kumud fan thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese  dont  delete  Sohan  from  da  show  !😭  He  plays  a  perfect  role  delete  someone else  please  πŸ˜‰ .He  is  doing  so  well.  Why  do u have  2  do  dat  😑 . Any  way  please  listen  2  me  and  read  this  messsage  !

Bye !😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_usa thumbnail

Welcome to If and I definitely agree with u!!😊

xsonyxo thumbnail
i agree.... right now, sohan has a perfect role in the show! ....n i'm gonna miss him 😭 ...they can't just kill him off the show! 😑
glamour_girl thumbnail

He hasn't even stayed in the show as long as the others why doesn't ekta kill Garv Kali is gonna learn a lesson and so is kumud for saying a lie to him. A nice easy heart attackπŸ˜‰

Sorry for those Garv fan's but I don't want Ejaz khan to die!

Saira

Fairuze thumbnail
i'll stop watching Kkusum....if Ejaz died!
lippy girl thumbnail

OMG

FAIRUZE

UR SIGNATURE IS SOOOOOOO SWEET!!!

iram_99 thumbnail
 I totally agree. I think Ekta's lost it!! I mean she should think of another twist in the story instead of killing  Sohan!! 😭
Reesh thumbnail
instead of killing ejaz who is so sonaaaa ekta should think of killing kali who is the cause of all the pbs...she should commit sucide( which is not possible for character like her..she will make some commit sucide) gees she has put on eh...plus she has dyed her hair to black..awfull.she is looking ugly frm past 2 episodes..tho kumud is luking pretty but her role is getting more ugly.
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If she kills Sohan, then there isn't any good characters left in the show coz all the characters in the show do one thing is cry!!!!

~*Deewani*~ thumbnail

ugh!!!!!!! i don't want sohan to be killed off!!

kdmh is ending and now ejaz is gonna be killed off of this show!

where will we get our daily dosage of ejaz from now on?!?!!?

πŸ’”