India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Who shall it be ??

LakshmiRathore Senior Member
LakshmiRathore
LakshmiRathore

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Guys as u know that there will be a new entry of a girl named SANDHYA ???? still not sure about it though...She was Virens old collage mate...I want to know who u would want it to be ????

1.Parul Chauhan
2.Anupriya Kapoor
3.Sara Khan
4.Shivshakti Sachdev
5.Krishna Gokani
6.Anjali Abrol
7.Or Sulagna Panigrahi

Please reply / comment and tell me why and if u didnt choose any of these girls then tell me which one u would like and if u would actually want this new member (tell me everything im all ears !!!!! ) ive only used people i think aren't workin at the moment (might be wrong)

xxx
LOVE KINSHUK MAHAJAN
By the way guys i know how much we all love Neha but she cant be one as shes already in the serial and i dont want to be anything else except NIVEDITA ... so u cant pick her !!

Edited by LakshmiRathore - 19 May 2011 at 7:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radharttukun2009PriyaanjButifuleyeswadi..dollshaazi

Nabeelah Senior Member
Nabeelah
Nabeelah

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan
Parul Chauhan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjparul-fanshaazi

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
parul chauhan...can't stand that irritating lady nivedita anymore with viren..she's a perfect match for sid LOL...both are dumb...i wish parul enters the show and i can see ma kinrul back together on screen after sooo longDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinrul_jan09

surur Goldie
surur
surur

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

parul chauhan...can't stand that irritating lady nivedita anymore with viren..she's a perfect match for sid LOL...both are dumb...i wish parul enters the show and i can see ma kinrul back together on screen after sooo longDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryu make me angry...what happen tu u shaazi,dont blaim ane harsh to my neha...whatever.im  a big fan Neha.not    other...no one can replace my nivren jodi forever...for u information im not interesting with parul and other...im just only like  neha sargam  ...haahhahaah...u so dumb...r u crazy or madness...i love neha  i love neha  i love neha
radhart Newbie
radhart
radhart

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
#2 Anupriya Kapoor...
I don't know any of these girls but the second girl (purple)  is very pretty!
Durs Groupbie
Durs
Durs

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Parul ChauhanHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parul-fan

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surur

Originally posted by shaazi

Angryu make me angry...what happen tu u shaazi,dont blaim ane harsh to my neha...whatever.im  a big fan Neha.not    other...no one can replace my nivren jodi forever...for u information im not interesting with parul and other...im just only like  neha sargam  ...haahhahaah...u so dumb...r u crazy or madness...i love neha  i love neha  i love neha

i m really sorry if i offended you but that's just my pov...you like neha and i like parul...i am not saying anything to neha...it's just that i m not liking her character nivedita and i was just replying to the post that i want parul chauhan to be the new entry in viren's life as a girl is gonna enter soon in viren's life...i hope that girl is parul chauhan...

kinrul_jan09Priyaanjparul-fan

kinha_d Newbie
kinha_d
kinha_d

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
no paru plz.l i dont like parul kinny jodi. i like  only kinha.they r magical.

LakshmiRathoresururedwardcullen19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index