LakshmiRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys as u know that there will be a new entry of a girl named SANDHYA ???? still not sure about it though...She was Virens old collage mate...I want to know who u would want it to be ????

1.Parul Chauhan
2.Anupriya Kapoor
3.Sara Khan
4.Shivshakti Sachdev
5.Krishna Gokani
6.Anjali Abrol
7.Or Sulagna Panigrahi

Please reply / comment and tell me why and if u didnt choose any of these girls then tell me which one u would like and if u would actually want this new member (tell me everything im all ears !!!!! ) ive only used people i think aren't workin at the moment (might be wrong)

xxx
LOVE KINSHUK MAHAJAN
By the way guys i know how much we all love Neha but she cant be one as shes already in the serial and i dont want to be anything else except NIVEDITA ... so u cant pick her !!
Edited by LakshmiRathore - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabeelah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
parul chauhan...can't stand that irritating lady nivedita anymore with viren..she's a perfect match for sid LOL...both are dumb...i wish parul enters the show and i can see ma kinrul back together on screen after sooo long😍😍😍
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

parul chauhan...can't stand that irritating lady nivedita anymore with viren..she's a perfect match for sid LOL...both are dumb...i wish parul enters the show and i can see ma kinrul back together on screen after sooo long😍😍😍

😑😑😑😑😑u make me angry...what happen tu u shaazi,dont blaim ane harsh to my neha...whatever.im  a big fan Neha.not    other...no one can replace my nivren jodi forever...for u information im not interesting with parul and other...im just only like  neha sargam  ...haahhahaah...u so dumb...r u crazy or madness...i love neha  i love neha  i love neha
radhart thumbnail
#2 Anupriya Kapoor...
I don't know any of these girls but the second girl (purple)  is very pretty!
shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surur

😑u make me angry...what happen tu u shaazi,dont blaim ane harsh to my neha...whatever.im  a big fan Neha.not    other...no one can replace my nivren jodi forever...for u information im not interesting with parul and other...im just only like  neha sargam  ...haahhahaah...u so dumb...r u crazy or madness...i love neha  i love neha  i love neha

i m really sorry if i offended you but that's just my pov...you like neha and i like parul...i am not saying anything to neha...it's just that i m not liking her character nivedita and i was just replying to the post that i want parul chauhan to be the new entry in viren's life as a girl is gonna enter soon in viren's life...i hope that girl is parul chauhan...
kinha_d thumbnail
no paru plz.l i dont like parul kinny jodi. i like  only kinha.they r magical.
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Parul Chauhan   Parul Chauhan     Parul Chauhan
                                   Parul Chauhan
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘[neha sargam  neha sargam neha sargam  ...hahahahahhahaha...yeah rock
wadi..doll thumbnail
i love neha  but if they have to bring then it shall be parulll but first is neha cuz shez a part of this showw