: 07 June 2006
Posts: 8711

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thnx dear <3

and anvi I'm still on just scrap me when u come back and if u can't then that's ok as well :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index